Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 35. (Read 3922 times)

Zrs
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 11:41:56 PM
I am absolutely agree with you. We should learn first before dong anything. As for example, if we want to invest on ico or in trading, learn properly which will help you to get good profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 11:23:01 PM
If we are a smart person and we have more learning we can maybe find a way to earn because smart person really finds a great idea to earn a huge amount of profit. So then I believe that learnings can really lead us to earnings. I believe that we can earn in a hard or a simple way if we have an idea or if we are smart to make a good decision on crypto feild.

Armed with full knowledge about crypto world can lead us what we become financially liberated by cryptocurrency. Learning in all aspects in order to get more profits and developed ourselves more mature so we can handle the volatility situation and to extend our patience in the present market status.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
October 17, 2018, 11:13:06 PM
If we are a smart person and we have more learning we can maybe find a way to earn because smart person really finds a great idea to earn a huge amount of profit. So then I believe that learnings can really lead us to earnings. I believe that we can earn in a hard or a simple way if we have an idea or if we are smart to make a good decision on crypto feild.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
October 17, 2018, 10:41:45 PM
Yes I believe in you, don't pursue to earn in cryptocurrency rather read and learn about this technology and money will eventually come when you have the right knowledge and skills for it. Learning new stuffs and idea is much more worth than earning money. If you want to earn in cryptocurrency, you must learn how to do this job and how this works for you to make a better performance.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 10:34:57 PM
of course, because if we don't learning then where can we know everything and can earning? whether all knowledge been available since we were born? of course not. if we don't learn, then we can't do anything.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 10:28:20 PM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?
Pages:
Jump to: