Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 32. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
October 18, 2018, 09:14:02 AM
Yep, learning is earning. And learning gets more important in crypto world. If you go without proper knowledge you can end up bankrupt but if you can have proper knowledge and information before making a move in the crypto world, then you can get rich big time.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
October 18, 2018, 09:13:56 AM
Yes you are right, maybe people can make a lot of money because of the luck factor but if he's not ever willing to learn of course at the time he fell he would have no way to stand again. Every success requires a process that may be rather long but all will be not useless if we get what we want later. In the world of crypto is not just learning about how to become rich or get profit a lot but also about learning a lot of things so when we fall we already have many great plans to never give up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 18, 2018, 09:13:36 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

This is really a interesting detect and Earning is really the result of Learning. It is right with all every field and every issue in this life. Thanks you when bring to me this detect
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
October 18, 2018, 09:12:21 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

I do believe in you because when we learn about something new it makes us realize some things. It makes us think wisely that is why on investing we earn the profit that we deserve. If we have enough knowledge then no can fool us and we can earn huge money
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
October 18, 2018, 09:07:28 AM
Yes, I believe in you, but only learning will not be enough for earning. Besides Learning, you have to do. Without doing what you learn, you will not be earning
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 09:05:23 AM
The crypto market is still very young. He is highly subject to manipulation. Each of us must independently study these processes. Information about crypto is very small and there are a lot of mistakes in it. I am sure that the most advanced education is an individual practice.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 08:59:25 AM
I agree, in the cryptographic market, all informed decisions to bring us profits should be based on knowledge and experience of cryptography. Therefore, learn to have the knowledge, experience is to make money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 08:58:47 AM
I am in total agreement with this,  the more you learn,  the more opportunities you see and smarter you become!  Cryptocurrency market  workings is complex but with good knowledge,  you as investor have rear opportunity to make something good out of the market!
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 08:58:41 AM
I think that we should learn always, not necessarily want to earn more, but it is necessary to develop your mind every day.
And it's not just cryptocurrency. I think it is necessary to learn all my life and no matter in what direction you want to move. If we consider training in the field of cryptocurrency , I think it is better to learn everything myself, reading books and forums and then gain experience on the exchanges.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 08:52:51 AM
I think that we should learn always, not necessarily want to earn more, but it is necessary to develop your mind every day.
Activity: 392
October 18, 2018, 08:45:27 AM
Learning in encryption is to accumulate experience and acquire knowledge. Otherwise you don't know where to go wrong. Only in this way can we grow in encryption.

Apart from focusing on earning money, we should improve our knowledge daily so that we can update the changes of the market and thus look forward to earning money from the cryptographic market. Such difficulties will make it harder for us to make a profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 08:39:07 AM
Failure is next to success. When you learn something keep it, coz that learning will give you the word of wisdom that someone will never knew and you take advantage of it. Learning from other people and things that you don't know is like you getting experience & by that experience you'll gain knowledge to earn profit!
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
October 18, 2018, 08:36:22 AM
You need to apply your learning to earn but without experience, perseverance and hardwork, it is useless. For example you learn a technique in trading from a book, in most cases you will fail to correctly execute the technique a few times. Thus you need experience, perseverance and hardwork.
Activity: 504
October 18, 2018, 08:32:10 AM
Learning requires time, patience and obedience, after that is Earning. This is a phrase that is famous in the world of Entrepreneurs and Businesses, which need to be learned before producing, other ways usually bring havoc and will make someone back in the first phase.
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
October 18, 2018, 08:24:45 AM

Yes you are right
Learning does not only make you earn money
But it saves you the loss of all the carbo
Whether loss of money or loss of effort and time.

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 08:23:07 AM
So nice finding. Agree)
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
October 18, 2018, 08:22:07 AM
Learning in encryption is to accumulate experience and acquire knowledge. Otherwise you don't know where to go wrong. Only in this way can we grow in encryption.

I'm not trained . All came with experience. Although for example when I first came to the exchange I had to read forums to understand how it works. But this is not vocational training. Maybe in a few years universities will be taught some sort of science associated with cryptocurrencies and the blockchain.
Activity: 298
October 18, 2018, 08:18:21 AM

Activity: 462
Merit: 11
October 18, 2018, 08:13:15 AM
Also mistakes and errors are part of the learning process and only few people overcome these as most of them are getting discouraged about the mistakes and errors that they have done, specially of the mistakes and errors have costed them a lot of time and money. However I think that even is the errors and mistakes that you have made have made a high cost I truly believe that this is still a part of the learning process that we need to have.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
October 18, 2018, 07:58:34 AM
All it happened because of learning we are now earning day by day, the circumstance is in first place we have to study all details and knows how to deliver our words in this strategy we are learned how to done this all then so far we are earning from this forum so its true that learning is earning...
Pages:
Jump to: