Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1150$! The group buy of hosted bitmain S7 @4.73T online on 27th Jan!! - page 20. (Read 32915 times)

legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
So the complete price for a single S7 is now $1150 (miner) + $100 (PSU) = $1250?

All supposed to be running by January 27th?
yes, you are right
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
So the complete price for a single S7 is now $1150 (miner) + $100 (PSU) = $1250?

yes, here is the detail description
20% deposit(230$) before 20th Dec 2015
80% balance due(920$)
psu fee(100$ 1300w golden PSU)
total 1250$
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Hi Lee

Deadline was 10th Dec  but i can still order S7 from site ?

Thanks
Sky
i expand it to 20th Dec
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
s7 price just took a 25% drop. will this affect your price?

batch 8 has been shipping all week. will this move up your timeline?

where did you find that price dropped by 25% ?

4 btc yesterday 3.1 today

? .That not how it work in terms of Price drop . What is price of BTC goes down by 50% it does not mean S7 price gone up by 50%.

true.  although i dont follow the 2nd part. yesterday 4 btc = 1708 (average). today 3.1 btc = 1339 (average). now bitcoin can go up or down, and then they may or may not adjust the price per unit. but yesterday to today 25%(ish). ask the guy that bought one yesterday how much the price dropped.

I agree that i am not sure why Li cant buy S7 if people are ready to pay now ? In 1.5 months difficulty will go up and halving will  make longer to recover money

Because he negotiated a better deal on a bulk buy that has terms like waiting a month. Is this really so hard to understand?

Yes very hard to understand because of BTC difficulties going up and i am sure you will recover more money in 1.5 month by minning rather than waiting for next month
Activity: 868

? .That not how it work in terms of Price drop . What is price of BTC goes down by 50% it does not mean S7 price gone up by 50%.

true.  although i dont follow the 2nd part. yesterday 4 btc = 1708 (average). today 3.1 btc = 1339 (average). now bitcoin can go up or down, and then they may or may not adjust the price per unit. but yesterday to today 25%(ish). ask the guy that bought one yesterday how much the price dropped.

I agree that i am not sure why Li cant buy S7 if people are ready to pay now ? In 1.5 months difficulty will go up and halving will  make longer to recover money

Because he negotiated a better deal on a bulk buy that has terms like waiting a month. Is this really so hard to understand?

I agree that i am not sure why Li cant buy S7 if people are ready to pay now ? In 1.5 months difficulty will go up and halving will  make longer to recover money
Lee

I submitted my config changes around more than 48 hrs ago and still not done.

Please can you have a look.

I asked you one question regrading extending deadline from 10th of Dec to 20th. I ordered S7 before 10th knowing the price of BTC going high and if i did not buy now i will miss on it. From 10th to 13 th price gone from $412 to $450 . It is not good for whoever bought before 10th deadline

Thanks
Sky
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Li can we get these hashing sooner with Bitmaintech shipping in 5 days?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

true.  although i dont follow the 2nd part. yesterday 4 btc = 1708 (average). today 3.1 btc = 1339 (average). now bitcoin can go up or down, and then they may or may not adjust the price per unit. but yesterday to today 25%(ish). ask the guy that bought one yesterday how much the price dropped.
Activity: 693
Merit: 500

USD price dropped significantly aswell, they changed the S7 price to a fixed amount of 3.1BTC but it is still much less then it was before Smiley

Hi Lee

Thanks
Sky
Where did you get this date? All I see is paying the deposit by 20th Dec. 

I had the same question/thought on price, but it seems to be $1150 total which is pretty good right now.

pcfli: For Paypal orders is it better to PM you for the transaction, or go through the site?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=934581.1080
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
Hi Lee

Thanks
Sky
Where did you get this date? All I see is paying the deposit by 20th Dec. 

I had the same question/thought on price, but it seems to be $1150 total which is pretty good right now.

pcfli: For Paypal orders is it better to PM you for the transaction, or go through the site?

alh
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050

Hi Lee

Thanks
Sky
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Order list updated, if you canot find your order on the list, send me a msg and i will check
Activity: 895
Merit: 504
Paid deposit for 1 S7  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: