Pages:
Author

Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018 - page 20. (Read 41061 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 22, 2018, 07:29:34 PM
I have learnt so many lessons and part of which is not to wait for a big pump before selling. It is not as if there cannot be a big pump, but that it might dump at any time, but it is good to be on a safer side. If big pump continues to come, keep selling and continue to take your profit, because that is what the market entails for now.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 07:20:30 PM
I think that until that the most valuable lesson for all us (a hamsters), will in 2019, when prices will rise in 5 - 10 times, and many already sold or still concerned sell.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
December 22, 2018, 07:16:14 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.
The most valuable lesson is the fall of bitcoin after every big rally, determining the bottom is the biggest problem and once the rally ends, you have to cash out and wait for the market to stabilize to enter the market again and it will take over an year just like in the past, i thought the market has grown so big and we would not see such a fall like we saw in the past, but the percentage of the fall is always the same, the biggest slap is the alt coin market which came tumbling down like anything and i am not even sure whether those markets will recover again.
Activity: 560
December 22, 2018, 07:02:53 PM
For without doubt we can learn many things from 2018 year. It is the important thing of ICO's that are based from good organised sales getting thru bear market that is all around this year, second is steady slowly gathering goods from market like small profits if you advance from days going. We can and we for sure will see recover from 2018 to 2019 to record values of leading coins like Bitcoin and of course Ethereum.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 22, 2018, 06:56:50 PM
I learn that if you are new on crypto-space you will have to be patient and don't put your investment on a single coins since there are lot of coins that has a great potential to grow its value in the near future, be vigilant and stay alert because there are lot of scammers out there.
That's right, the mistake often made by newcomers is not to learn first, they are in a hurry to make a profit without understanding the risk of rapid price changes. Risks in the world of cryptocurrency must be understood in order to survive here.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
December 22, 2018, 06:33:06 PM
I learn that if you are new on crypto-space you will have to be patient and don't put your investment on a single coins since there are lot of coins that has a great potential to grow its value in the near future, be vigilant and stay alert because there are lot of scammers out there.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 05:56:20 PM
I have learnt a lot of lessons, mate. Most of them helped me to increase my funds and what is more essential is that I lose less money since that time.
But I keep learning
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 05:48:30 PM
The lesson that I learned is to see Cryptocurrency as something that nobody can rightly predict per time and by see it like this, I will always devise a means to scale through if things don't come out in a way that I like or expected and by having this mindset, it will prepare me ready for any eventuality.
Activity: 420
December 22, 2018, 05:22:38 PM
Cryptocurrency taught me to be very careful. In addition, I learned to take into account all the advice of experienced investors.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 22, 2018, 05:15:23 PM
One of the most valuable level I learned from experience is that you need to always protect your account on the exchange that it would not be hacked and keep safe the private key to the wallet. At the expense of the market, I learned for myself that you never need to hurry and in order to trade you need to learn from the professionals of the trader.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 22, 2018, 05:07:23 PM
Be strategic in your crypto dealing; and know that diamonds are not forever.
Some people stored ethereum with the hope that it will never come down in value; only to be reminded that change is a constant.

To be strategic:
Enjoy from your proceeds by having a proportion to be converted for your personal use, while others goes into trading and other crypto related activities.

I'd suggest paying yourself with 35%; while 65% remains in the cryptosphere.
In that way; you can always be reassured by the 35%; which will keep you going and avoid dumping in a bearish market
Activity: 113
December 22, 2018, 04:43:37 PM
When I joined the forum, I accepted projects by quantity, especially without delving into them, now I realized that it is more profitable to take quality!
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
December 22, 2018, 04:01:33 PM
I think I learned more from technical analysis, with new techniques that can help me predict the market better than before. The most interesting technique is the CUP and HAND model. This model was created by legendary investor William O’Neil in the book How to Make Money in Stocks published in 1995.
Activity: 162
Need money
December 22, 2018, 03:14:08 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.
Let greed stay at home.
That is a big lesson for me. Because of greed, I lost a lot of money, even though there was a time when it gave me a profit.
December 22, 2018, 02:08:16 PM
I agree that it is not necessary to give in to panic sales and purchases at the highest prices. I also made a mistake when trading with money that I was not ready to lose.
It is very good that now we are beginning to understand that in general the situation today is very similar to the one that many people are now trying to fix. The main thing is that people understand that the market today still has serious opportunities for growth and this is the main thing.
Activity: 140
December 22, 2018, 01:06:47 PM
The lesson I learned is that patience is not the best quality in crypto. A lot was said about patience at the Forum and a lot of good things were said about patience, that this is the main thing needed to make good money. I regret enduring and not selling in early 2018. I keep coins and hope for good luck in 2019.
December 22, 2018, 04:32:48 AM
I agree that it is not necessary to give in to panic sales and purchases at the highest prices. I also made a mistake when trading with money that I was not ready to lose.
Activity: 618
Merit: 21
December 21, 2018, 11:54:14 AM
For me, the biggest lesson that I learned it is we should not always trust mass hysteria and crowd behavior. All uncontrollably believed in the constant growth of cryptocurrencies and did not listen to the arguments of those who spoke of the inevitable correction and the mass of fraud in the market. It should be more critical of what is happening, both in the world of cryptocurrency and in life.
Activity: 644
December 21, 2018, 11:47:26 AM
2018 was only one of many years when the financial bubble, in our case, the cryptocurrency bubble was blown away. This is not the first or the last such bubble, nothing terrible has happened. Only those who do not understand anything in the financial markets have suffered. Hold strategy is good at long distances. And if you have time to wait, then the market will gradually recover and go to new heights in the coming years. 2018 was a lesson for those who wanted to get rich here and now, not knowing how the financial markets are arranged
December 21, 2018, 11:28:31 AM
I really learnt a lot but the one i will really adhere to is not to be holding when the market is still good enough to be sold out. Next time i will not repeat such a 'mistake'.
I hope that the next time such a long-term correction occurs, people will have more opportunities even at the lowest prices, because they hope to recover and do something impossible in general.
Pages:
Jump to: