Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 54. (Read 67946 times)

legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Just an off topic comment on renting rigs right now -
Have those renting out their rig gone insane?  They are renting them on betarigs and mrr at below the .00001218 /Gh/day, which is the theoretical return just mining on your own.  I know there are always some low ballers.  I never rent my rigs for less than a +7-10% over the theoretical return.  It's not worth it to me for the risk of an issue or refund request.  But some are renting now for .00001180/Gh/day!!!  Makes no sense.
Sorry for the off topic comment.
legendary
But not being able to change the pools myself is problematic.  I rent all my miners out on betarigs.  So that's a big negative for me.

Just to clarify, are we allowed three pools of our choice or are we limited to your three pools?

I have several machines that he hosts (not S5's but I presume they are the same), you can specify any 3 pools that you want.

The easiest way to manage rigs is to use MiningRigRentals instead of Betarigs, you set that as your first pool on the machines along with a couple of backups. From the MRR site you can then add up to 5 pools and add/swap/delete/re-order them to your hearts content.

Thanks Tiggger.  MRR looks like a good site.  But I have built up too much good reputation to leave Betarigs.  I like the idea of selecting backup pools right on the rental site though.  Betarigs does not have that.
My preference to back up is BAN.  But as Philip will attest, getting paid lately has been problematic.  So I have had to change the back up on all my rigs.  Getting to be a tedious job.
Well I will mull it over a little.  Thanks for the input.
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8049
'The right to privacy matters'
My electricity cost is $.16/kwh so I now have all my miners hosted at various facilities in Washington state.  This deal really appeals to me.  But not being able to change the pools myself is problematic.  I rent all my miners out on betarigs.  So that's a big negative for me.

Just to clarify, are we allowed three pools of our choice or are we limited to your three pools?

Also - just as a cautionary note to newbies - I got scammed last year by a guy pretending to be pcfli.  Learned my lesson.  Do not send btc based on a pm.  At least not to a group buy.

He let me pick  any 3 via pm.  I believe he will allow more changes via pm (Not sure)  I would guess if you want 20 changes a week he would not want to do that on 500 s-5 machines.

I paid with paypal last year and this year.

Please yes watch for  pcflli  or pcfli'  or pcfli . 

this scam of pm and close names is very common on site  it was done with CanaryInTheMine  and a few other sellers.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
But not being able to change the pools myself is problematic.  I rent all my miners out on betarigs.  So that's a big negative for me.

I have several machines that he hosts (not S5's but I presume they are the same), you can specify any 3 pools that you want.

The easiest way to manage rigs is to use MiningRigRentals instead of Betarigs, you set that as your first pool on the machines along with a couple of backups. From the MRR site you can then add up to 5 pools and add/swap/delete/re-order them to your hearts content.
legendary
My electricity cost is $.16/kwh so I now have all my miners hosted at various facilities in Washington state.  This deal really appeals to me.  But not being able to change the pools myself is problematic.  I rent all my miners out on betarigs.  So that's a big negative for me.

Also - just as a cautionary note to newbies - I got scammed last year by a guy pretending to be pcfli.  Learned my lesson.  Do not send btc based on a pm.  At least not to a group buy.
legendary
I want to say even though it has just been a few days I have really been pleased with Lee and his response time.

I have a miner that for some reason is determined to mine on one of my backup pools and he has been really good about answering all my PM's working with me on getting this pointed at my primary pool.

Anyone that was hesitating I would urge you to give him a try as this really gives you a nice option if you are out of room or power. Thanks again philipma1957 for your recommendation as it is often hard to find good people that you can trust and deliver what they advertise.

you are welcome. he ran a decent hosting last year. I have the one with him now more as a show of support then anything else.  It has had 100% up time so far.
Activity: 924
It would have been nice if you used regular sized letters for the text. We can surely read it.

Now you look like a scam artist getting ready to run
i have sold more than 1000 units miners on this forum and won 18 trust by customer

I would say that this member of the community is well known and provides what he promises without any complaints that I know of currently.

Again one would have to review the numbers but you will get what he is providing as advertized.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I want to say even though it has just been a few days I have really been pleased with Lee and his response time.

I have a miner that for some reason is determined to mine on one of my backup pools and he has been really good about answering all my PM's working with me on getting this pointed at my primary pool.

Anyone that was hesitating I would urge you to give him a try as this really gives you a nice option if you are out of room or power. Thanks again philipma1957 for your recommendation as it is often hard to find good people that you can trust and deliver what they advertise.
legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance
Got my latest 3 miners up and running, thanks!

Quick question, can we pay for monthly power fees in BTC as well as PayPal?
it depends on you
i can accept both btc or paypal
Activity: 868
Got my latest 3 miners up and running, thanks!

Quick question, can we pay for monthly power fees in BTC as well as PayPal?
legendary
To back up my claim that I've been happy in the past with Mr Lee's supply and hosting of Dragon A1 miners, I have traded in my 3 Dragons for 5 S5's hosted with him.

He was flexible, allowing me to part pay with Paypal and part with BTC

Provide a fast turn around, miners were up before I finished sending the second half of my payment!

Miners are running at spec and on pool.

Comments:

Have some pool changes I need doing, and am concerned that in this day of needing to change pools manually fairly quickly to catch things like Rental windfalls etc, response times to pool change requests by email may not be ideal. I'd like to be able to do the pool changes myself.

Remote access could be a good addition, I know it wasn't successful in the past and I opted for a set and forget viewpoint, but I'd like to see it explored further.

All in all, very pleased with the experience and happy to continue as a customer.

I was happy to come back to his company and get the 1 s-5. Also glad to see he kept price at 340 even though bitmaintech has jumped to 370
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
To back up my claim that I've been happy in the past with Mr Lee's supply and hosting of Dragon A1 miners, I have traded in my 3 Dragons for 5 S5's hosted with him.

He was flexible, allowing me to part pay with Paypal and part with BTC

Provide a fast turn around, miners were up before I finished sending the second half of my payment!

Miners are running at spec and on pool.

Comments:

Have some pool changes I need doing, and am concerned that in this day of needing to change pools manually fairly quickly to catch things like Rental windfalls etc, response times to pool change requests by email may not be ideal. I'd like to be able to do the pool changes myself.

Remote access could be a good addition, I know it wasn't successful in the past and I opted for a set and forget viewpoint, but I'd like to see it explored further.

All in all, very pleased with the experience and happy to continue as a customer.
Hi Li

Just PM'd you if you can please fix my pool settings

So far so good everyone Lee has been quick to respond and very helpful Smiley

Thanks
fixed already

Thanks, still on Slush PM sent.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Three more ordered  Smiley Just waiting on them getting hooked up.
will get those miner work for you  soon
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Hi Li

Thanks
fixed already
Activity: 868
Three more ordered  Smiley Just waiting on them getting hooked up.
Lee,
Sent you a PM about forcing one of my miners to change to Pool 2 as it is stuck on Pool 3.
legendary
I decided to try 2 with Lee. Got a fast response from PM and quick setup for mining so far very pleased. Nice as it gives me an option now as I am out of space and power.

Edit : Thanks to philipma1957, your positive post influenced me in this transaction.

yeah he ran the dragon miners pretty well back in April 2014.

So I now have 2 s-5's 1 at home and 1 with him.
Along with 9 sp20's at my home.

right now he is cheaper then buying direct from bitmaintech.
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Hi Li

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: