Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 55. (Read 67946 times)

legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
I decided to try 2 with Lee. Got a fast response from PM and quick setup for mining so far very pleased. Nice as it gives me an option now as I am out of space and power.

Edit : Thanks to philipma1957, your positive post influenced me in this transaction.
thanks a lot,  provide good service to make customer is the belief when i do business
BTW, if you feel happy with our deal, please add a positive comment on my trust option
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=253683
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I decided to try 2 with Lee. Got a fast response from PM and quick setup for mining so far very pleased. Nice as it gives me an option now as I am out of space and power.

Edit : Thanks to philipma1957, your positive post influenced me in this transaction.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
thanks for the support as always, especially philipma1957 for the detail describe of the deal and the status of the hosted miner
the great thing is that the btc's  price increase a lot, so i will have happy customer Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'

here is the one miner.  my cost was 390.42 paid with paypal.  paypal gave me 7.80 dollars in rebates net cost 382.62.  My power is paid until feb 20th.    My paypal bill is due  In early March.

Activity: 868
Just got the bill from Lee.  1 hour earlier then the time here.

I paid him  The 390.42 usd 

I get a small rebate for the paypal cc I used so I really spent 382.

I now own 1 miner with 25 days  hosting paid.

I will post details on this thread so that people have an idea if this is worth it to them.

Hint if your power is 15 cents or more it may be good deal.
If your  power is 10 to 15 cents it is okay deal.
If your power is under 10 cents you may be better off with it at home.

At Lee please use the 3 pools  I gave you in the pm.

I am in the USA  New Jersey.    We are looking at a 36 inch snow storm.  So having something mining if we get a power outage will be nice.

I will post screens shots of my monitor screen.  I will also post uptime and how this works out for me.

NY for me and my power is .18 which blows.
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
legendary
Just got the bill from Lee.  1 hour earlier then the time here.

I paid him  The 390.42 usd 

I get a small rebate for the paypal cc I used so I really spent 382.

I now own 1 miner with 25 days  hosting paid.

I will post details on this thread so that people have an idea if this is worth it to them.

Hint if your power is 15 cents or more it may be good deal.
If your  power is 10 to 15 cents it is okay deal.
If your power is under 10 cents you may be better off with it at home.

At Lee please use the 3 pools  I gave you in the pm.

I am in the USA  New Jersey.    We are looking at a 36 inch snow storm.  So having something mining if we get a power outage will be nice.

I will post screens shots of my monitor screen.  I will also post uptime and how this works out for me.
legendary
still waiting for a paypal bill.
Activity: 868
I got three and they were hooked up a couple of hours later with my pool info. Thanks pcfli!
legendary
Waiting on his bill to my paypal.

Coins are going up a bit this deal is looking better as I type.
legendary
I have spoken with Lee via PM

I will do 1 miner with him.  I will post the monitor info and let you all know how well it goes.

I am doing it via paypal  

1 miner                              = 340.00 usd  
prepay hosting to  feb 20th  =   35.40                   25 days at  1.416 usd
4% paypal fee                     =   15.01

total                                   =  390.41

I will send this to him via paypal.  he will give me the  3 pools I pick on the s-5.

I am going to post screen shots here.  he offered this with dragon miners last April.  I will post as soon as he bills my paypal address.

The interface will look like this

legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Interesting offer, but three items are not described:
1. Access to miner interface (how it will be done).
2. Do you ship miners to owners at their demand, and if so, what is the price of shipping to regular indications, like US, for example.
3. How is the fee collected (daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly)? I prefer to pay fee in $$, not by taking my mined bitcoin away from my account. If so, how is this done?

Pending this, i am potentially interested.
i need to leave home very soon, so maybe not enough time to answer this question
will leave some quick reply
we have build a management plat, you can track the status of the miners but you canot edit the pool setting or check the detail information of miners
2. yes, i can ship the miner to you as your demand, i usually use ups service, which is very quick so it is not cheap, i am trying to find some cheap service like china post office, but dont find such service right now
3. the host fee is collected monthly, usually on 20th each month, you can pay host fee either by paypal or bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 3848
If I am reading this right the fact that I need to pay for any hardware replacement past the warranty term implies I own the hardware, so when I decide to cease hosted mining is shipping included?
yes, you own the hardward, but if you want to cease the host service and ship the miner to you, you need pay the shipment fee. or you can transfer your miner to another guy who want to use our host service

could you answer three of my questions above, please.
Thanks.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
If I am reading this right the fact that I need to pay for any hardware replacement past the warranty term implies I own the hardware, so when I decide to cease hosted mining is shipping included?
yes, you own the hardward, but if you want to cease the host service and ship the miner to you, you need pay the shipment fee. or you can transfer your miner to another guy who want to use our host service
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
I may want to do a paypal deal to offer some support to you. 

Send me a pm on pricing for 5 units.   via paypal

Will these have access like my dragon miner did?

I would be willing to do 5 units and show screenshots of the access to  5 s-5's.   I would post how the operation is working for me.  I did that with the dragon miner last year.

PM sent
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
2. Do you ship miners to owners at their demand, and if so, what is the price of shipping to regular indications, like US, for example.
3. How is the fee collected (daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly)? I prefer to pay fee in $$, not by taking my mined bitcoin away from my account. If so, how is is done?

Hello,

I'm also very interested in this offer.

I will definitely place an order if I will have direct access to the miner interface. Would you be prepared to ship the miner to me if I pay for shipping + any small expenses incurred in shipping.

Can the fees be paid via PayPal (I use paypal for 95% of purchases and subscriptions online).

Cheers

--
Ross

I am interested in a couple if you can provide the answer to above questions.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
3. How is the fee collected (daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly)? I prefer to pay fee in $$, not by taking my mined bitcoin away from my account. If so, how is is done?

Hello,

I'm also very interested in this offer.

I will definitely place an order if I will have direct access to the miner interface. Would you be prepared to ship the miner to me if I pay for shipping + any small expenses incurred in shipping.

Can the fees be paid via PayPal (I use paypal for 95% of purchases and subscriptions online).

Cheers

--
Ross
legendary
when he did the dragons back in april of 2014

he used to send a bill to one of your email accounts and you would pay for the hosting.
he gave an ip access to the dragon miner  you had up to 3 pools your choice.
you owned the miner.  he let you sell it back to him----------after 120 days   or to another person at a price you both agree to.

His deal last April 2014 was better then any cloud mining venture that I know of.

My 1 th dragon miner earned about 100 usd profit for me after hosting and fees.  I sold it back to him after 135 days.

His up time was pretty good.

He was not perfect but I still don't know of anyone that offers a better hosting/cloud mining  deal.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Are these able to be pointed at a pool of my choosing?

If so and you are not scraping fees from me directly, how do you collect the hosting fee?
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 3848
3. How is the fee collected (daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly)? I prefer to pay fee in $$, not by taking my mined bitcoin away from my account. If so, how is this done?

Pages:
Jump to: