Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!! - page 30. (Read 133714 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I received my order today up here in Canada.   That was fast!  No problems with customs.

Thanks Smoothie, they look great!

Very nice!  Mine has cleared Canadian customs and should be here tomorrow I hope! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
I received my order today up here in Canada.   That was fast!  No problems with customs.

now that is sweet! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I received my order today up here in Canada.   That was fast!  No problems with customs.

That was fast....wow.  Smiley

Glad they arrived so fast.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/9FhxQbW.jpg

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Coinality.com
Got my shipping info! Thanks Smoothie!
legendary
Smoothie: can you give any details of the physical litecoins that will be available in the second batch?

Failing that do you know when the next batches will be available from your website (roughly)?

When I have more supply or items for sale I will post it here and on my website (when I release it).
Activity: 905
Merit: 1033
BTC: the beginning of stake-based public resources
Smoothie: can you give any details of the physical litecoins that will be available in the second batch?

Failing that do you know when the next batches will be available from your website (roughly)?
legendary
whata wrong with usps? how come its still stuck in HI? supposed to arrive on mon...its wed now...

Just keep in mind that shipping from Hawaii takes a little longer than the USPS estimates. Your package should arrive soon. I suppose USPS system could be buggy or not update properly to show current information.
legendary
why is it that i see 8 bits for the address in the example here?  that's not strictly a FirstBits address, which is usually 6 bits.  at least that's what i did to limit the generation time for mine.  if it is 8 bits, that's gonna be hard to vanitygen.

also why do i see parts of a 2nd address in the photo of some of the coins?

I use 8 characters.

I repeat them on the back similarly to how Mike does it. this is to ensure that if I put the hologram on the private key circle that if I miss my mark you can still read the first bits with the above or below repetition of the first bits.

Yes 8 first bits will be much harder to generate and "fake" for an attacker.

Sometimes the first "L" gets cut off and you still can read the next 7 characters of the address. So if you don't see an L or only read 7 characters just assume the starting character is another "L". This can be verified with the COAs.

Hopefully I can get this more accurately displayed as I produce more of these. The process is a very tedious process.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
I've just checked and my coins are currently in New York. Can't wait to receive them  Smiley

Smoothie, I'm really glad you guarantee to fund every coin - this is more important than many people may realise.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
why is it that i see 8 bits for the address in the example here?  that's not strictly a FirstBits address, which is usually 6 bits.  at least that's what i did to limit the generation time for mine.  if it is 8 bits, that's gonna be hard to vanitygen.

also why do i see parts of a 2nd address in the photo of some of the coins?

Activity: 315
Merit: 250
whata wrong with usps? how come its still stuck in HI? supposed to arrive on mon...its wed now...

Registered mail takes up to 14 business days to be delivered. It's transported in locked cages and has to be personally signed for at every step of the way. My guess is that none of us receive our coins this week.
Activity: 207
Merit: 120
UPDATE: If anyone is having issues tracking their package try changing the "RA" to "RE" in the confirmation code.

Seems USPS says to use "RA" but the labels are listed as "RE".

LINK: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action

edit: Some labels have "RE" and some have "RA". I'll try to be more consistent on this in the future.

Yay! That worked for me. Looks like I should be getting mine tomorrow  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
nah, there'd be no economic reason for the thief to fund 10 LTC to Lealana in the first place. he'd just keep the coin for the silver content.

He can sell it for 27 LTC or whatever. A bit more than $10 for half an ounce of silver last time I checked. That's an economic reason.
legendary
UPDATE: If anyone is having issues tracking their package try changing the "RA" to "RE" in the confirmation code.

edit: Some labels have "RE" and some have "RA". I'll try to be more consistent on this in the future.

If I change to "RE" it won't find the label. I'm not worried, it was supposed to be here Monday but I'll give it another day or two till I panic  Smiley

Yes shipping from Hawaii takes a little longer than the normal estimates USPS provides. This is from my past experience shipping to and from Hawaii.

Yes I saw that in your other post. No worries, just wasn't sure if changing the label letters to the RE would provide any more info. Seems the RA one is working for me, the USPS is just slacking. Damn government employees!

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

If I change to "RE" it won't find the label. I'm not worried, it was supposed to be here Monday but I'll give it another day or two till I panic  Smiley

Yes shipping from Hawaii takes a little longer than the normal estimates USPS provides. This is from my past experience shipping to and from Hawaii.

Yes I saw that in your other post. No worries, just wasn't sure if changing the label letters to the RE would provide any more info. Seems the RA one is working for me, the USPS is just slacking. Damn government employees!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

legendary
At the post office now sending out another batch of orders. Confirmation numbers will be sent in a few hours.

Concerning my coins:

In the unlikely event my coins get lost of stolen during shipping from me to the original buyer I will fund the coins and eat the cost and replace the order. This is assuming that USPS reports the package lost of stolen in writing. Despite that the coins will be funded anyway.

In essence all of my coins that are purchased will be funded.

It is a small cost for me to instill confidence in my coins and the value they are denominated to hold in LTC.

2 coin limit will remain for the foreseeable future as many have asked if it will be lifted.

Smiley

Yes, but how many do you still have for sale?  How many have sold?  This seriously affects the second hand market for these coins.

Cheers

I recently updated not long ago that I had sold less than half of my whole batch. It has only been 11 days since I have started taking orders so there is plenty of time for buyers to come into the market. I still have the majority of my supply which is okay with me as I don't want to run out before I can add to my supply and in different denominations.

How many have been sold so far? Just out of curiosity..

Less than half.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: