Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 19. (Read 4250 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 09:54:13 AM
as a newbie should study first before starting investing in crypto, because it minimizes basic mistakes in investing ,,
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 09:49:23 AM
I would recommend you to read some books before investing about how financial markets work.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 09:48:58 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

I would say that before doing any crypto activities you must learn first as much as possible about the technology and the industry. Learn until you get the confidence to invest or to trade cryptos. When investing, only invest what your willing to lose so you won't panic during the ups and downs of prices.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
August 11, 2018, 09:48:29 AM
Every newbie to every system needs to learn first, but in the case of this system, you just need a little knowledge to start earning, Then you can learn the rest while earning.
Activity: 140
August 11, 2018, 09:44:22 AM
it is a very good concept  because as a novice we need an experience with being here we can learn how to start a trade and the core of all this should be diligent in reading news news that we don't know and we should not be willing to give up
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
August 11, 2018, 09:41:05 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
for how long? until you understand how to invest and determine a good coin to invest. some new people suffer heavy losses due to their lack of knowledge in investing. investing is not easy but also not difficult. so I hope you can learn from people who have experienced losses so that you don't get caught up in the same situation.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 11, 2018, 09:29:38 AM
As a newbie you need first to learn the basics of investing by identifying which coin has a potential to have more gains and while you are studying you can also invest minimal amount of your money then try to roll it while you are still gaining more knowledge on crypto.
Activity: 90
August 11, 2018, 09:29:25 AM
Of course if you a newbie in the world of crypto community the best  doing are  make a research to have a very good knowledge about crypto currency and i think in 3 or 4 months is enough to know crypto currency and We all know basic knowledge is same and will not change until the end but most people earn before learn, that's bad. Learn needed to know, practice needed to understand and earn needed to get profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 09:25:01 AM
It would be better if you study first because if you immediately enter the world of crypto and you invest, but you do not know what to do, maybe you might lose it right away. More importantly, there is a wider knowledge of it. There's a lot of ways to earn a crypto. You just have to work hard to study it. You Do not need to hurry.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
August 11, 2018, 09:16:59 AM
I think the best way is by investing some really Little amount of Money and then use some wallets or Exchange you Money on some exchanges this way you will learn the fastest way
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
August 11, 2018, 09:08:15 AM
I share the same share, I have the same thoughts. I think it is necessary to go straight through the research to investigate the fish.
Activity: 89
August 11, 2018, 09:14:57 AM
I’d say learn while also putting very small amounts into top 10 coins. Actually “doing” will help you get familiar with Blockchain, wallets, projects, etc. Agsin, I would start very small and consider it part of the overall learning adventure. Cheers.
Activity: 125
August 11, 2018, 09:12:38 AM
Being a newbie needs to learn a lot of things regarding the system of crypto, the cycles of every activities if possible, and the risk. Learning is what matter most. If we experienced unexpected things its okey, just go on and move forward to achieve goals.
Activity: 56
August 11, 2018, 09:09:47 AM
Make 2 parts of your money. Hold one part for future and go for trade with the other one. Then the chance of getting loss will be low. Choose carefully on which coin you will take risk.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 11, 2018, 09:05:36 AM
Why is there even a choice here. You earn and learn together, as most everyone in cryptos are doing. Experience is the best teacher and slowly you will understand your investments and strategies involved therein.
I'm afraid you're wrong. If both are done simultaneously, you might not be able to focus and the worst possibility is loss. We recommend that you study first, find a senior or teacher and then after truly understanding, then invest
Activity: 56
August 11, 2018, 09:01:55 AM
Gather as much knowledge you can regarding crypto and the market. Sincerely observe the market stat and try to find out which one is better for you. If you are able to be patient, then invest. So my suggestion is, learn to be patient first, then invest.
Activity: 62
August 11, 2018, 08:42:33 AM
I'd say some basic understanding would be quite important.

There are many sites that offer information, and also these forums offer a wealth of information.

You may want to look into things like how to set up 2FA, how to apply to exchanges, how to convert fiat into your first crypto (i.e. ETH or BTC), how to buy other currencies.

And followed by project research, project history, project roadmap, team, future, potential etc.

You may make mistakes, make sure that they aren't too costly Smiley.

You have hit the nail on the head. He needs to learn the basics before thinking of earning. He might also need to learn how to set up different wallets and know that certain wallets do not support some coins, how to participate in airdrops and bounty programs. Learn then earn

Of course, totally forgot the wallet, perhaps the single most important part Smiley. Read into MEW and ledgers for this Smiley. And if you start with stuff like airdrops and bounty programs, make sure you use a seperate (eth) wallet for this.....like a junk wallet Smiley

Thanks a lot for this information. I believe it will go a long way to help newbies to get a deeper understanding on crypto currencies; mode of operation, how to invest in it, how to earn and some basic things they need to know.
Activity: 140
August 11, 2018, 08:29:53 AM
As per my personal experience we you a newbie then you can study about altcoin in briefly because it is must for every person and you explore your knowledge from forum also. Where you can study/ write on discussion portal also. These are some basic steps for the newbie.
Activity: 196
August 11, 2018, 08:29:26 AM
I think learn is the first thing for a newbie he or she have to gain knowledge or study from whitepaper or this forum it will help them alot
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
August 11, 2018, 08:26:13 AM
Knowledge in the crypto currency for beginners. I must necessarily think. I always advise you not to hurry. It's better to start investing in the crypto currency. First it's good to be informed. It will never be superfluous.
and also what are some of the best that you may have to do with is that you are always have to know , what is this crypto is alll about you have to be aware on everything that on here not all the time there is some of the thing that we may  ever have to consider done to be lucky so be patient for.
Pages:
Jump to: