Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 2. (Read 3922 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
December 01, 2018, 08:52:46 AM
Cryptocurrency is new concept And it provide great learning in many áreas. Like trading ico investment  what is cryptocurrency.  How you can enhance your investment And make  monetarias. Other area like bounty campaigning.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
December 01, 2018, 08:26:13 AM
Hmm, what you say is true, I also believe that in learning something must be produced. We will not be able to produce if not through the learning process. It is true that learning is the first step because without knowledge we can never be successful. So far I have not found someone who is successful without the learning process. If he gets a lot of profit without studying then it's just a coincidence. Therefore, as a potential crypto currency player who is successful, you can not close yourself from learning. You must continue to deepen your knowledge and experience if you really want to succeed and make a lot of profits from crypto currencies. If indeed your time and resources allow you to be able to follow all sectors of crypto currencies that can make money, such as bounty campaign, mining, trading and investment. That is a bit of my idea.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 08:17:02 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

It is not quite true. The main thing is to have an ability to use all the knowledge you have, because in other case it is completely useless. Keep it in mind.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 06:57:12 AM
Of course I fully believe in you, because we can't be in the crypto world while we ourselves don't know what crypto is. We will never earn if we don't learn, nothing instant in this world. And one thing, the Learn will not lie to the Earn.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 06:47:20 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Studying on your own is the first step before you learn something. Because you cant gain knowledge when you dont do anything to achieve it. So you need to study or gain info first for you to have knowledgr and the point that you will earn if you already apply that knowledge in a particular field.
Activity: 421
November 29, 2018, 06:12:28 AM
This is what I am going to learn. I am still a newcomer to crypto trading. I often lose my money in trading, so I think I need to learn more about trading skills to make some money in the bear market.
Activity: 304
November 29, 2018, 06:09:24 AM

Unfortunately, there is no universities and people are not ready to share their knowledge for free. Public data on this topic is not enoug for making a clear statement.
Activity: 350
November 29, 2018, 04:56:51 AM
This statement is not subject to criticism. Surely, many who lost money realized that without learning in the cryptocurrency market there is nothing to do.
Merit: 2
November 29, 2018, 04:54:37 AM
yes base in my real experience in trading like i learn when i lose because i don't study this very well then better to do is before you invest here try first in bitcoin and apply that in alts actually there's a lot of strategy like trading with day and trade with gap like if the price of btc are in $7000,$6000,$5000,$4000 buy that then if they grow 20% in market sell in that time then do some investment also for long term
Yes for the interested trader who wants to start trading using bitcoin, they can find more tutorials in youtube videos. But it is good also to do your own trial and error in trading. Because it is the fast way to learn to trade.
Activity: 512
November 28, 2018, 07:26:59 PM
It is so true. Before starting investing or trading we have to learn the basics of the market functioning and have to spend some time around . We can have a beginners luck, but to make a good investment decision we have to be able to analyze the project and the market.
Activity: 353
November 28, 2018, 12:16:27 PM
Yes . To make money you need to learn to have new knowledge and experience can really make money. You have to study all about electronic money. As investment is more risky, we need to save well before deciding to invest in order to avoid losing money. Knowledge and experience will help you a lot in making money in the electronic money world
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 28, 2018, 11:18:29 AM
Yes, it is going to go together. Learning is always a dream of earning money, so I also try to follow and grasp the trend and constantly learning advanced knowledge.

If you extend your knowledge this mean that you know more and got more experience in the field who you are working in or investing in. On long term you will have good profits and earnings.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 28, 2018, 10:54:44 AM
Yes, it is going to go together. Learning is always a dream of earning money, so I also try to follow and grasp the trend and constantly learning advanced knowledge.
Activity: 789
November 28, 2018, 10:48:35 AM
You must always study and study everything, including how to trade at the stock exchange. Because wise, acclaimed people are more likely to succeed in life and it is harder to deceive the accused person.So advice to study, read books and develop
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 28, 2018, 10:47:44 AM
Yes, advanced knowledge will help you get good results in your investment as well as in other things. I think that learning science and science will help you succeed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 28, 2018, 10:43:48 AM
Yes I believe in this saying "learning is earning" especially very applicable here in Bitcoin.  In bounty campaigns you have to learn how to follow rules the first time so as to avoid problems later and for you to be given stakes after you do the given task.  You have to learned where to get the information they required from you and how to fill it up in the registration form.  By learning you have to search, read and understand Bitcoin, blockchain technology, cryptocurrency and other high tech innovations  especially trading here in Bitcoin  to understand  it all. This way you will be equipped by the necessary knowledge on  how to earn here in Bitcoin.  "Learning and earning."
Activity: 490
November 28, 2018, 10:36:29 AM
Training is the first and the main task that we face when we start trading or investing, and it will be very risky without having the professional training to do investing or trade with large sums. I realized this from my personal experience when I lost a significant amount of money in the first months of trading.
Activity: 328
November 28, 2018, 10:23:18 AM
In addition to learning, you have to be prepared for all kinds of risks and also worst possible outcome. You must have a target that you will achieve in the future.
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
November 28, 2018, 10:20:46 AM
Absolutely, but trust me people want to make it just like that without investing anything not even their knowledge. It's  really sad and disheartening, always keep in mind that nothing comes free on this earth. So try your best to invest by learning how to earn and you will appreciate your effort during the better days.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 10:08:32 AM
Trading in the cryptocurrency market can bring big earnings. But without studying the laws of the market, without the experience of trading coins, you will lose 100% of your investments. The cryptocurrency market is characterized by high volatility - this is both a great opportunity to earn and a big risk to lose everything.
Pages:
Jump to: