Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 30. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 01:10:49 PM
So, everyone wants to jump into the water without knowing how to swim, when the key thing is that they go little by little, habe to avoid to rush, the cryptos are not going anywhere, the best is to go slowly but surely and always have a hunger for knowledge, so you can overcome and achieve the maximum benefit offered by the ICOs.
Activity: 235
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 01:05:27 PM
Sounds very encouraging but it has always been hard to earn. In the past because of lack of information and now because it's too much of it and you can't decide what's useful for you and what's not, what's true and what's not. So be careful.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
October 18, 2018, 12:57:54 PM
It is definitely the knowledge and experience that helps you the most in the market. If you try to get the experience without knowledge, you cannot create a proper infrastructure. So you have to learn everything in this market so you can make more money.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 12:50:49 PM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

The view you give is essential to anyone who wants to enter the crypto market and want to make money. The lessons of market knowledge and the movement of change of the Altcoins are very important determines whether you will earn money or not. So learn to give you experience and make money.
Activity: 490
October 18, 2018, 12:50:41 PM
Education can really bring a lot of good and bad situations, especially when today there is a very difficult situation in the market with how it is nevertheless necessary to show what can be the result and what can be chosen for investing.
Activity: 364
October 18, 2018, 12:48:26 PM
in fact it is very related, we generally will definitely want and prioritize on "earnings" rather than "learning". If we only prioritize "earnings" then "learning" we will only get a little, or even not get it at all.
Activity: 490
October 18, 2018, 12:45:42 PM
It is not only relevant for crypto. But for the all businesses. Here in cryptocurrency field, we can see a huge risk. You should have a good knowledge to earn from this field. Otherwise this a great place to loose your money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
October 18, 2018, 12:38:13 PM
I agree with OP. It is important to learn about what you are investing or getting involved with. If not, there will be a higher chance of failure as well. I believe that knowledge is an asset to a person.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
October 18, 2018, 12:31:31 PM
Of course you are right someone ought to learn because learning is very important in life before you start any business you need to learn of it so you can earn from it.
Activity: 555
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 12:26:31 PM
I added, there are two basic capital for success in crypto, namely hard skills and soft skills (attitude).

Hard skills are abilities that can be obtained by independent learning or through education / training. Meanwhile, soft skills are the ability to manage yourself.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 18, 2018, 12:23:28 PM
I agree with you my friend. Investors should learn and learn more about crypto currencies for earning money. There are too many people who investing without knowledge. and because of that they are losing their money. so people need to learn more  for earning money. they need to gain experiences.. you are right.
Activity: 378
October 18, 2018, 12:14:45 PM
Learning is indeed the key of earning and of success. I have done plenty of research before I joined the crypto world and all I can say is that it helped me enormously
Activity: 434
October 18, 2018, 12:09:25 PM
Thats for 100% sure. Idea is the most payable good that can change the world. Inventions, new technologies, thats what is going to make you billionaire. Everyday a lot of people trying to make something new and very important.
Activity: 364
October 18, 2018, 12:06:51 PM
Yes, we must need to learn first before we can earn and in this technology learning is a must. We can see many investors failed because they lack of knowledge. Indeed, if you want to succeed then you must invest in your knowledge.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
October 18, 2018, 12:01:23 PM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

Lol... I should believe first in myself before believing in anybody. There are so many lessons to be learnt in the crypto space, owing to the fact that it is a wide field.
Everyone should try as much as possible to learn one thing or the other before venturing into anything, so as not to flop and cause a big loss to oneself.
Whatever we devote ourselves to learn, there will surely be a reward for it. So there is reward for every labour.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 11:44:03 AM
Yes you are right learning is earning why i said so is this if you did not learn or study about things there will be no way you can earn or achieve things in life.
Activity: 182
Looking to the future and control myself
October 18, 2018, 11:41:03 AM
yeah, agree with you, i think we should learn so more about crypto and get enough knowledge before we start earing in the crypto. if we do it we can have big earing because we prepare everthing about crypto.
Activity: 462
October 18, 2018, 11:35:24 AM
Indeed mate I believe on that because first of all you need to learn something before you will gain or earn something on it. You will not gain anything if you just go and try it you should learn first before getting something. And it's good to have more knowledge while you are earning something so that you will gain knowledge and gain profit also.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 18, 2018, 11:31:15 AM
I agree. Knowledge is really needed on crypto. Investing right away without even researching can result to lost money. Believe me, I am on the same situation before and I learned it the hard way. I stared trading with the knowledge on how to use the exchange. Obviously, that is not enough. Even if you have the highest capital, the market trend will eat you up if you are not knowledgeable and aware of the coin updates (community,progress etc)
Activity: 602
October 18, 2018, 11:19:39 AM
You are right. Knowledge is important for earning income, and knowledge will only be gained from the learning process, and in crypto learning is the first step to be able to generate profits from crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: