Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC to airdrops is it good? - page 13. (Read 2891 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 08:41:37 PM
I think its not worth for providing KYC for airdrop campaign. Airdrop give us not too many coin and i think i am better not join in airdrop like that. I am prefer join in bounty even its need KYC because bounty more worth, i think
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 08:01:48 PM
I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.
Only a fool will allow themselves to be a victim of identity theft. These people are not aware of selling personal information via black market. I agree that it is not worth it compromising your personal information in exchange of a few dollars.
Activity: 131
October 11, 2018, 03:07:45 PM
I really don't like Airdrop, which requires KYC because I only get a few tokens and it's not worth it, that's the reason I'm not following Airdrop, which must fill KYC.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 02:53:12 PM
How shall I tell you.. I don't understand their legal fears that bounty hunters haven't passed the KYC, they're not investors after all.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 11:12:01 AM
I am sure that KYC for airdrops is absolutely fraudulent. This happens to take possession of the personal data of the participants. KYC scares off participants. KYC is not needed.
Activity: 308
October 11, 2018, 06:07:39 AM
I have not participated in Airdrop for a very long time, I think, now it is meaningless, and no one will give us good coins. And I do not want to collect garbage in my wallet. And as for KYC for Airdrop, I think it is stupid; it is not clear who and why to distribute my data
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
October 11, 2018, 04:59:36 AM
I think it's too difficult to join an airdrop if that airdrop requires KYC, which I know KYC is only needed for ICO participants, not for airdrop
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 04:57:05 AM
KYC itself is only to prevent the emergence of cheaters, but if the airdrop project itself is fraudulent, then our KYC will only reveal our privacy, is this the case?
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
October 11, 2018, 04:55:58 AM
I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.

Totally agree with you! The KYC procedure for airdrop is nonsense. It is not right. In addition, most airdrops are dummy projects. And I have no confidence that such projects will be able to protect my personal data (and most likely, they will simply sell information about me).
Activity: 124
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 11, 2018, 04:52:35 AM

I really cant understand why these airdroppers want kyc information from people. Normally why icos doing that kyc because they dont want from people dirty money.
Or money laundring so they are trying to know their customers as much as possible but in airdrops people are not investing any money for airdrops. So if these icos choose
to give some money or token to random people after that why they need to do kyc for that..
Activity: 157
October 11, 2018, 04:48:21 AM
KYC is a form of information confirmation when you participate in investing as well as participating in ICOS Bounty campaigns. But with the Airdrop model that needs KYC i do not think it is necessary.
Activity: 434
October 11, 2018, 04:45:28 AM
Through KYC, it gives investors security of their investments especially from being scammed by fraudulent ICOs. It's better that way than being sorry. But for airdrops, i don't really think it's a good requirement before you can earn your rewards because in the first place, an airdrop is a free tokens given freely for participants.
Activity: 370
October 11, 2018, 02:50:39 AM
It's a good sign of knowing if the participants are real or multiple account abusers who would register over and over again. It's good to curtail abuse of the airdrop.
Activity: 514
●●
October 11, 2018, 02:48:55 AM
Following Airdrop for now only spends your time and some Airdrops do not make payments to the people who participate and you should not give your KYC data so there are no unwanted things.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 11, 2018, 02:45:53 AM
Its mad decision. who there have profit ?
participants which earn 1-5$ tokens or team which sold documents
project want hype by this generous termin "AIRDROP"
Activity: 319
October 11, 2018, 02:34:10 AM
I won't participate any airdrops that needs kyc, if they are legit airdrops they only give less usd value of their token to every participants and it is not worth-it because you can't even sell or exchange it.
Activity: 406
October 11, 2018, 02:17:04 AM
KYC should not be required for airdrop i think airdrop should be free so far you register your token should be given to you airdrop is to gather people to start campaign
Activity: 490
October 11, 2018, 02:10:47 AM
KYC for airdrop in my view is not necessary! Airdrop should be freely given without any formal conditions. The giving away of airdrop is to distribute such airdrop to large percentage of cryptocurrency users so that they may contribute to growth snd development of such project. By restricting people with KYC, how will airdrop achieve it's aim!
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 02:06:36 AM
KYC for airdrop is not good and is not recommended because you will not get big rewards except for bounty participants or from recommended ICO projects
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 11, 2018, 02:05:05 AM
KYC's are now used by some ICO's just to make them looks legit but the truth is they are one of those shit projects out there. Most of those projects that requires KYC might fail as investors tried to be hiding their true identity from possible leaks. We are here because of decentralized digital currencies so KYC doesn't makes any sense. As a bounty hunter I actually am staying away from those projects, I still prefer non KYC compliance projects.
Pages:
Jump to: