Pages:
Author

Topic: Just got off the phone with Bitmain re next batch of S9 - page 14. (Read 4898 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 6
I am in too if this is legit and the price is fair. also dependent on how payments are arranged
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'm in too, if you get a good price Smiley Would also be interested in visiting your factory in China!
Activity: 39
Get the 500 in hand and take pictures. You'll have them sold in no time.
Split a flight for me to come see your facility in China and I'll make a review for the forum to see. That will bring hosting interests.

Hi
You're welcome to come checkout my factory. I won't split a flight with you, but if you come, I'll set you up with an apartment near my factory for a couple nights.
We're in longhua shenzhen.
Address:深圳龙华新区三联村墩背工业区2号星宝MotiB 2楼 尼摩电动工具有限公司
No.2 DunBei Industrial District SanLian, LongHua new district,                       Shenzhen,Guangdong,China,Zip code: 518109

Anybody from this forum is welcome to come visit regardless of whether or not this group buy will happen. Just write me ahead of time if you're coming to make sure I'm around.

I'm not planning on scamming anybody. I'm the CEO of NemoPowerTools.com and I'm interested in crypto since 2011

Once there is enough interest, I'll do a live stream or skype call from my factory.
Let's wait a day or two until I get the quote from Bitmain.

Cheers.
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Get the 500 in hand and take pictures. You'll have them sold in no time.
Split a flight for me to come see your facility in China and I'll make a review for the forum to see. That will bring hosting interests.
Activity: 2
Call me skeptical but 1 post newbie's jumping on another newbie's great deal just screams red flag to me.

Also a little strange they both posted the exact same comment  Roll Eyes

Seems dubious Bitmain would promise to ship you 500 units before releasing to the general public too and no mention of Escrow.

Will participants in your group buy be sending payment directly to Bitmain?

hehe...I am a real person.Trust me even though I show newbie, I know better...I've had lots of the Facebook scammers trying to take my money...of course the only way to make something legitimiate is through a source that backs and says the transaction is real (ebay) or in person (kijiji)...anyways, I'm curious to see what this guys purposal is...
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Call me skeptical but 1 post newbie's jumping on another newbie's great deal just screams red flag to me.

Also a little strange they both posted the exact same comment  Roll Eyes

Seems dubious Bitmain would promise to ship you 500 units before releasing to the general public too and no mention of Escrow.

Will participants in your group buy be sending payment directly to Bitmain?

I'm getting the quote tomorrow or the day after.
I'll update when I get it.
Activity: 1
I'm in
Activity: 2
I'm in.
Activity: 16
right and price wise what did they say for 500 units?

Long story short, I moved to China 4 years ago, have my own factory in shenzhen making power tools.
Asked my staff to contact bitmain and try to get to the most senior person they can get to.
I tried to get information about the next generation of miners, release dates and so on.
The answer was pretty much - no.
My staff who speak Mandarin told me that it doesn't sound like they're planning to release an "s11" in the next year or so.

However, I was able to get them to promise a quote for 500 S9 antminers which they will ship to me before they make them avilable on their website to the general public.

I'm supposed to get the quote by the end of the week.

I have a 2000 square foot factory floor in shenzhen and I pay around 8 cents per Kw/h.
I'm thinking of doing a group buy for these miners, buy 100 for myself and let 400 others buy with me and either ship it to them or run the machines at my factory for a small fee to cover a full time IT guy ( $1500/m) and rent / electricity.

Wondering how many of you would want to participate in something like this. If there is enough interest, I'll open some sort of a closed FB group or talagram group where you can tell the IT guy exactly how you want your machine to be set up, which pool / address to point the machine to and ship out the hardware to you if you decide to mine by yourself at any point.

Please comment if you're interested to be added to such a group.
Cheers.
Nimo
Pages:
Jump to: