Pages:
Author

Topic: Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ? - page 11. (Read 898 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
IT all depends on the project
If it’s a project where certain amount of tokens are designed for bounties
Then less or more participants is ok cos you just need more stakes to earn more

If it’s 2% of ico sales For bounty
Then less participants please
You are right it depends on what project you are or it is zero visibility on a scam revealed project, more participants in signature maybe can help to promote project because mostly here in a forum are probably investors and another aspect are social media participants, more participants the more project well known especially those really investors.
I guess the number of participants will really help to promote the project, so therefore I must prefer on more participants more investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
IT all depends on the project
If it’s a project where certain amount of tokens are designed for bounties
Then less or more participants is ok cos you just need more stakes to earn more

If it’s 2% of ico sales For bounty
Then less participants please

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think that everything depends on the project and its goals but not on bounty participants count. I prefer to choose good projects and I don't mind about the number of bounty campaign participants.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?
I prefer projects where there are restrictions on participants as you can expect to get more tokens, but such projects are very difficult to find
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Not even matter on how many participants joined the campaign, it is all about the good market result on the campaign, on how the token being introduce on the market with high market value, so that all workers enjoy their efforts and time.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Honestly, I don't really care much about the number of participants involved since I focus more on other aspects like developer interactions with community members through telegram, twitter etc, clear and concise whitepaper etc. I heard people say time and again that less participants leads to bigger profits which is true sometimes, but not always. If the project reveals itself as a scam, you stand to gain nothing from the bounty. I advise focusing more on the whitepaper, development team etc in this case.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
For me I prefer less but enough participants especially when all the members, developer and the campaign manager are active in the bounty campaign and seriously do the job for the successful of the ICO..
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?
Pages:
Jump to: