Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1150$! The group buy of hosted bitmain S7 @4.73T online on 27th Jan!! - page 19. (Read 32924 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
got 28 order, still 2 days left before deadline:)

Lee

Please can you check your email. What if i want to pay rest remaining BTC for existing Order there is no option ?

Thanks
Sky
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
I ordered two yesterday, fingers crossed everything works out.
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
What the heck, I ordered another one  Tongue
Aw what the heck I went ahead and ordered a few!  Looking forward to them coming online.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I am waiting to the difficult change and then i will decide  Tongue
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

What the heck, I ordered another one  Tongue
Activity: 91
Is the daily host fee set in stone no matter how many units you purchase? 

yup
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
Is the daily host fee set in stone no matter how many units you purchase? 
legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
sorry about the delay of the completing of mining change request, i will ask my employee to check the request list every morning when they start to work and check again every afternoon when they ready to go back home. so basically, the request can be done within 12 hours the most
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I am chasing Lee and his team from this morning to change my config as Lee site shows all OK but on ant mining pool nothing (Changes made last night) . I submitted new changes and still nothing changed. This is one point is very frustrating that you do not when you will get response.Send few emails still no reply. I lost my 24 hrs of mining of two miner.

There is not argument that Lee is very honest guy  but he and his team are not efficient when it come to response (At least that is what my experience says). It could be down to TIME ZONE issue as when Europe start working in China people finish the work.

Lee should provide us remote access to machine change the pool name which could make life easier.

this will not happen anymore as he was hacked last year when he allowed this and it simply is not worth doing.

Just think if you can sign into a miner on an ip say  192.168.x.yyy  with a password you pick.  I can sign into my miner at  192.168.x.yyx  with a password I pick.

By careful testing I can determine many mining ip's.  I can check and test passwords then play the long game until I get 1500 or 2000th worth.

switch them all to a blank new btc addy and mine them all at a solo pool  if I hit the block auto drops to my btc addy and I steal from everyone with no one able to catch me.

Thus  no remote access.
Activity: 895
Merit: 504
I am chasing Lee and his team from this morning to change my config as Lee site shows all OK but on ant mining pool nothing (Changes made last night) . I submitted new changes and still nothing changed. This is one point is very frustrating that you do not when you will get response.Send few emails still no reply. I lost my 24 hrs of mining of two miner.

There is not argument that Lee is very honest guy  but he and his team are not efficient when it come to response (At least that is what my experience says). It could be down to TIME ZONE issue as when Europe start working in China people finish the work.

Lee should provide us remote access to machine change the pool name which could make life easier.

Were you able to get a hold of Lee or his team to change your miner config file? I paid deposit for one but having a second thought by seeing people having hard time to contact the host.

Yes i did got the hold of Lee and changes made but i lost 1 day of power for nothing. So it is difficult to get the hold of Lee or his time when needed ad that is the only
draw back else Lee is very honest person so far.

As i said Lee should appoint 24*7 support when people needed.

Good to hear that your pool change issue is taken care of.

There is not argument that Lee is very honest guy  but he and his team are not efficient when it come to response (At least that is what my experience says). It could be down to TIME ZONE issue as when Europe start working in China people finish the work.

Were you able to get a hold of Lee or his team to change your miner config file? I paid deposit for one but having a second thought by seeing people having hard time to contact the host.

Yes i did got the hold of Lee and changes made but i lost 1 day of power for nothing. So it is difficult to get the hold of Lee or his team when needed ad that is the only
draw back else Lee is very honest person so far.

As i said Lee should appoint 24*7 support when people needed.
Activity: 895
Merit: 504

There is not argument that Lee is very honest guy  but he and his team are not efficient when it come to response (At least that is what my experience says). It could be down to TIME ZONE issue as when Europe start working in China people finish the work.

Hi Lee,

Is any way you can provide ETA for config changes could be done ?

I send email then you because nothing happened to my request even after 48 hrs.

Now changes has been done to point to Antpool all seems OK on your website (Alive)

On Antpool site it not showing any power ..according to Antpool nothing is coming to their end.

I want to change my hashpower to new pool as i do not want to loose BTC . I put the request and send email to you.

I know you will change it but i am not sure about any ETA.

Please can you able to make it official that any request (Change in pool or Server down) could be done within specific time ?

Thanks
Sky
Activity: 64
CyptoLong
Can I join the group buy but get the unit shipped to me? I can host much cheaper. Thanks!
Activity: 91
I am buying several from bitmain as i do not want to wait till the end of january. can i have them sent directly to you for hosting?
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
s7 price just took a 25% drop. will this affect your price?

batch 8 has been shipping all week. will this move up your timeline?

where did you find that price dropped by 25% ?

4 btc yesterday 3.1 today

? .That not how it work in terms of Price drop . What is price of BTC goes down by 50% it does not mean S7 price gone up by 50%.

true.  although i dont follow the 2nd part. yesterday 4 btc = 1708 (average). today 3.1 btc = 1339 (average). now bitcoin can go up or down, and then they may or may not adjust the price per unit. but yesterday to today 25%(ish). ask the guy that bought one yesterday how much the price dropped.

I agree that i am not sure why Li cant buy S7 if people are ready to pay now ? In 1.5 months difficulty will go up and halving will  make longer to recover money
The offer list on bitmain website(3.1 btc) is only for outside china market, that is why i canot offer s7 shipped within 5 days.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Hi Lee

Deadline was 10th Dec  but i can still order S7 from site ?

Thanks
Sky
Where did you get this date? All I see is paying the deposit by 20th Dec. 

So the complete price for a single S7 is now $1150 (miner) + $100 (PSU) = $1250?

All supposed to be running by January 27th?
I had the same question/thought on price, but it seems to be $1150 total which is pretty good right now.

pcfli: For Paypal orders is it better to PM you for the transaction, or go through the site?
It is better to go through the site, you can send me a PM after complete payment.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
s7 price just took a 25% drop. will this affect your price?

batch 8 has been shipping all week. will this move up your timeline?
No, we already sign contract with bitmain, so we have no room to adjust the price
Pages:
Jump to: