Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!! - page 28. (Read 133714 times)

Activity: 683
Merit: 500
The first year series of Physical Bitcoins go for BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Smoothie any plans on opening up to where your early loyal customers could purchase 2 more coins in a case..

So we could have 1 set to keep and 1 set to sell on Ebay in 3 years when they will be worth $$$$$$$$$$$$$    Shocked

Would be a nice "Thank You" to all us early customers that put our trust in you..    You could do something like anyone that purchased before July 20, 2013 has the option to buy a second set..

You can literally make your own physical BTC coin much much cheaper yourself, exactly the same, then sell it for what they are going for. There is no patent or trademark on them, just make them yourselves and sell them at a profit, easy money, i do it  lol
If it has a trademark or not doesn't matter, you can't just steal someones design and name and than sell it. Just like you can't duplicate a Picasso and sell it as an original!
You can create your own coin, with own design and name and sell those.

If you want to duplicate a Lealana Coin, how will you get the hologram stickers exactly?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
"Ignorance never settles a question."

Smoothie any plans on opening up to where your early loyal customers could purchase 2 more coins in a case..

So we could have 1 set to keep and 1 set to sell on Ebay in 3 years when they will be worth $$$$$$$$$$$$$    Shocked

Would be a nice "Thank You" to all us early customers that put our trust in you..    You could do something like anyone that purchased before July 20, 2013 has the option to buy a second set..

You can literally make your own physical BTC coin much much cheaper yourself, exactly the same, then sell it for what they are going for. There is no patent or trademark on them, just make them yourselves and sell them at a profit, easy money, i do it  lol
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Someone need to put a coin up for sale on eBay so we can see how much the 1st batch pure silver coins can fetch. I would guess $200+ for sure.

Probably just standard retail considering they're still available (correct me if I'm wrong on that though).

USB Eruptors cost 0.9 BTC retail from btcguild and sell for $150. Never underestimate the stupidity of the general public. Batch one is also going to sell out soon and a very small portion of the "general public" are here on bitcointalk.

I would expect $300 to be realistic on EBay..

You think that "stupid public" even knows about LTC?
Activity: 224
Someone need to put a coin up for sale on eBay so we can see how much the 1st batch pure silver coins can fetch. I would guess $200+ for sure.

Probably just standard retail considering they're still available (correct me if I'm wrong on that though).

USB Eruptors cost 0.9 BTC retail from btcguild and sell for $150. Never underestimate the stupidity of the general public. Batch one is also going to sell out soon and a very small portion of the "general public" are here on bitcointalk.

I would expect $300 to be realistic on EBay..

You can only get 2, so I probably would order one with a slight premium if it was possible  Wink

Also, payment is only in BTC/LTC and some people really have no clue or don't want to do this.
Wonders me however who would buy a physical Litecoin if they don't own LTC  Tongue
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

You can only get 2, so I probably would order one with a slight premium if it was possible  Wink

Also, payment is only in BTC/LTC and some people really have no clue or don't want to do this.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

Not really. You need to add like 10% fees paypal+ebay, another 5-10% for paying directly in cash and premium people is going to pay for not lurking on forums.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians

Do it man!

(I'll be holding onto mine Smiley )
Activity: 224
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I live in Chicago and I just got my physical Litecoins today (delivered just an hour ago).

Thanks Smoothie! They're awesome.

-Chris
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
7 days out and they are only in Chicago.  Cry  weep weep weep

Almost here.

On the bright side your order tracking is actually updating properly right?

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
7 days out and they are only in Chicago.  Cry  weep weep weep

Almost here.
Look what came in the mail!  Shocked

https://i.imgur.com/XT2s1jS.jpg?2

These are awesome Smoothie.  Having done such a top-notch job with these, I think you will do as much for Litecoin recognition as Mike Caldwell (Casascius) has for Bitcoin.  I look forward to seeing pictures of these with every article about Litecoin in the future!
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Just received mine litteraly 5min ago.

Great job !
legendary
Activity: 1064
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
Still stuck in HI? +4 days now... sucks for paying for such a SLOW mailing service...

Sounds like their tracking system is not working properly. People are getting their packages in the U.S.

There was no specification on time when it would arrive, just security of the package. Hang in there.  Smiley

I am just nervous cause I am leaving the country next week for a WHOLE year, sucks not to see the coins for a WHOLE year... Embarrassed

Have them sent to me and I'll be happy to send you pics of them for a year!

~BCX~

How am I suppose to send it to you, when I cant even SEE my coins in person...
legendary
Activity: 1064
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
Still stuck in HI? +4 days now... sucks for paying for such a SLOW mailing service...

Sounds like their tracking system is not working properly. People are getting their packages in the U.S.

There was no specification on time when it would arrive, just security of the package. Hang in there.  Smiley

I am just nervous cause I am leaving the country next week for a WHOLE year, sucks not to see the coins for a WHOLE year... Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

Pages:
Jump to: