Pages:
Author

Topic: Just got off the phone with Bitmain re next batch of S9 - page 5. (Read 4902 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I get the paranoia too and trying to do what I can to let you know who I am, where I live, where my business is and so on.
If you have other ideas as to what will make people feel more comfortable, let me know.
So far I'm meeting people in my apartment/office in SF, giving you my name, address of my factory in China and you can find lots of information about me including videos and probably articles when searching for my name.

You can also find all my personal information which is registered publicly as a director of Nemo power tools (you can search the HK registery for free).
Short of providing my birth certificate, I'm not sure what else I can do to to convince you I am who I say I am.

In any case, all of this doesn't guarantee anything, but it does mean you can sue my company or me personally in case you pay for the group order and don't get the units or your money back.

We conduct business with hundreds of companies and individuals in Nemopowertools and have dealers in over 30 countries. If you feel unsafe, do some research, look over the dealer list on our site, contact our customers, read reviews, come meet me in SF or call me on Skype.

It's getting a bit frustrating to have to address this issue over and over again. I'm far from anonymous at this point.

Again:
My name: Nimo (Nimrod) Rotem
Director of Nemo Power Tools limited (HK) and nebula innovations llc (USA).
Phone: (415) 347-5970
Address of my office/apartment in SF: 514 Guerrero St
Address of our factory in China: Address:深圳龙华新区三联村墩背工业区2号星宝MotiB 2楼 尼摩电动工具有限公司
              No.2 DunBei Industrial District SanLian, LongHua new district,               Shenzhen,Guangdong,China,Zip code: 518109

Video of me on stage presenting a product of nemopowertools:
https://vimeo.com/82866646

Hope this helps.

At this point Nimo, you're right. There is nothing further you can do to have them convinced.

Here is what I found:

Since a lot of people on this board like to harp on this fact: Your domain is 4 years old. It has privacy on, so I can't match any contact info there. (not a big deal)
From your website, your office address matches the office address you gave here.
The phone number you gave matches another domain that is 10 years old: gizmomaker.com, of which there is a facebook page with you on it: https://www.facebook.com/GizmoSanFrancisco/ This facebook page matches your address. I can't access the other webpage here at work, so I don't know what is on it.

At this point, I think anyone should just let it be. If you don't trust Nimo, you don't trust him, so just stop pointing scam this and scam that. Its honestly getting old at this point.

As for who am I? Search for my username and you will find it at:
Anadtech = https://forums.anandtech.com/members/runes911.36135/
Reddit = https://www.reddit.com/u/runes911
Heatware = http://www.heatware.com/u/2554
Which is linked to my ebay: https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=runes911
Webhostingtalk = http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=86269

Again, as I said before, I am only new to this forum.
Activity: 262
Merit: 11
<<<-----( )----->>>
I get the paranoia too and trying to do what I can to let you know who I am, where I live, where my business is and so on.
If you have other ideas as to what will make people feel more comfortable, let me know.
So far I'm meeting people in my apartment/office in SF, giving you my name, address of my factory in China and you can find lots of information about me including videos and probably articles when searching for my name.

You can also find all my personal information which is registered publicly as a director of Nemo power tools (you can search the HK registery for free).
Short of providing my birth certificate, I'm not sure what else I can do to to convince you I am who I say I am.

In any case, all of this doesn't guarantee anything, but it does mean you can sue my company or me personally in case you pay for the group order and don't get the units or your money back.

We conduct business with hundreds of companies and individuals in Nemopowertools and have dealers in over 30 countries. If you feel unsafe, do some research, look over the dealer list on our site, contact our customers, read reviews, come meet me in SF or call me on Skype.

It's getting a bit frustrating to have to address this issue over and over again. I'm far from anonymous at this point.

Again:
              No.2 DunBei Industrial District SanLian, LongHua new district,               Shenzhen,Guangdong,China,Zip code: 518109

Hope this helps.

Nice underwater video Nimo.  Pretty cool.  That is the first thing I noticed around here is that folks are very skeptical (for good reason i suppose).  Will be good to see if you can pull this off. Good luck.
Activity: 1
I'm a newbie so not sure if this helps but I met Nimo in person at his San Fran office yesterday. He went through all the order info he had and answered all my questions. I'm hopeful everything works out with Bitmain fulfilling the order.
Activity: 8
Nemo, I tell ya what, once this deal does or doesn't go through, your 'trust' rating is either going to be untouchable or unsalvageable!
I think that was directed at someone else, but just in case...I didn't mean to make you think I was suspicious of you, Nemo. By "same here," I meant that I registered recently, have a low post count, and have been included on the suspicious buyer list. I appreciate the work you're doing to make this happen, I'm not sure what else you could be doing differently either.

Just watched your underwater drill video. I dunno, man, looks fake. Anyone could have CGI'd that in, like, 30 secs, #amirightfellas?
Activity: 39

Again:

Hope this helps.

Same here. I have lurked in the forum for a few months (usually the result of coinwarz pointing to a thread about an alt coin announcement). Have never felt the need to register/post until this thread.

Between the ebay prices and scammers on CraigsList, I've been trying to buy an AntMiner for a month without luck. I suspect other people are in a similar boat.
Activity: 2
A lot of people (me included) are looking for another way to get our hands on the S9 because... well, I don't know if you saw what happened a few days ago, it's pretty much impossible to get one off Bitmain as it sells out within seconds. I get the paranoia, but I think people are more desperate and just refuse to buy them for 2x+ the market price from scalpers.

I'm just an average Joe that wants to try my hand at mining.
Yup can confirm I met Nimo in SF. His deal looks solid and contacts in china are real.

Mike

@Mikeswildcreations.com

People like this make me think this is nothing but a scam.

Guy registers then 6 minutes later he finds this thread and is confirming the OP's identity.

There is also a disproportionate number of newbies and 1 post accounts jumping on board and ordering stupid number of miners probably in a bid to keep bumping this thread to the top and rope in a few muppets to hand over their cash.

This just looks suspicious to me:

https://i.imgur.com/ZFmoOH7.png

I had the same thoughts when I saw his post lastnight before hitting the hay.
  Now as for me, im only a newb because of my low post count, i have been a  long time lurker.  Only signed up recently due to the disgusting spike in miners and not wanting to get raped with f*cking ebay prices.   Truth be told be told, If i am able to order my 5-6 directly through bitmain before this groupbuy happens, im jumping on on that.
Activity: 30
Yup can confirm I met Nimo in SF. His deal looks solid and contacts in china are real.

Mike

@Mikeswildcreations.com

Guy registers then 6 minutes later he finds this thread and is confirming the OP's identity.

There is also a disproportionate number of newbies and 1 post accounts jumping on board and ordering stupid number of miners probably in a bid to keep bumping this thread to the top and rope in a few muppets to hand over their cash.

Not vouching for nemo, because I am taking a chance on this group buy too, but I just registered recently because I recently got into mining. I may be new to this board, but have plenty of feedback elsewhere. (ebay, heatware, etc.)   As for why I would order here instead of Bitmain: I tried to order from them, but they sell out almost instantly and one order that I was ready to pay for expired before my BCH was transferred.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Your list is off, 200+ units people can order on their own and you don't consider PM only people here and on Reddit. The guy mentioned the group buy on Reddit so I imagine people are coming from there.
Due to s9 shortage at human prices all around the world people have registered only for this group buy.

My list is not off, I have just summarised what all the newbie members have posted.

I am not claiming every newbie account is dodgy but I am pretty sure many are.  Also a post on Reddit does not make it legit.

Top 4 newbie orders = over $1.8 million  Grin

Activity: 10

Mike

@Mikeswildcreations.com

Your list is off, 200+ units people can order on their own and you don't consider PM only people here and on Reddit. The guy mentioned the group buy on Reddit so I imagine people are coming from there.
Due to s9 shortage at human prices all around the world people have registered only for this group buy.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

Mike

@Mikeswildcreations.com

Mike

@Mikeswildcreations.com

Anyone who has been a member on this forum longer than 60 seconds want to confirm?

Also your domain doesn't work

Hope this helps?
https://ibb.co/i9W3Gm

I'm also avilable on skype: n.rotem for video chat this weekend.
Activity: 697
Merit: 503

Mike

@Mikeswildcreations.com

Anyone who has been a member on this forum longer than 60 seconds want to confirm?

Also your domain doesn't work
Activity: 1

Mike

@Mikeswildcreations.com
Could Nimo do a Web-ex or Skype conference?  Like a business presentation with video and Q&A.  Just thinking out loud...
Yes, we can do that once bitmain confirms the order.
People who met me, if you're around please confirm that I'm a real person (:
Could Nimo do a Web-ex or Skype conference?  Like a business presentation with video and Q&A.  Just thinking out loud...
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Several of you already met me in SF and I have a couple meetings tomorrow. Whoever still wants to drop by and look at the papers / list / logistic plan is welcome to ping me this week and come.

We have 962 miners accounted for. I'm waiting to get a confirmation about exactly how many we can get.

Can you share, who have visited you?
Whoever visited Nimo, can they confirm that they have seen you? Please just reply here that you've seen with OP in person.
Please do it, for sake of all of us, because without trust this group deal may fall through.

Can someone confirm this?
Pages:
Jump to: