Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 25. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 06:54:53 AM
nice thread bro , i agree with you we need to learning something before we can earn money or etc. because if dont learning we can earn anything.
Learning is free for us.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
October 20, 2018, 06:44:18 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

of course experience is very important in any situation, I justify what you discuss.
yes learning and always exploring every knowledge can lead you to your every desire, like success
Activity: 156
Bounty Campaign Management
October 20, 2018, 06:37:34 AM
There's no question about that. Indeed, learning is earning. When you come to think of it, no one has ever earned without learning first. If you have no idea at all about certain things, how will you benefit from it? Like engaging here at the crypto world, you will never get any return of your hardwork if you don't know what these things are all about.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 06:22:59 AM
Yes,I agree. Learning new staffs and idea is much more worth than earning money. If you want to earn in cryptocurrency, you must learn how to do this job and how this works for you to make a better performance.
Activity: 57
October 20, 2018, 03:09:58 AM
If you have no idea of something, you cant earn from it and the only way you earn from it is by learning about it.
So yeah...
Learning is earning.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
October 20, 2018, 03:02:25 AM
Yes very important proverb... learning is earnings.if you don't have enough knowledge about any subject,you may not gain any benefits.so learning is the must concern in earnings.
Activity: 421
October 20, 2018, 02:59:26 AM
No one not wants to make money, especially in the financial markets. If you want to make money in such a cruel market, then learning is a must. At least we have to understand the situation in this market from the beginning. This is also a learning process. When we understand this market, we still need to learn how to trade. And after that, there will be more expertise that we need to learn. So I agree with you.
Activity: 462
October 20, 2018, 02:52:36 AM
After the hustle and bustle in the crypto world and the learning process is important, the results will determine, good results or bad results. All of these results are the process of learning, learning continues to contribute and ultimately determine the results themselves.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
October 20, 2018, 02:51:15 AM
I believe that during dumping market it is time to learn more and self development is so productive these days.
So I try to learn something new about crypto and it makes me smarter
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
October 20, 2018, 02:48:53 AM
yes!. I agree more than anything, more than gaining learning is important its the basic thing we cannot go on in any work, business or even in crypto world without learning even in this forum and in community we learn a lot from one another, and we also help those who are in need of it. we can't gain we don't learned.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
October 20, 2018, 02:46:53 AM
The biggest problem of the society is that nobody wants to learn now. A lot of young people dream about easy gains which is totally disappointing.

Today everyone wants to have best life with easy money forgetting that money does not grows on trees and those who already have money have done something extra ordinary and due to which they are wealthy and having those lifestyle. Stop copying others and everyone should be fine with what they have. Learning will help you as well to develop new skills and can help you to earn money .
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
October 20, 2018, 02:46:44 AM
well if so it is interpreted that this is just a play on words..how could we not playing with words, the main point and the result. we learn our entire life-it's called experience
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 02:40:50 AM
yes I agree with your thoughts, on the way we seek profit through crypto there must be a bad experience, and therefore the bad experience can be used as a learning for us so as not to make that mistake again, and make a strategy so that the mistake does not happen again .
Activity: 20
October 20, 2018, 02:08:21 AM
The biggest problem of the society is that nobody wants to learn now. A lot of young people dream about easy gains which is totally disappointing.

This is true. Younger generations tend to just ignore the importance of learning. They, or maybe I am also included, rely too much on technology. In the world of crypto you could never be successful without learning.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
October 20, 2018, 02:05:11 AM
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
October 20, 2018, 01:27:04 AM
Anything regarding business, especially cryptocurrency, knowledge is power. Being aware of how cryptocurrency works and having knowledge about the things that are connected to it go a long way in determining the succes you will have in this area and help you maintain it in the long run.
Without enough knowledge you will not see the potential of crypto, we invest here because we make our own research and we are satisfied
on what we know, not that we invest because we are attracted with the pass return of successful investors.
It's very important that time is needed in investing, overnight success does not happen here.
Activity: 574
October 20, 2018, 12:45:10 AM
People who could not produce certainly they have no knowledge. But if they have the knowledge, of course, can produce. And when you get in the world of crypto, you also have to learn it first. And there have been many people who have lost money because they have no knowledge of investing. So when prices have fallen off their panic and sell their coins they have low prices.
Activity: 18
October 19, 2018, 11:51:05 PM
Anything regarding business, especially cryptocurrency, knowledge is power. Being aware of how cryptocurrency works and having knowledge about the things that are connected to it go a long way in determining the succes you will have in this area and help you maintain it in the long run.
copper member
Activity: 154
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 19, 2018, 11:41:38 PM
That is true, but many are only in to take profit and be rich in short time with out considering that fact that they need to also have time for the market knowledge to be able to know if it will be nice to buy or sell , there is no short cut to success in my own opinion , you have to give something I return which I believe is your time to learn every procedure in that line.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 11:32:16 PM
learning to make a profit must be bro. because my goal of investing in bitcoin is to seek profits by taking lessons from either senior bitcoiners or studying bitcoin price charts.
Pages:
Jump to: