Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 27. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 12:34:26 PM
I totally agree with you. Learning in combination with an experience will make you successful and give a chance to earn more.

No wonder a good education is so expensive. Many people do not understand the value of free education. I believe that the study of any subject will give you the opportunity to earn on this.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2018, 12:29:51 PM
Learning is part of knowledge. We need knowledge about crypto to earn. If we don't have knowledge here in the crypto world we lose. So pay attention and study the situation that happens is part of increasing your knowledge. Don't just be a follower
Yes it of course. Learning is the key to get anything or all most everything. Learn about cryptocurrency help to make your own economy strong. And it also teach us how to invest and where to invest and when to invest. Learn more cryptocurrency also help an bussinessman to setup its bussiness over Internet. You can learn about cryptocurrency by different online videos which are made by different cryptocurrency experts. We can also learn about cryptocurrency by different cryptocurrency campaign.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
October 19, 2018, 04:28:26 AM
Agree! You need time and skills to be a pro).But if it is what you enjoy, go for it.Your knowledge needs to work for you 100%!
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 04:28:00 AM
The author of the topic should begin to conduct online seminars on how to say the obvious things with a confident look. We are told about studying and learning from an early age, and already in adulthood we are constantly confronted with this. Without learning you can not do anything. As a child, you cannot even hold a spoon, without learning. So the thought, though true, is obvious to the naivete.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 04:24:55 AM
Yes, agreed. Learning is the best part while you gained profit also and its a best combination while you are in crypto world. In the mean time also explore, crypto give us a opportunity to be success in the future.
Activity: 252
October 19, 2018, 04:14:28 AM
A person learns all his life and gaining knowledge opens up new horizons and interests,as well as reveals his talent.And here studying the technology and processes you get the knowledge that helps to analyze the market, to learn how the cryptocurrency works and the forum helps me in this.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 04:06:05 AM
I totally agree with you. Learning in combination with an experience will make you successful and give a chance to earn more.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
October 19, 2018, 03:54:10 AM
There are so many lessons to learn in the crypto.
Everyone need to try as much as possible to learn , so as not to flop and cause a big loss.
Whatever we devote ourselves to learn, there will surely be a reward for it.
Learning can produce results, but learning without practice also is lacking
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 03:51:07 AM
Learning and using the skills that are owned will earn income, learn crypto and also learn to mine so the results are also for luck. Learning and then producing this means learning that is not in vain. Then learning will appear and plunge so the results will not disappoint.
Activity: 202
October 19, 2018, 03:43:54 AM
it must be bro. because of investment goals in bitcoin. is looking for income and profits. therefore I try hard to get benefits by studying with seniors and diligently paying attention to price chart movements .
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
October 19, 2018, 03:41:31 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

Learning is an obligatory factor, not having knowledge, you can rely solely on luck, but this does not suit me, I think that it is necessary to study constantly.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
October 19, 2018, 01:42:10 AM
Absolutely, i believe in that Learning is the first step. Without learning we will not know everything on how to trade, how to buy and sell, and how to invest into a good project. And especially without Learning, we will not learn from our mistakes and bad decision that we can make.
Learning does not need to be costly, if we start trading we can always start with small money or just make way to practice trade without involving money.
You evaluate yourself and when you are ready enough then it would be the time to risk money and try your luck.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
October 19, 2018, 01:25:03 AM
Absolutely, i believe in that Learning is the first step. Without learning we will not know everything on how to trade, how to buy and sell, and how to invest into a good project. And especially without Learning, we will not learn from our mistakes and bad decision that we can make.
Activity: 160
October 19, 2018, 01:18:08 AM
I consider that it is necessary to study. Because if everything was so simple then everyone would earn millions. With cryptocurrency and so very easy to earn everything fits with experience some knowledge too.
Activity: 244
October 19, 2018, 01:05:43 AM
I agree with you. We cannot earn money if we do not learn from something. I think this is the basic foundation of everyone for us to know more what we are doing and what is our direction in crypto world. Learning will prevent those greedy persons to take advantage the knowledge that we know.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
October 19, 2018, 12:59:50 AM
I do not know if you can say learning is earning,,, I love learning and do as much of it as I can on a daily basis and I can say I certainly benefit from the extra knowledge. Maybe not today or not tomorrow but some day I am grateful for my knowledge. But to equate it with money, I cannot say. Crypto is not anyway all for money. I have other interests for crypto.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
October 19, 2018, 12:57:02 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

This is a must for everyone most especially to all the newbies out there. Forget about the greed and start doing your part to learn more. Don't just focus on the money side, so many investors/traders fail on this one and the result is very costly. Learn to earn and keep on learning to protect your earnings.

It seems to me that everyone must pay their "crypto tuition" when they first star trading. Most people fall for scams and awful shitcoins early on before they learn.
Well, this is what happening right now, we fail first and then we learn from that mistakes. but of course that's not the ideal thing to do, beginners must learn at least the basic things about cryptocurrency by this you will be save from those scammers.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
October 19, 2018, 12:37:01 AM

I totally agree with you. Before getting into investing in any area, you should talk to people who have invested, you should read journal and newspaper reports. Read white papers. Basically, read everything on which you can lay your hands, online and offline. When you study the markets, you'll have a better understanding. When you start applying the knowledge you've gained, you'll feel tremendous satisfaction. And when you invest, you can do so resting on your own knowledge and skills. The type you can gain only by personal study. 

To build up this type of knowledge and skill can take some time. But you can do it. And you can do it more quickly depending on the amount of enthusiasm you put into the project.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
October 19, 2018, 12:26:31 AM
Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING"
Man, you are witty. Grin Thanks for your cool post. You are totally right. Learning about cryptocurrencies is not done in a day and if anyone is interested in living by Earning with crypto definitely the learning is first. In the Crypto space, advanced technology is used that is transformed every day and we must know it to get the most out of it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 19, 2018, 12:19:24 AM
It seems to me that everyone must pay their "crypto tuition" when they first star trading. Most people fall for scams and awful shitcoins early on before they learn.
Pages:
Jump to: