Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 21. (Read 4254 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 10:18:47 PM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
In my opinion best thing that you could do is to make that both at the same time, you can try to start investing from little amounts of money and during that you can be learning constantly.

I think it is better if you learn more in this crypto before you make any investments, its better to gain more knowledge first because this will be your tool in investing. If you know already the ins and outs of crypto, you will not be fooled easily.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 03:31:14 PM
As a rookie in the community, what comes first is learning the ways things are being down, rather than jumping around ending up falling into serious problems/wrong hands.
You can also set of with investment in some promising coins depending on how much you have/ researches made.
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 11:35:02 AM
As a newbie you must keep in mind the great value of patience and hard work you have to seek advice when you discover things that are not clear always be diligent and sincere be active things concerning the crypto world
Activity: 210
August 05, 2018, 11:31:17 AM
Search for a site that has bounty related and participate to which 2 - 3 months when end, follow there rules and you have no problem.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
August 05, 2018, 09:27:24 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

You know what as a begginer it is better to learn first everything you needed before you truly get involved in the works here in crypto but if you think it is much better to invest why not...  If it is only good for you if you have a chance to invest but if you are thinking it is too early and too risky well as for today it is much great if you are just studying first and if you have a sufficient knowledge then it is a great time for you to invest...
Activity: 252
August 05, 2018, 09:21:47 AM
If you are a novice, you should look good for yourself a mentor to teach you the basic ones is still the most important reason you learn discover interesting things in this market
Activity: 202
August 05, 2018, 02:11:01 AM
Without learning very hard that is achieved , of course first learn - then you can certainly invest in parallel , but not large amounts and not be afraid to take risks
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 03:32:57 PM
If you learn, you can earn. First of all, you need to know the basics of crypto, be familiar with their project, whitepapers, potential, the rest of knowledge is coming while investing. You should build a good knowledge to make a profit later. This way you can avoid a lot of risks when investing. This forum is a very good communication platform, you can learn a lot of knowledge here.
Activity: 182
August 04, 2018, 12:46:39 PM
Beginners should always develop and study a lot of information. Because there is no experience. So, you need to shoe a theory yourself. To do this, there is both available information both on the forum and on various sites.
Activity: 224
August 04, 2018, 12:44:21 PM

You can do the both together. You can earn by way of doing bounty or ICOs and at the same time learn more about crypto.
Activity: 238
August 04, 2018, 12:41:56 PM
I think as a beginner its better to invest small amount while learning about things. Because practical knowledge is better than theoretical.
I agree with you but before making an investment try to do research and have a strategy to make you more successful in this business.
Activity: 238
August 04, 2018, 12:33:50 PM
In any situation learning is the first thing, if you fail to learn about what you wanted to invest on investment can sink at the twinkles eyei will say u learn first but if u think of combining the two don't make your first time as big but so that it will be a process to success.
Activity: 189
August 04, 2018, 12:28:33 PM
you can combine both, for example invest with a small amount of money and during the investment journey try to learn as much as you can  until you feel comfortable and have confidence.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
August 04, 2018, 11:44:58 AM
well, as a newbie you need to learn a lot before investing
so read more about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency as a whole, then you can invest
I agree with youcoz i did the same thing the moment I began to work here. All you have to do is read and read and read and participate in the brainstorming of members in the forum and in time you can gather all the knowledge you learned and use it in the actual work
Activity: 126
August 04, 2018, 11:43:39 AM
well, as a newbie you need to learn a lot before investing
so read more about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency as a whole, then you can invest
Activity: 175
https://www.snbtoken.io/
August 04, 2018, 11:42:03 AM
I think..for newbie dont try investmen program if you never have knowledge about ico project..you will get lose your money..learn about ico project before you want to invest..need many knowledge how to choose ico project and get profit investmen
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
August 04, 2018, 10:58:08 AM
In my opinion best thing that you could do is to make that both at the same time, you can try to start investing from little amounts of money and during that you can be learning constantly.
Activity: 71
August 04, 2018, 10:40:20 AM
I encourage you to learn for only a short while through airdrops and bounties participation and then go ahead with investing.
Activity: 56
August 04, 2018, 10:12:48 AM

In my experience, you can actually do both wherein you can invest first then along the way you can continue the process of learning. Of course, you have to study first and get knowledge and skills as your foundation before engaging in any investment. Knowing the basic principle of the basic principle of trading is a must, this is to reduce the possible
Activity: 448
August 04, 2018, 10:03:54 AM
as a newbie you can search for information about crypto currencies then you can start investing and from your experience you will get lessons because actually experience is the best teacher
that is true, researcjes znd wztcjing can help you a lot, just do notbe afraid of difficulgies nd you will be fine
Pages:
Jump to: