Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 235. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
will latecoin shares become some form of direct shares as well?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
He needs to put more info regarding what will happen to the securities and current shareholders, otherwise people will start panic selling.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Simply clearing the order book....

Burnside will have explaining to do. I was lucky and lost nothing because of his f-up
but others did.

Since you don't even have access to the funds of the cleared orders.

4.5k shares for 1 1/10th of the price... Ace
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
What will happen to the shares and all?

At the moment there's a chance they cease to exist.
Activity: 266
What will happen to the shares and all?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Burnsides exchange is a joke, just lost 10 btc due to a glitch, sale went through with an additional 0, great stuff. Not only closing but f*cking us as well
so it was u who sold 03:18 (S) 4606 @ 0.00025000 LABCOIN

I was on the bog and saw the news on my phone... Jumped onto the Pc and did the trade. I may be the biggest c*nt on here if it was my fault...

Ah well still got 6k more, was riding it out then anyway

No. definately something wrong there.
My orders got deleted. They were not filled, nor did i cancel them.... just gone.

There was definately a big f-up
burnside had a short maintenance break for btct. all assets got frozen for like 30mins, and order book got clreared.
thats all.

That and the exchange will close in the next month.
source?

BTCT frontpage.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Burnside just announced he's closing BTCT.

LAGcoin isn't doing half of what they promised.

I told you investards to ALWAYS BET ON iCE...
Even ASICMiner went down to 1.2
Activity: 837
Merit: 1000
LE. Exchange is closing Sad
Burnsides exchange is a joke, just lost 10 btc due to a glitch, sale went through with an additional 0, great stuff. Not only closing but f*cking us as well

I was on the bog and saw the news on my phone... Jumped onto the Pc and did the trade. I may be the biggest c*nt on here if it was my fault...

My orders got deleted. They were not filled, nor did i cancel them.... just gone.

burnside had a short maintenance break for btct. all assets got frozen for like 30mins, and order book got clreared.
thats all.

source?
legendary
So with burnside closing, what other exchange will take us
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

thats all.

thats all.
anyway, more than 30 hours have passed. we didn't see any hashrate increase nor picture or video proofs.
Activity: 264

There was definately a big f-up.
It wouldn't have been possible for 1 order with around 25k volume to fill the buy side down to 0.00025
legendary

Activity: 238
LOL wait how did tman manage to skip the entire book to get to .00025
Jump to: