Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 20. (Read 4250 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 08:20:00 AM
I advise you to explore carefully before investing in Crypto. If you are sure that the future of Crypto that you trust will thrive, you should long-tern trading. If k trust, you should day trading.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 08:14:23 AM
Whatever you do, finding out about it is always the first thing to do. I give you one of my favorite quotes. "Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the ax." Let's spend a lot of time to get to know clearly and get started on the investment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 08:07:33 AM
Knowledge in the crypto currency for beginners. I must necessarily think. I always advise you not to hurry. It's better to start investing in the crypto currency. First it's good to be informed. It will never be superfluous.
Activity: 75
August 11, 2018, 08:04:15 AM
As long time you pass time in gathering knowledge, it will be more useful. Before investing gather info about different coins and their status in market. Then decide in which place you have to play. Be patient which is the main rule here.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
August 11, 2018, 07:42:51 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

Best thing to do, well, I guess try to explore this forum and some aspect of cryptocurrency till you get familiar enough. It is not enough that you know, you must need to know how to do it as well, you know the result of what you will do, the negatives, the positives, the pros and cons, what could be the impact to you and so on. It doesn't matter if you want to learn for a long period time what matters here is the familiarity on the things you will do. Then knowledge will just come along the way.
Activity: 147
August 11, 2018, 07:33:43 AM
For starters, I advise you to buff your knowledge as well as experience for yourself, have not rushed into this market, Because this market is quite difficult for those who lack the knowledge . THESE THESE comments, people can add more !!!
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
August 06, 2018, 03:42:47 AM
I think as a beginner its better to invest small amount while learning about things. Because practical knowledge is better than theoretical.
I think if you are a newbie here in forum. Better to read and research here in forum and post good suggestions or ideas that may help other people in this forum, for you to gain activities and merits that may help you to participant in different bounty campaigns.
Activity: 99
August 06, 2018, 12:36:19 AM
in doing something that needs to process and in the process also requires knowledge of what will be done and to have knowledge also need to learn, so as a beginner you should learn about investing first and then start investing, because in the investment a little greeting can later get a loss.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
August 05, 2018, 11:15:26 PM
Don't take too long to learn, so you can get the knowledge quickly, you also have to be able to compensate by applying it. For example, by starting to follow small risk programs, such as a bounty campaign. By practicing it, you will be able to understand crypto faster. If you feel capable, you are venturing into other programs with higher levels, such as investing, trading, mining, and others.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 11:02:25 PM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
Im looking forward for this topic, I want to learn more about this crypto thing.
Activity: 251
August 05, 2018, 11:01:08 PM
I think you should learn to do free projects to have money to invest, do not invest right when do not learn thoroughly about this market.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 10:51:45 PM
Enable to know how to trade right is you need to try it by yourself, we have saying that experience is the best teacher.
Activity: 266
August 05, 2018, 10:50:48 PM
in my opinion before investing you must study first, because investing without knowledge is only useless and you will get losses.
studying in crypto doesn't take long, because we can learn while investing, the most important thing is that you are not so blind to investment and crypto.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
August 05, 2018, 10:50:38 PM
like the experience of being a good teacher to become an investor, you learn with someone if you don't have experience, chances are you will fall, so over time you will know how to be an investor, and also the important media to be where you are going headed
Activity: 41
August 05, 2018, 10:44:36 PM
The first lesson is not to jump into any cryptocurrency because you fear you'll be missing out. Take the time to learn and familiarize yourself first. Hear what influencers (not just one) have to say of the current market or a particular ICO you're interested in. And then you can compare different ICOs and see how the top ones are different from the others.
Activity: 3
August 05, 2018, 10:41:22 PM
it is hard for newbie to learn fast about crypto currency, the newbie needs lot of research.
Activity: 174
August 05, 2018, 10:41:00 PM
as a newbie don't ever invest because you still don't have much knowledge and I suggest to newbies to read more to know how to get money without investing or trading
Activity: 392
Ccfound
August 05, 2018, 10:38:22 PM
to learn all about cryptocurrency are very important, this is the first step you have to do to start joining with crypto community, so you will not get scammed by irresponsible user offering and promising big profit. the next step are knowing very well about the risk of cryptocurrency, we have many risks here and there are the way how to minimize or even to eliminate it. so you are stepping to the next level to start investing your money in cryptocurrency, this is the most crucial moment, because your profit will depend on how far you do researh market trend and new project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 05, 2018, 10:30:46 PM
If you are a newbie , i would suggest you to learn the msrket behaviour and learn deeply about different Cryptocurrency for at least 6 months. Within this period you can invest in some good ICO s which have great vision and team members but always dk your own research before investing . And i will not recommend you to do random short term trading for atleast a year as Without much knowledge you will loose your money in 90% cases.
if you are newbie, this is the best site that you've find in terms of the cryptocurrency. if you are here, you need only to read about the different threads and topics. also free to say your opinion. thre are topic that made for the newbies and if you find it I am sure that your knowledge will got wider. just read and read till you know .
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
August 05, 2018, 10:28:22 PM
If you are a newbie , i would suggest you to learn the msrket behaviour and learn deeply about different Cryptocurrency for at least 6 months. Within this period you can invest in some good ICO s which have great vision and team members but always do your own research before investing . And i will not recommend you to do random short term trading for atleast a year as Without much knowledge you will loose your money in 90% cases.
Pages:
Jump to: