Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC to airdrops is it good? - page 19. (Read 2916 times)

copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 05:12:09 AM
No, kyc to airdrops is a NO for me. Even for bounty campaigns, I don't buy the idea of kyc. Kyc doesn't mean that the airdrop or the bounty is good.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 07, 2018, 04:59:10 AM
It is not good to participate in airdrop campaign that is requiring you to give your KYC details in order to get availed in the airdrop tokens, considering you expose your credentials in just a small amount of tokens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
October 05, 2018, 09:59:54 PM
I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.
yes you are right, it is not feasible to exchange our identity with something that has almost no value. even if there is only a very small nominal.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 07:59:40 PM
I do not advise you to take part in airdrop companies that require KYC. You get a penny for airdrop, but you are willing to provide your personal data? 10 $ for your data?
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
October 05, 2018, 07:13:21 PM
I believe that KYC is not needed for cryptocurrency at all, because cryptocurrency loses anonymity
Many countries that legalize crypto require KYC now for investors for team records and reliability of the company, but it is not needed in Airdrop , only few buck will you get and will be need to risk your identity is quite impossible.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 07:05:03 PM
I believe that KYC is not needed for cryptocurrency at all, because cryptocurrency loses anonymity
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
October 05, 2018, 06:34:08 PM
I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.

I completely agree with you
Sometimes this data is stolen and sold to other companies
I hope the novice members pay attention to this point well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 06:23:19 PM
I do not participate in airdrop for this is not very important to me. But it seems to me that KYC is demanded primarily by fraudsters.
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 06:08:54 PM
I would not take part in such airdrops. I don't want to leave my personal data to unverified projects. I don't think it's worth it.
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 04:35:44 PM
maybe its a way to minimize the airdrop participants.
I agree that having to submit KYC for a small amount of airdrop is just troublesome
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
October 05, 2018, 04:32:51 PM
I don’t think it’s right to ask for data in aiirdropes ... you are not investors, and the rewards are not worth the risks.
Activity: 317
October 05, 2018, 04:32:06 PM
It been long that I have backed out of participating in airdrop and what actually made me stop is this whole issue with kyc requirements. Had it been that something reasonable comes out of it, it would have made more sense but you will go through this and end up receiving peanut, it not worth it.
Activity: 336
October 05, 2018, 04:28:10 PM
I think that the passage of KYC for airdrop companies is not highly desirable, I was still able to accept the passage of KYC for bounty companies and I'm not happy about it, just if I think that the bounty company is good, then I will take part in it, even despite KYC.
Activity: 280
yamzu
October 05, 2018, 03:56:25 PM
In my opinion, KYC's is necessary thing for all actions, which deals with money. Because so many scams on both sides. KYC just make the process of earning more honest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 03:48:25 PM
I don't think it's good to fill kyc for airdrop, give our personal information for something that is not valuable. I will not do it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 03:26:26 PM
Most projects requesting KYC for airdrops do claim it is to prevent multiple entries, but one can't really know their true intentions. So the risk is high for something that worth almost nothing. Sad thing is after completing the process, some projects will still end up rejecting one's KYC. Once KYC is involved, I let it pass.
Activity: 170
October 05, 2018, 03:05:01 PM
KYC is not necessary. There are such several airdrops, that give a lot of great profits, but the most of them are 5 dollars worth. You do not need to risk your data for several dollars. I never participated in such airdrops and I will not participate in any KYC for an Airdrop.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 05, 2018, 02:37:27 PM
Participating in airdrops most times is time wasting. I cannot now imagine if KYC is now being needed to be qualified to get the tokens that would worth just meagre amount.
We truly need to be back to those days, like in 2017, when airdrops used to very much profitable. During these time, developers were not asking for KYC.
So, why the need for KYC despite what is now being given?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
October 05, 2018, 01:30:04 PM
I don't know if it's good or not, which obviously I will never join airdrop which requires to fill KYC, except for the bounty and ICO because in my opinion KYC that we provide is not in accordance with what we get from airdrop.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
October 05, 2018, 01:28:13 PM
I don't know why some bounty hunters still submit their data for KYC compliance in order to attain 1 dollar worth of tokens from a demanding project that instructs you to do tons of tasks just for the sake of this, this tokens should be given for free without the cost of your personal data their airdrop pool is not that big but they demand some tasks then what's going to happen? devs will promise a lot of good things from their flowery statements, their token will be listed to top 10 exchange and they are in negotiation the platform is in progress, blah blah after 1 year the project did not attain anything and the participants got nothing neither the promised tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: