Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 29. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
October 18, 2018, 03:24:30 PM
I think learning is very important not only in crypto but also in the different kinds of work, if we don't have learning we can maybe end all up to losing because we can't find a way sho earn. While if we have more learnings we can maybe get some more ideas on how to earn, smart person can really have many strategy to earn in a different ways, so I believe that learnings is considered as a number one factor that can lead us to great earnings.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 03:22:15 PM
The experience that you can now get in the crypto market is much more valuable than the money that you can now earn.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 03:19:50 PM
That's right, learn will give us more knowledge. In bounty case the more knowledge we have, we will be able to participate on any kind of campaign. as well as cryptocurrency like creat a project or new coins (that intended to run it, not to scamming people), so it can maximize our income.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
October 18, 2018, 03:18:08 PM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

nice idea with word in word! and of course it's true. how else would you know stuff? even to have any profession you have to learn first. otherwise you just wasting your time
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
October 18, 2018, 03:13:42 PM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

This is a philosophical saying and there is truth in this.  Good trading and investment skills can be develope by learning.  The interval between learning and earning is when skills are develop.  Cryptocurrencies is new and there are many ways of earning money from it but you should be ready to subject yourself to learning in other to become an expert in a particular area and from there get pay.
Yes, learning is earing. I have also learned several weeks first about crypto and have only then registered me here in the forum. Now i am trying to earn something.
Many of us here started from the beginning and bitcointalk forum was were I developed my knowledge on cryptocurrencies .  If you spend quality time here you will learn many things that will bring money into your pocket.
I think that the process of learning and earnings should go in parallel, since without practice it is harder to learn quickly.
It might not work out in parallel because this will shaft your focus from what you need to learn that might bring continue earning.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
October 18, 2018, 03:05:05 PM
I really on same point with you. First of all we need to learn more and more about blockchain technology, daily trade, how to invest then we can start earning by using our experiences never trust someone who seems like more professional. Always do your own research before doing something in cryptoworld.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 02:58:34 PM
I think that the process of learning and earnings should go in parallel, since without practice it is harder to learn quickly.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 02:56:39 PM
Yes, learning is earing. I have also learned several weeks first about crypto and have only then registered me here in the forum. Now i am trying to earn something.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 02:38:25 PM
I believe that cryptocurrencies are an amazing thing that gives an opportunity to earn a lot of people. Of course, you need to learn how to trade and other ways of earning in the world of crypto-currencies, but still this is one of the best ways to earn money without leaving home.
Activity: 278
October 18, 2018, 02:29:10 PM
i  totally  agree  you  there  is  not  only for  market  but  also  in  daily  life  there  is  nothing  without learnin  and  then  practicing  so  also  in  market  you need  to  searxh  first  a  lot  than  have  experience  in  order of making  some  profits.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
October 18, 2018, 02:25:25 PM
Yes, learning the rudiments of earning is very important to avoid costly mistakes. The greed for wealth has led some inexperienced investors to loss huge sum of money because they want to earn without learning.
copper member
Activity: 95
October 18, 2018, 02:24:29 PM
Of course, I agree with your point. I think if you want to earn money you should read a lot about crytpocurrency and you should explore projects. Because only good projects with usefull technology can bring a good profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
October 18, 2018, 02:18:26 PM
That is 100 percent true.
LEARNING IS EARNING...
cryptocurrency is a big opportunity to everyone in this world.
But if you want to have a right knowledge in earning you need to learn the corner  of this crypto.
In every step you will do in this, you need to know the right knowledge to have.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 18, 2018, 02:15:17 PM
When you come to this market you should learn every detail and realize that this is very risky and dangerous game for all times
copper member
Activity: 381
October 18, 2018, 02:14:34 PM
Yes, you are right.. Just like every trade in life, one always has to get to learnt the basics and foundations of whatever they want to venture into... In crypto, one has to learn a lot of things before you can earn.
Activity: 120
October 18, 2018, 02:04:23 PM

hmmm, well, indeed learning can produce results, but learning without practice in my opinion is lacking, because crypto requires practice and you have to jump in the field, must feel the ups and downs of a coin, must learn directly from the current situation, believe you will get the best results from your hard work
Activity: 398
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

learning is always good, but for this market... I don't think there's any way to predict the price
whole market are controled by big whales. they pump and dump, spread FUD to make profit.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
October 18, 2018, 01:21:25 PM
I also don't regret about this year in crypto. This year shows what can happens with hyped market. Don't trust anyone, learn everyday and keep your savings in a very safe place.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 01:18:16 PM
It is not only relevant for crypto. But for the all businesses. Here in cryptocurrency field, we can see a huge risk. You should have a good knowledge to earn from this field. Otherwise this a great place to loose your money.

Definitely mate if we don't have knowledge in this field then no doubt about losing money. Before investing we need to learn about the project else it will not favour us.
Activity: 28
October 18, 2018, 01:14:05 PM
First learning then Earning .....
Pages:
Jump to: