Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 28. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 12:11:10 AM
Yes sure learning is the process by which we should be working on. Because by learning we can get science as we learn. When the early entry in the world of our crypto could not immediately successful and we have to learn about the world of crypto. So that what we do can be run well and be successful.
Activity: 505
October 18, 2018, 11:23:19 PM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

I do believe you OP without a doubt. Learning is the utmost accomplishment of every human being and it is a continued process. Having and given the opportunity to be involved with cryptocurrency, should be a reason for all of us to learn all the intricacies surrounding it. I think that if we were all equipped with at least the basic knowledge about this new technology, earning will be much sweeter [i'm just saying].

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
October 18, 2018, 11:10:51 PM
Yes, of course I agree with you, to learn so that you can produce and achieve success, and the key is never to despair, keep learning no matter your age now because someone's success is not measured by age
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
October 18, 2018, 11:00:45 PM
The reason why most people who were earning huge amount of tokens, cryptocurrencies is because they learned a lot of things on how to do it from the past years, months and days of their lives. LEARNING is the KEY for each of us to achieve what we want in life, most of us here want to earn big but sad to say most are practicing laziness and not doing hard work especially in learning.

I learned things about cryptocurrencies here which is worth my rewards, need more learning because I want to add more income the reason I'm here to keep on reading and applying to earn experience and to earn more money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 18, 2018, 10:53:06 PM
In general, it seems to me that this statement is "Axiom". In any business, to earn, we need knowledge. Without knowledge can not be a good salary.

yeah, all that requires education.
learning is indeed the main thing that is applied to get maximum results, actually not only in the cryptocurrency world as you say in every business it must have knowledge. business in the real world or in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 994
October 18, 2018, 10:46:10 PM
yes you are right, with us learning a lot then we will be easier to earn income here so don't give up easily to continue learning because if you experience a lot then you will be easy to earn income
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 18, 2018, 10:41:36 PM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Absolutely fact without learning nothing skill and knowledge how to earn, people start to lear any kind of field they want to reach in life to got success.

Here in crypto easy to understand and learn how to make earning firs t patience and selfcontrol, but do not stop reasing and searching about the latest information from this new technology of currency.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
October 18, 2018, 10:36:17 PM
Learning is a every going process same with earning also until unless you retire in 40s and have lots of money to chill on. Lear and then apply that knowledge to earn.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 10:34:48 PM
When you study about the crypto market, you will have a better and more objective view and an opportunity will come to you more.After the lessons learned and experience will help you make money and get rich. Learning as the key to success for you.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 10:27:27 PM
Yes true, learning is the main foundation of success, meaning without this "learning to get knowledge" you cannot get any thing you want in this world, like in crypto, before you go thru, you need to have more knowledge to avoid losing in this field, in short learn first before you gain/earn.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
October 18, 2018, 09:50:56 PM

We have same views and motto about this two,as what i am always saying thay

In crypto theres a EARNING WHIL WE ARE LEARNING

Though most of the time as a newbie that losses covers our journey but upon this we are Learning one by one and in sooner Earning awaits us continually,this is why i encourage people here to keep on trying,but make the failure as basis for right patterns for earning,hope we can boost them by this encouragement,maybe not today but in future
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
October 18, 2018, 09:45:24 PM
In every area of life, every human being must first learn. Nobody was born a genius! In order to achieve results on the financial market everyone should read a lot, and above all, understand what is being done and going on around. Knowledge = success!
Learning is a science that is required and the initial step in doing something without it someone will don't know,well trading is the second step if you want to succeed right must read every situation and not panic to achieve success is easy but is't not easy too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
October 18, 2018, 09:36:09 PM
Sometimes we have to pay more & more on learning something, and in this cryptocurrency trading learning from loosing is the best way to make good decisions in the next future. Nobody wanna lost their money on this field, but we have to remember that behind our profit there always someone loose money on there. Even it is veru hard we have to learn how to winning in this field, on trading, mining or something else.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
October 18, 2018, 08:38:19 PM

I do agree 100% with your statement. No one will place the knowledge about crypto, trading, mining in your head right away. It all comes only with time. You need to study if you want to succeed as an investor.

In every area of life, every human being must first learn. Nobody was born a genius! In order to achieve results on the financial market everyone should read a lot, and above all, understand what is being done and going on around. Knowledge = success!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
October 18, 2018, 08:32:43 PM

I do agree 100% with your statement. No one will place the knowledge about crypto, trading, mining in your head right away. It all comes only with time. You need to study if you want to succeed as an investor.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 08:14:29 PM
Im not sure agree with you. But, Let me share my experience buddy.

LEARNING has a whole meaning. A lot ways to learn, you can ask, read, sharing experience, etc. But, IMO someone who learn, im sure, lazy is first problem he faced. One more, if you just learning and not doing anything, you will get nothing.

LEARNING is not guarantee to get Earning. I think experience is more important to get earning. Learning is provision to make action, from action we made mistake, from mistake we got experience, from experience you are posible to make zero mistake and your work is more close to perfect. more experience more earning you will get.

Well I agree with you but is not experience the best way to learn? Through your experiences or other's experiences we learn. So it always falls to the process called learning whether you experience it or not.
Activity: 644
October 18, 2018, 03:35:09 PM

Indeed, You are totally right about that. While you are earning you will also learning. Learning from the ideas of other people you will understand more about cryptocurrency and its market. If you were participating in a signature campaign you are expose to the forum and you are updated in the current situation inside, which is good becaise it help us to our desicion when it comes to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 18, 2018, 03:35:05 PM
In general, it seems to me that this statement is "Axiom". In any business, to earn, we need knowledge. Without knowledge can not be a good salary.
Activity: 345
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 03:31:44 PM
with proper and adequate study and learning of the crypto market and all other crypto related activities one would come to understand everything about crypto currency
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 03:29:44 PM
Learning to produce is an activity where we can learn and dare to jump in or join, then able to analyze well about what we learn. Our step by step can be clearly learned from learning so that at the end point can produce, this is certainly done by everyone. Learn and continue to be developed to get results with the skills they have.
Pages:
Jump to: