Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 51. (Read 67946 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
i need go to my home town for several days, so the reply time may be affected because it is a little difficult for me to visit bitcointalk
try to send a mail to [email protected] to contact me if you have emergency issue

Lee,
Hated to bother you while you were on the road but I wanted to publicly thank you and your staff for the quick response on fixing the miner that had problems with today. Your service is top notch, others could learn from you.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
i need go to my home town for several days, so the reply time may be affected because it is a little difficult for me to visit bitcointalk
try to send a mail to [email protected] to contact me if you have emergency issue
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)
Good Day.

I am interested in 1 miner, and would like to know how to pay by either Paypal, or by BitCoin.
Also...how long after payment before rig goes online ?

I'm sure it varies but he had my rig up and running 5 hours and 16 minutes after I sent the payment.  I was impressed!

I sent the payment for my 2nd Lee hosted S5 tonight and an hour later it showed up in my Pool Chart.  Thanks Lee!  it doesn't get any better than that!
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Payment and Google docs sent.
Thanks Lee, good doing business again Grin
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Sent a PM with Pool change info when you get a chance, Thanks.

For anyone considering I have 3 hosted here and so far have been extremely satisfied.
Only suggestion would be an interface where we could make out own pool changes, as that would make it easier for us and I am sure Lee as well. 
will try to add this function in future
Thanks, that was quick.
Sent a PM with Pool change info when you get a chance, Thanks.

For anyone considering I have 3 hosted here and so far have been extremely satisfied.
Only suggestion would be an interface where we could make out own pool changes, as that would make it easier for us and I am sure Lee as well. 
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
thanks all for the trust and support and i will do my best to provide best service in future
still 80 unit left in this batch

make a google form to record order, if you want to buy, just submit the order through this google form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1r3xNEjov2iFZDsm2jY93g66jf5TOyorum07DXn4H6z4/viewform
Activity: 868
the new batch of s5 is already set up, so if you want to buy, we can get the miner online within 24 hours right now

Got a couple more, they should be up soon (a little more than 12 hours now.)
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8049
'The right to privacy matters'
My new Lee hosted AntMiner S5 has been up and running for about 3 days now and it's hashing within specs.  I am really glad I took a chance on this; now I know I have an alternative to the noisy fans, the constant struggle to keep them cool, and the hosting fees are about 23 cents a day cheaper than my actual S5 electrical costs.  I'm thinking it's time to sell all of my S5's/PSU's and convert them over to Lee hosted machines.  His prices are cheaper than buying directly from Bitmain so it's a no-brainer for me.

Thanks to all that vouched for Lee, it would have been hard to take this leap without the input from all of you in this thread.

Just remember that btc price is still a risk.

For now I think I will hold some miners at home but I may sell off most by march 1 not april 1.
 I will then consider expanding my holdings with lee.
legendary
My new Lee hosted AntMiner S5 has been up and running for about 3 days now and it's hashing within specs.  I am really glad I took a chance on this; now I know I have an alternative to the noisy fans, the constant struggle to keep them cool, and the per unit hosting fees are about 23 cents a day cheaper than my actual per unit S5 electrical costs.  I'm thinking it's time to sell all of my S5's/PSU's and convert them over to Lee hosted machines.  His prices are cheaper than buying directly from Bitmain so it's a no-brainer for me.

Thanks to all that vouched for Lee, it would have been hard to take this leap without the input from all of you in this thread.
Lee,
Sent you a PM please check and address. Thanks.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
the new batch of s5 is already set up, so if you want to buy, we can get the miner online within 24 hours right now
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
https://gliph.me/hUF
[...]I have not received any acknowledgments or questions from an Admin about it yet.
You probably won't. That doesn't mean it has not been taken care off.
legendary
Everyone, watch out for pcfly...he PM'ed me telling me that there were only 10 units left at the current price and asked me to send 1.44 BTC (I was using PayPal).  His bitcoin address was simular to the one posted by pcfli.

Use the Report to Admin link in the lower right corner of the PM.

I did as soon as I realized what was going on.  I have not received any acknowledgments or questions from an Admin about it yet.
Lee shot you a PM they aren't up.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
https://gliph.me/hUF
Everyone, watch out for pcfly...he PM'ed me telling me that there were only 10 units left at the current price and asked me to send 1.44 BTC (I was using PayPal).  His bitcoin address was simular to the one posted by pcfli.

Use the Report to Admin link in the lower right corner of the PM.
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8049
'The right to privacy matters'
Good Day.

I am interested in 1 miner, and would like to know how to pay by either Paypal, or by BitCoin.
thanks for the trust and sorry for the delay of reply.

The money you need to pay for each miner  include
1) the money for miner:340$
2) the money for pre-paid host fee to 20th Feb: total 15 days:1.416*15=21.24$
total 361.24$
if you want pay with bitcoin
you can transfer them to bitcoin with the real-time exchange ratio from bitstamp. for example, if it is 220$ right now
then you need pay me  total 1.642 btc@220
sent it to my btc address:1BNwtEPanWJ9VLdiJebtykQJgk3eEZFh52 and send me a Pm with the transaction detail and your miner setting after that

if you want to pay with
you need to pay another 4% fee paypal charge
so total 361.24*1.04=375.69
PM me with your paypal account and i will send you an invoice, then send me your mining setting after payment

the new batch of s5 will online today afternoon or tomorrow

@ mswells   I have used lee back in april of 2014 to aug 2014.

I use him now I have 2 s-5's with him.  I use paypal as I get a 2% discount if I use my CC to pay   paypal.

So Lee's fee of 4% drops down to 2%> I also time my order so that I have a while to pay off the bill.

Lastly you do get some protection using paypal.
legendary
Good Day.

I'm sure it varies but he had my rig up and running 5 hours and 16 minutes after I sent the payment.  I was impressed!
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Good Day.

thanks for the trust and sorry for the delay of reply.

The money you need to pay for each miner  include
1) the money for miner:340$
2) the money for pre-paid host fee to 20th Feb: total 15 days:1.416*15=21.24$
total 361.24$
if you want pay with bitcoin
you can transfer them to bitcoin with the real-time exchange ratio from bitstamp. for example, if it is 220$ right now
then you need pay me  total 1.642 btc@220
sent it to my btc address:1BNwtEPanWJ9VLdiJebtykQJgk3eEZFh52 and send me a Pm with the transaction detail and your miner setting after that

if you want to pay with
you need to pay another 4% fee paypal charge
so total 361.24*1.04=375.69
PM me with your paypal account and i will send you an invoice, then send me your mining setting after payment

the new batch of s5 will online today afternoon or tomorrow
Pages:
Jump to: