Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 33. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 07:50:10 AM
great post nice tip as without learning no work is possible so its 100% true earning without learning is impossible.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
October 18, 2018, 07:45:04 AM
it is very true that because learning will all be open, let alone crypto is a sophisticated
technology, if we don't learn about crypto we will miss, even going far behind, still learning and continuing to learn.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 18, 2018, 07:39:32 AM
of course, because if we don't learning then where can we know everything and can earning? whether all knowledge been available since we were born? of course not. if we don't learn, then we can't do anything.
The first thing to do is to learn gather more ideas and established more learnings so that you can be able to fight all along challenges to come. That would be the asset that needs to consider in joining any ICO's. I believe everything will be understandable and easy to accomplish.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 07:32:30 AM
It is a well known phrase in the Entrepreneur and Business world, that one needs to learn before earning, the other way is usually disastrous and will make one to make one come back the first phase. Learning requires time, patience and obedience,after that is Earning.
Activity: 252
October 18, 2018, 07:31:39 AM
Yes,I'll believe on you that learning is earning especially when you joined in crypto world.Like in trading I'll was joining,at first I do study and I'll learn on it and right now I'll earn on it even though its not to big profit because my capital is not a big amount.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
October 18, 2018, 07:08:20 AM
Yes i believe in you need to be learn before we can earn, And that's the first step we need to do if we going to earn in crypto we must to learn first in which are the way and how to do it. Actually even me in my first enter in crypto the first step that i gonna do is to search from crypto and learn something before to earn in crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
October 18, 2018, 06:51:36 AM
I totally agree on that one. Some people get recommendation about a coin/token, then invest fairly good amount of money and lose them all. People should do heavy research before investing in anything.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
October 18, 2018, 06:43:07 AM
I really agree with your opinion, I know Cryptocurreny and get income from Crypto. Since I started studying and searching for information about crypto on Google, my learning in the Cryptocurreny world was not kidding, I spent 2 years until I could make money until now, I want to advise bitcointalk members who have just joined this forum, immediately learn about Blockchain and Cryptocurreny technologies. I am sure that someday your knowledge will be useful and make money.
Activity: 224
October 18, 2018, 06:33:47 AM
Yes I agree in what you have said. In the work that we do to earn is we learn it first no work that do not need to learn it first because of the works in able to do it you need to learn it first.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
October 18, 2018, 05:55:08 AM
You cannot earn some money before you learn something. This is the law of crypto space. But you can also be lucky at the first time and then lose everything in your second try without any research. Be more selective guys, research coin you want to invest in and learn from others' mistakes.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 05:51:20 AM
i think the fact that the correct source to get proper education on trading is an important thing in alternate cryptocurrency trading, few people are ready to teach you about trading why a lot of people will give you wrong information about correct trading.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
October 18, 2018, 05:41:15 AM
Yes, i believe learning is the first step before starting any work or trade. To be successful in cryptocurrency trades, an investor should first learn about crytocurrencies, market conditions, any positive news for a particular coin, coin's future potentiality, team experience and activeness. This will help an investor in trading strategies and become experienced day by day.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 05:36:20 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

I agree with you, but I think learning is not just the first step if you want to continue to grow, keep learning from experience and new things if you want to get better earnings
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
October 18, 2018, 05:33:20 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

I believe on that bro. How can you earn on something if you don't have the knowledge on something. That goes the same with the risk, if you don't know why crypto is risky the more afraid you become of it. So you are right, we have to learn so that we could earn. Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
October 18, 2018, 05:30:59 AM
in any area where you can earn without certain knowledge you will not get anything. They do not take on everyone in a row, but only with education. in the same way and here knowledge is power!
copper member
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 05:29:30 AM
You are point blank on it bud, that is why we are here in this forum as this is a learning ground about crypto. Earning is only second to learning because once you have knowledge about crypto and how it works then earning will be much easier to do.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
October 18, 2018, 05:28:54 AM
Certainly you are right. Before you do something, you need to read a lot of literature, watch educational videos and so on. You can certainly not read, learn from their mistakes, but why?
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 05:26:40 AM
First learn, and then earn? Will not work. Need to learn in the process of earning. Let there be a lot of mistakes and miscalculations, but on their mistakes and learn.
Activity: 280
October 18, 2018, 05:26:19 AM
Of course learning is the first step that must be passed. With accompanying intentions and also be patient. All success requires a process from the start, even no success is achieved easily. Learning requires time, energy and mind. So study seriously. And keep spirit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
October 18, 2018, 05:20:33 AM

True, if we invest first on knowledge then it could be easy for us to make some money in crypto, because we gonna use our individual strategy on how to do the trades and executing them, reading the market still an important factor in earning money. Hence, we if do without knowledge, that could be worse.
Pages:
Jump to: