Pages:
Author

Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018 - page 21. (Read 41061 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 03:42:07 AM
Previously, investing money in different coins-losses would be greater because altcoins have fallen in price many times more than bitcoin...but at the same time, the potential profit of altcoins is greater.
investing in Bitcoin and Altcoin all have advantages and disadvantages. both also have different ways that must be applied in investing so that the best potential can emerge. but if you look at market conditions this year, I think investing in a lot of Altcoin is the right choice.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
December 21, 2018, 03:19:08 AM
The lesson for me is very simple, don't be greedy, sell when you see profit.
Obviously, that's what happened to most of our investors this year, we expect that the price will grow more but what happened was a collapse.
I hope we still have the interest to buy at this low, so we have a chance to recover our loses by next year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 03:12:15 AM
Previously, investing money in different coins-losses would be greater because altcoins have fallen in price many times more than bitcoin...but at the same time, the potential profit of altcoins is greater.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
December 21, 2018, 03:03:46 AM
      I think the most important lesson I have learned all the members of cryptographic space is that the market is very volatile. It's still a lesson that the market has given us. So, we should not always ask ourselves if our investments have been lost because the currencies prices have fallen. The crypto market involves long-term investments, so we do not have to panic. Another lesson I have learned is not to invest all the money in one currency.
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 01:29:56 AM
The best lesson that could be learned from 2018 is that it was necessary to push everything in early 2018 and purchase again at the end of 2018.
Activity: 602
December 21, 2018, 01:24:37 AM
The lesson I learned this year is that crypto is not always above, there is time for freefall that everyone cannot predict, holding a few dollars of traditional money will be very valuable if this situation will repeat itself in the future.
Activity: 448
December 21, 2018, 12:57:11 AM
The lesson i learned in this years of crypto is to learn more on how to hold, because i just sell right away my coins without the intension for gaining bigger profit, and in the long run i just found out that the coins i sold becomes 10 times increasing its price. And that's a regretful part to me.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
December 21, 2018, 12:52:53 AM
The main lesson I learnt this year is about greed, what greed can turn people to, some of the respected people in the space in the name of greed have soil their image, ICOs were rasing billions of Dollars in a months and now most are struggling to even meet their softcap. It is very good for the space, this cleansing hurt most people but it is better it comes early becasue the rate we were going would have ended in a self destruct system
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 11:51:29 PM
this year 2018 is learning about patience, because there are many ICOs that I follow but there are still many that have not been successful or even scams, estimates are far from reality.
but I still believe that crypto will never run out or die.
I hope the beginning of 2019 will be a good year for the crypto world, judging by the price of coins that began to rise.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 20, 2018, 07:54:46 PM
The learn I learn is not to use the money I can't afford to lose on trading. What happened is that I use the money that is for my basic needs and taken risk. I lost the ability to hodl and forced to sell at a very low price because I need the money badly. I assumed that the market will recover after a sudden decrease and I was forced to sell my other coins as well.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
December 20, 2018, 07:52:07 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

do not be greedy, zoom out the graph, fix some profits, diversify - that's the most important ones
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
December 20, 2018, 07:20:00 PM
Do not expect too high and must prepare a plan b. I am too confident that the market will remain green like in 2017, but the opposite reality happened in 2018. My plan b is not yet mature, so this year I have difficulty adapting. I will fix everything and start again, prepare plan b for the worst, save more, and be patient.
I totally agree with what you said and I'm goingto say you're a true cryptoneir because crypto currency is full of possibilities due to high fluctuations in price and ones must place her card right for whatever situation the market come up with.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
December 20, 2018, 06:48:12 PM
Do not expect too high and must prepare a plan b. I am too confident that the market will remain green like in 2017, but the opposite reality happened in 2018. My plan b is not yet mature, so this year I have difficulty adapting. I will fix everything and start again, prepare plan b for the worst, save more, and be patient.
December 20, 2018, 06:38:35 PM
The year 2018 has provided a very strong and unpleasant lesson for many cryptocurrency users. I hope that the year 2019 will be much nicer for people.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
December 20, 2018, 06:33:58 PM
I have learnt to be patient. Patience is a virtue needed to succeed in the crypto space and my utmost concern, is to succeed.
Patience is not about you folding your arms and watch as things get out of hand, but that whenever there is an ordeal, the best thing to do is to relax first and look into it, to see what is actually happening. You can only solve a difficult situation with patience and carefulness.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 20, 2018, 06:24:13 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

I learned a lesson that when the chart shows rapid growth for quite a long time, you should not invest at that time in cryptocurrency. From this you can only get losses.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 20, 2018, 05:09:13 PM
The main lesson I have learned is that I should be less greedy. If I could return the time I would sell more coint at the pick
Activity: 721
December 20, 2018, 05:06:40 PM
A very valuable lesson in my life this year is training patience. I was stuck with impatience to see the market and the selling price and finally the loss I received. Simple words and one word "patience" benefit greatly in me.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 20, 2018, 04:56:05 PM
I really learnt a lot but the one i will really adhere to is not to be holding when the market is still good enough to be sold out. Next time i will not repeat such a 'mistake'.
December 20, 2018, 04:00:07 PM

One of the most important lessons of 2018 is not to rush to invest. Coin after some time can cost much less. I learned this lesson from my own experience.
This is really a very valuable lesson to be remembered, because investing which can occur spontaneously is probably the most terrible thing that you can imagine today. Be careful in this regard.
Pages:
Jump to: