Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 26. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 11:25:21 PM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

of course, especially in this bitcointalk forum there are also many who only focus on the bounty, even though cryptocurrency is more than that. Then learning about blockchain is just as important that we don't just know the outside but know everything about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 10:51:56 PM
Investing in crypto without proper knowledge is the reason people suffer loss. If you do enough research and study the market will be easy for you. That will lead to a good investment and in turn good profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 19, 2018, 10:50:37 PM
Thats right! Remember not just in earning you will also learn even though you lose. Well, I know most of us or probably all of us entered this industry to earn money in terms of investing, trading,gambling, bounty etc. But yes we have to ensure that whether you earn or not you will get something to learn or a knowledge that can be used in the future or even share to others.
Whatever the outcome on our decision we can still learn from those experiences as this gives us motivation that we will improve or succeed in the future. Never give up to learn something everyday and sooner we will benefited on those knowledge that will give us earnings. Let your money work for you as this will give us financial freedom.
Activity: 462
October 19, 2018, 10:39:20 PM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

It is true with what you express, by learning, we know all about crypto, so learning to explore can then be practiced so that it produces according to what we expect. Learning crypto to produce.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
October 19, 2018, 09:55:33 PM

Absolutely yes, learning and earnings can you also obtain here in crypto world. For all beginners here in crypto currency world you should be able to study and learn how cryptocurrency works. Before earning you should study first like when you are in school before you to find a perfect job that could suitable in your educational background you should finish already your study or school journey before looking for a good job. And that's the main purpose of having here in this forum, to learn and at the same time to earn.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 09:39:17 PM
Yes I completely agree with you not only in crypto in each and every feild there is learning is very important and it is the first step of any field so if we want to earn the smart income then we must do learning for it.
Activity: 247
October 19, 2018, 09:14:31 PM
Yes you are correct, we must not only focus on earning profit, we must also take time to learn new things about cryptocurrency. In order to be successful in something one must need to know the insides and outs of it. You must have a lot of knowledge in cryptocurrency in order to become successful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
October 19, 2018, 08:40:42 PM
Knowledge in crypto is very necessary in all its avenues for making profit. An investor requires knowledge in analyzing the market and identifying the right coins to invest in, when to invest and when to cash out. All of these stem from learning. Learning is indeed earning.
Activity: 70
October 19, 2018, 08:30:18 PM
Yes but even when you have so much in mind if you do not apply it, nothing will happen. ICOs, cryptocurrency, bitcoin, ethereum, altcoins, there are so many things to learn and it is not really easy especially when you are not fond of reading. lol
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
October 19, 2018, 07:17:02 PM
every thing if you want to understand about it you have to learn and learn the wisest in the world of crypto is a lot of reading and exchanging opinions about something related to cryptocurrency while practicing it but remember all the wisest risks are minimizing thevery thing if you want to understand about it you have to learn and learn the wisest in the world of crypto is a lot of reading and exchanging opinions about something related to cryptocurrency while practicing it but remember all the wisest risks are minimizing these risks and needing to learn and learn themese risks and needing to learn and learn them
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 07:10:24 PM

I agree with your opinion. Making money is not easy, we need to study before making money. Any field should have understanding. To make money from investing in e-money you also have to learn how to invest, trade, and price. Know how to sell and keep coins.
Activity: 518
October 19, 2018, 06:55:53 PM
I think almost everyone here, when they first knew Crypto, of course through a long learning process. Learning knows no time limit, even today there are still many people who learn to want to understand more. So learn earnestly to understand about all this, especially cryptocurrency.
Activity: 88
October 19, 2018, 06:30:38 PM

A great word, mate Cheesy Well I met with a newbie, there are also want earning money like me. But they don't want to learn much, they only want instantly Sad if I direct the newbie to ask their question on Google, they don't do that...
I'm not pro in here, I'm new in bitcointalk. Bounty is my job to earing free money for my trading day Smiley
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
October 19, 2018, 06:22:06 PM
I totally agree with you. Learning in combination with an experience will make you successful and give a chance to earn more.

No wonder a good education is so expensive. Many people do not understand the value of free education. I believe that the study of any subject will give you the opportunity to earn on this.

a science that we have certainly will benefit us. both in the real world and in the world of work. so we don't underestimate learning easily. because the learning is carried out for a long time.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
October 19, 2018, 06:21:16 PM
If you learn it does not automatically mean that you will earn, but you have bigger chances to succeed if you are updated and
informed. You have to learn about the market to be able to make profit.
Normal thing to be done because if you do have some knowledge and you tend not to make any effort or move then it would be still useless because before earning you would really need to do hard work just like on a typical day working job. Learning is indeed a great thing a must have on a person because you can really picture out on how to do things with have knowledge compared to have none.
Activity: 406
October 19, 2018, 06:17:00 PM
If you learn it does not automatically mean that you will earn, but you have bigger chances to succeed if you are updated and
informed. You have to learn about the market to be able to make profit.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
October 19, 2018, 03:11:34 PM
I agree with you. If we want to earn from crypto, we must be learned. learning is always the first step. learning new stuffs and idea is much more worth than earning money, if we want to earn in cryptocurrency, we must learn how to do this job and how this works for us to make a better performance.
Activity: 60
October 19, 2018, 01:14:41 PM
well its pretty nice i have never noticed that there is "earning" in "learning" and i agree with you because you cant start any activity without knowledge how to do it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
October 19, 2018, 01:04:58 PM
The first thing you will earn when you enter crypto and blockchain is learn. All of us have been to school to learn something and try to earn from it someday. We are like in school here where if you study and focus then you might be in the honor roll but beware cause not all high members rank that are here should be in that position. It's like passing the exam with a score of 100% without anyone knowing that you paid your professor 1 BTC to have that grade. My point here is if some of you are envy of those high ranking members cause you think that they are getting a lot from signature campaign then just think that they might be earning a lot better than you do but the question is, are they Learning from it?
Activity: 938
October 19, 2018, 12:49:47 PM

yes, of course we have to learn first to be able to know everything, to get income, if we don't know what we are doing all this? if we want to succeed don't ever lazy to study.
Pages:
Jump to: