Pages:
Author

Topic: Jokes? Gimme your best! - page 5. (Read 26636 times)

legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
May 14, 2017, 10:32:11 AM
Team StakeMiners: Thanks you for participating in the most profitable crypto-based entity ever where nobody lost money and we were 100% honest throughout StakeMiners' existence. God bless!

... Knock Knock.
... Who's there ?
... Leroy Fodor.

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
May 15, 2017, 12:37:52 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
May 15, 2017, 02:16:13 AM

"Rumor has it that the Earth is flan."

Flan is nice. I like flan, and flan likes me.

legendary
May 15, 2017, 01:04:19 AM

Flan is nice. I like flan, and flan likes me.
May 15, 2017, 12:31:55 AM
Did you hear the joke about the peanut butter?

I'm not telling you. You might spread it! XD  Cheesy

That sure as hell would put somebody in a pickle (or is it in a jam?).

Certainly not something that anyone would relish.

legendary
May 14, 2017, 11:50:27 PM

I'm not telling you. You might spread it! XD  Cheesy

Certainly not something that anyone would relish.
May 14, 2017, 10:57:51 PM

I'm not telling you. You might spread it! XD  Cheesy

legendary
May 14, 2017, 10:43:34 PM
Q:  What's the difference between BobLawblaw and a bowling ball?

A:  You can only fit 3 fingers in a bowling ball.

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
May 14, 2017, 10:25:37 PM

I'm not telling you. You might spread it! XD  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
May 13, 2017, 01:54:46 PM
A. One still dreams about one day getting into orbit, whereas the other is fascinated with BobLawblaw's Uranus.

A bleached asshole is next to Godliness.
legendary
May 14, 2017, 09:15:31 PM
Q:  How does BADecker stop his dog from humping his leg?

A:  He picks him up and sucks him off.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 14, 2017, 04:00:27 AM
A small boy asks his Dad, "Daddy, what is politics?" Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me Capitalism. Your mom, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the People. The nanny, we'll consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the Future. Now, think about that and see if that makes sense." So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. The little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father having sex with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now." The father says, "Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about." The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and the Future is in Deep Shit.”

from: http://kickasshumor.com/funny-joke/43417/a-small-boy-asks-his-dad-daddy-what-is-politics
May 13, 2017, 10:57:21 PM
Best joke ever: bitcoin is going to 10$ by the end of 2014

I got that beat!

Nov 18, 2015

StakeMiners is one of the best if not the only POS mining pool, POS mining pools have existed before and shutdown most of the time, stakeminers.com is still online for a long time.

It’s totally legit with nice staff members and a total of 124.35036936 BTC invested so far and 111.32373712 paid back to members as of today, and here is why it’s good:

You invest in BTC as low as 0.005 and you get paid back every week also in BTC, you don’t go through buying altcoins, you can also pay through altcoins but you will still receive BTC.

There is no system to hack, as Altcoin wallets for POS are kept on different system than the website, website is only to view your stats, all of the work is done manually via spread sheets by the staff.

Fast support, usually they answer in an hour and they are available 24/7.

They don’t touch your profit, what you make is yours, they are also just members like you that profit from their own share, because the more coins you have on POS the more you make.

Option to re-invest weekly.

You can get your principle back and keep the profit if you wish.

There is no referral program, the more members that join the more your profit grow automatically, it’s a join POS system that grows all together.

Board of investors, investors gather per week to decide how to add a new coin or implemenet a new system, they contribute to the benefit of of all members.

Once you invest you get a percantage, for example 2BTC would be around 1.5% of the total shares, at the end of the week and altcoins are sold you get 1.5% of all income, which is good, since they don’t keep a profit.

It’s not a ponzi, and it’s not a scam, you can check staff members or even call each of them, they are people like me and you, if you are a dev you can join their team, or visit them to make sure you are investing in a good place, all info available on the site team can be viewed here.

How much did I invest?

0.05 BTC that’s what I can afford to invest for this program, in the long term it’s pretty good since more people join is more profit for me, also I set my option to re-invest, how? you send them an email and ask them to do so.

Today: https://www.facebook.com/1627849564105692/photos/rpp.1627849564105692/1965281760362469/?type=3&theater

Effective Monday, May 8, 2017 StakeMiners account will be marked to the value of the clients percentage (%) of the altcoins which form the stakepool. This will remove any direct peg of the value of the altcoins to either BTC or USD which eliminates any liability associated with the change in price of Bitcoin.

We recognizes and understand that this action will result in a major devaluation for depositors, however there is no reasonable expectation, the company can repay either the BTC or USD value of the deposits at this time.

Team StakeMiners: Thanks you for participating in the most profitable crypto-based entity ever where nobody lost money and we were 100% honest throughout StakeMiners' existence. God bless!
legendary
May 13, 2017, 01:26:46 AM
^ lol
Activity: 237
Merit: 250
May 13, 2017, 10:23:41 PM
Best joke ever: bitcoin is going to 10$ by the end of 2014
legendary
May 13, 2017, 08:41:50 PM
Q:  What's the difference between a microwave oven and bum-sex with BobLawblaw?

A:  Bum-sex with BobLawblaw will brown your meat faster than a microwave.

May 13, 2017, 07:51:32 PM
BobLawblaw and BADecker walk into the Nomad Bar and Grill and grill and grill and grill and grill ...

Bartender: What do you two clowns want?
BADecker: 28 double entendres.
BobLawblaw: Make mine a double.
Bartender: With or without olives?
BobLawblaw: We're not together. You see, I found this unicycle, then as I was riding it around the world, I picked up this dude who was thumbing for a ride.
BADecker: Wait, there's somebody else with us? Better make mine with olives if that's the case.
Bartender: Doesn't that seat hurt your ass?
BADecker: Nah, I shit rabbit turds.
BobLawblaw: Ain't that special! I guess you've never had a globe stuck up your ass.
Bartender: Here's you orders, guys. That'll be a flat twenty.
BADecker: I'm not leaving till I get the other 27.
BobLawblaw: And that's double for me. Where's your bathroom?
BADecker: It's about time you took a bath.
Bartender: Quit fighting, ladies!
BADecker: Dude, I swear I didn't tell him that we were ...
BobLawblaw: ... that we were ladies in a past life.

"I think I see a bar ahead. Let's stop and get some double entendres."
legendary
May 13, 2017, 07:01:00 PM
BADecker:  What's the best thing about having sex with twenty-eight year olds?

nomad:  I don't know, creep. Tell me.

BADecker:  There's twenty of them.

nomad:  Kill yourself.

legendary
May 13, 2017, 03:27:23 PM
Q:  How can you tell if BobLawblaw has burgled your home?

A:  All the furniture is rearranged and there's a rainbow quiche in the oven.

May 13, 2017, 01:51:50 PM
Q. What's the difference between a Flat-earther and a rocket scientist?

A. One still dreams about one day getting into orbit, whereas the other is fascinated with BobLawblaw's Uranus.
Pages:
Jump to: