Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 52. (Read 67946 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good Day.

I am interested in 1 miner, and would like to know how to pay by either Paypal, or by BitCoin.
Also...how long after payment before rig goes online ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Nice,
PM and btc sent.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
the picture of the s5 miners in our data center
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Got better price from bitmain and now I can set the price at the same as 340$, the new batch will online within 48 hours let me know if anyone have interest

Request 1 S5, PM sent...

Everyone, watch out for pcfly...he PM'ed me telling me that there were only 10 units left at the current price and asked me to send 1.44 BTC (I was using PayPal).  His bitcoin address was simular to the one posted by pcfli.

yes very common scam  close to pcfli      watch out!   I use paypal with lee and wait for an invoice from him.

the real lee has more then 600 posts and is highlighted below, ten fakes are next to him.

full size

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/1793/MJcRjE.png
hmm
so many guys want to scam people...
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Got better price from bitmain and now I can set the price at the same as 340$, the new batch will online within 48 hours let me know if anyone have interest

Request 1 S5, PM sent...

Everyone, watch out for pcfly...he PM'ed me telling me that there were only 10 units left at the current price and asked me to send 1.44 BTC (I was using PayPal).  His bitcoin address was simular to the one posted by pcfli.

yes very common scam  close to pcfli      watch out!   I use paypal with lee and wait for an invoice from him.

the real lee has more then 600 posts and is highlighted below, ten fakes are next to him.

full size

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/1793/MJcRjE.png
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)

Request 1 S5, PM sent...

Everyone, watch out for pcfly...he PM'ed me telling me that there were only 10 units left at the current price and asked me to send 1.44 BTC (I was using PayPal).  His bitcoin address was simular to the one posted by pcfli.
legendary
lee please correct my miner's pool I will send a pm

Phil I had more luck emailing support @ '[email protected]' for changes once the miners were up and running for any changes.

thanks I will try that today
Activity: 693
Pm sent for purchasing a few extra miners Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

Phil I had more luck emailing support @ '[email protected]' for changes once the miners were up and running for any changes.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)

Request 1 S5, PM sent...
legendary
Activity: 546
Lee, I am going to add one more, will PM you.
legendary

very good news.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Activity: 693
Please keep us updated when you have new units in stock and the price you sell them for  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
i think it is very difficult to get SPondoolies ship the miner to china, the shipment fee will be very expensive, also is it cheaper than s5?
I'd have a chat with spondoolies, the mini farms of 15x SP20's come with free shipping, and I'm sure they'll negotiate further discounts for larger quantities.

Might be an import duty cost thing. I can't place it but I have heard before that its been difficult in the past to get stuff from Israel to China.

However this is probably going to change or has changed this year: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/189322#.VNDdx2isV8E
legendary
i think it is very difficult to get SPondoolies ship the miner to china, the shipment fee will be very expensive, also is it cheaper than s5?
as for avalon 4, the problem is also they are too expensive, also it is true that they are very quiet
i have a friend who buy some avalon 4 and put them in office to mine, but not for me

the avalon 4 best selling point is it is very quiet at a slower speed.  like you say put one in your office space.

the  spondoolies shipped in bulk to china that would be cool in a way just not sure if you could get it done.

I sent a pm to you about my pools on the s-5 you are running for me.  i made an error if you can please check your pm's and fix the mistake i made on my pools.
legendary
Activity: 1098
I'd have a chat with spondoolies, the mini farms of 15x SP20's come with free shipping, and I'm sure they'll negotiate further discounts for larger quantities.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
as for avalon 4, the problem is also they are too expensive, also it is true that they are very quiet
i have a friend who buy some avalon 4 and put them in office to mine, but not for me
legendary
Maybe Avalon4?
It looks to have some potential it is supposed to do 400 watts and 800gh at low setting and be very quiet.

I think it could be a good piece of gear in an office with 'free' power or a dorm with 'free' power.

I was trying to get one cheap to do a long review of it but I did not feel like paying 1.6 btc for it. _ that is the discounted price i was offered.

I believe avalon is closer to lee then sp-tech so shipping to him would not be so bad.  maybe he can get a good bulk price. it does appear to have to run at low speed to be worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: