Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 53. (Read 67946 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Stay tuned.....  Still dont understand the price hike.

It's easy, when Bitcoin was rising up from $220 -> $300+ bitmain took the opportunity to increase the price of all their products on two occasions to line their own pockets

Then when Bitcoin fell from $300+ -> $220 they took the opportunity to leave the price the same, to line their pockets even more.

HTH

Yep which is why I was grateful that Lee  opened this at 340 a unit. He did this  before the second price hike to 370 by Bitmaintech and since he had the gear on hand he did not raise the price.  Now that he sold out the  he had gear at 340 which I pointed out in more then one spot on this forum was a lower price then bitmaintech was selling them for.

He ordered more gear at 370 price point.  Unfortunately for me I only ordered one at 340 and now I am facing that same rise as the rest of us. I wish Lee had mentioned he was selling  out his first 500 before he did.

I won't be buying at the 370 price. As it is more costly then I think it is worth.
i will try to get better price from bitmain, so i can keep the price of 340$, but seems like they canot provide me with such price currently, will give it a try today, otherwise, i have to adjust the price to 360 or 370$

It would be nice if you can keep it at 340.  thanks for posting.

Thanks we appreciate you trying, hopefully Bitmain's greed will eventually catch up with them. I hope you can talk them into better pricing as 370 is a no go for me also.
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8049
'The right to privacy matters'

It's easy, when Bitcoin was rising up from $220 -> $300+ bitmain took the opportunity to increase the price of all their products on two occasions to line their own pockets

Then when Bitcoin fell from $300+ -> $220 they took the opportunity to leave the price the same, to line their pockets even more.

HTH

Yep which is why I was grateful that Lee  opened this at 340 a unit. He did this  before the second price hike to 370 by Bitmaintech and since he had the gear on hand he did not raise the price.  Now that he sold out the  he had gear at 340 which I pointed out in more then one spot on this forum was a lower price then bitmaintech was selling them for.

He ordered more gear at 370 price point.  Unfortunately for me I only ordered one at 340 and now I am facing that same rise as the rest of us. I wish Lee had mentioned he was selling  out his first 500 before he did.

I won't be buying at the 370 price. As it is more costly then I think it is worth.
i will try to get better price from bitmain, so i can keep the price of 340$, but seems like they canot provide me with such price currently, will give it a try today, otherwise, i have to adjust the price to 360 or 370$

It would be nice if you can keep it at 340.  thanks for posting.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance

HTH

legendary

HTH

legendary
Activity: 1098

HTH
Activity: 924
Stay tuned.....  Still dont understand the price hike.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Lee I would like another one.  I will pm you.
Ok this batch of 500 unit is sold out today
Will try to get another 500  Unit tomorrow
seems bitmain adjust the price so I may adjust the price soon
Based on the current price I can got from bitmain the miner price should adjust for 30 dollars and make it 370 dollar
legendary
Lee I would like another one.  I will pm you.
Activity: 693
Bought 5 units yesterday and waiting to see them up and running  Smiley Hopefully that will be today
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Bought 2 units yesterday and they are up and running.  Very Happy!
legendary
all is working well so far 100% up time since he put me online.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
My electricity cost is $.16/kwh so I now have all my miners hosted at various facilities in Washington state.  This deal really appeals to me.  But not being able to change the pools myself is problematic.  I rent all my miners out on betarigs.  So that's a big negative for me.

Just to clarify, are we allowed three pools of our choice or are we limited to your three pools?

Also - just as a cautionary note to newbies - I got scammed last year by a guy pretending to be pcfli.  Learned my lesson.  Do not send btc based on a pm.  At least not to a group buy.

He let me pick  any 3 via pm.  I believe he will allow more changes via pm (Not sure)  I would guess if you want 20 changes a week he would not want to do that on 500 s-5 machines.

I paid with paypal last year and this year.

Please yes watch for  pcflli  or pcfli'  or pcfli . 

this scam of pm and close names is very common on site  it was done with CanaryInTheMine  and a few other sellers.
yes, this is some issue you need to take care when do business on this forum, you can send PM by clicking my name on this thread, that is the safe way, or remember i will only use the btc address in my signature when do business on this forum, especially when do business with the person for the first time. 1BNwtEPanWJ9VLdiJebtykQJgk3eEZFh52
Lee, Pm sent about Pool info and additional hosting question. Thanks.
sorry, i am on a travel those days and just back hotel, will change the setting as required now
we will try to develop the function to let the customer change the pool information by self

No worries, thanks.
Do you still have S5's left for sale? And will you ship the miners after fees exceed earnings or if the buyer wants to stop hosting them?

Please pm me what you can do for hosting 20 of them for me, might consider getting more afterwards if things go alright  Smiley

Kind Regards,

Erik
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
sorry, i am on a travel those days and just back hotel, will change the setting as required now
we will try to develop the function to let the customer change the pool information by self
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
But not being able to change the pools myself is problematic.  I rent all my miners out on betarigs.  So that's a big negative for me.

Just to clarify, are we allowed three pools of our choice or are we limited to your three pools?

I have several machines that he hosts (not S5's but I presume they are the same), you can specify any 3 pools that you want.

The easiest way to manage rigs is to use MiningRigRentals instead of Betarigs, you set that as your first pool on the machines along with a couple of backups. From the MRR site you can then add up to 5 pools and add/swap/delete/re-order them to your hearts content.

Thanks Tiggger.  MRR looks like a good site.  But I have built up too much good reputation to leave Betarigs.  I like the idea of selecting backup pools right on the rental site though.  Betarigs does not have that.
My preference to back up is BAN.  But as Philip will attest, getting paid lately has been problematic.  So I have had to change the back up on all my rigs.  Getting to be a tedious job.
Well I will mull it over a little.  Thanks for the input.

I used betarigs, its easy, you just set it as pool#1 as it only activates when your rig is rented. Then set your normal pool for pool#2 and backup for pool#3

As I said, I would like remote access to change pools on the fly as well so you can take advantage of competitions such as kano's or late payouts at BAN or eligius.

What he said.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
But not being able to change the pools myself is problematic.  I rent all my miners out on betarigs.  So that's a big negative for me.

I have several machines that he hosts (not S5's but I presume they are the same), you can specify any 3 pools that you want.

The easiest way to manage rigs is to use MiningRigRentals instead of Betarigs, you set that as your first pool on the machines along with a couple of backups. From the MRR site you can then add up to 5 pools and add/swap/delete/re-order them to your hearts content.

Thanks Tiggger.  MRR looks like a good site.  But I have built up too much good reputation to leave Betarigs.  I like the idea of selecting backup pools right on the rental site though.  Betarigs does not have that.
My preference to back up is BAN.  But as Philip will attest, getting paid lately has been problematic.  So I have had to change the back up on all my rigs.  Getting to be a tedious job.
Well I will mull it over a little.  Thanks for the input.

I used betarigs, its easy, you just set it as pool#1 as it only activates when your rig is rented. Then set your normal pool for pool#2 and backup for pool#3

As I said, I would like remote access to change pools on the fly as well so you can take advantage of competitions such as kano's or late payouts at BAN or eligius.
Pages:
Jump to: