Pages:
Author

Topic: Let the Machines do the Work (The end of Slavery) - page 11. (Read 18320 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
Check it out, I got one. You get a smaller solar panel than you would regularly need, making the overall project cheaper than a regular solar panel. Then you use a large magnifying glass, or lens and focus it onto the small solar panel. Making a small solar panel as effective as a panel that is at least as big as the lens. Smiley
You have no idea how solar panels actually work, do you?

Yes, yes, I know, quit getting my science in the way of your dreams. Please, carry on, though.

They absorb the sun, and the more direct the sunlight is the better. And you never put out any science, so "your science" is in the way of nothing, because it is not present. 

And you're a troll. So your opinion doesn't even really matter Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
Check it out, I got one. You get a smaller solar panel than you would regularly need, making the overall project cheaper than a regular solar panel. Then you use a large magnifying glass, or lens and focus it onto the small solar panel. Making a small solar panel as effective as a panel that is at least as big as the lens. Smiley
You have no idea how solar panels actually work, do you?

Yes, yes, I know, quit getting my science in the way of your dreams. Please, carry on, though.
Google/YouTube
Not a single invention???

And if you took this idea and made a reverse telescope with lenses and mirrors, imagine how powerful it could be... And not only powerful but imagine how LARGE you could make the part where the light comes in, then how small you could make the panel.
Google/YouTube
Anyone got any inventions?? Smiley
Google/YouTube

Good, we are both enjoying ourselves in that case  Cheesy

I'm not necessarily "enjoying" myself, just trying to help.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Changing peoples minds is much more than telling them your way is better. We just demonstrated this. "stop telling people what to do"..."now do what I said"........

The ironic thing is both of you want to improve our society and the lives of people in it. If you're not enjoying this pride game than stop wasting your time on it.

1) I'm not sharing "My way" or telling people what to do, if you had read you would have realized that. I am making suggestions for a better world, and telling people my plans (Not "My way" just what I will be doing soon, anyone can do it). Try reading again with that mindset and maybe you can be less confused when you next reply.

2) I am not arguing with anyone, so I don't see the "pride game" you are talking about. I am simply sharing with the world my plans, and how they can benefit from each other.

I think you are the one that needs to drop your pride, then try re-reading the thread.

Good, we are both enjoying ourselves in that case  Cheesy
Google/YouTube

Changing peoples minds is much more than telling them your way is better. We just demonstrated this. "stop telling people what to do"..."now do what I said"........

The ironic thing is both of you want to improve our society and the lives of people in it. If you're not enjoying this pride game than stop wasting your time on it.

1) I'm not sharing "My way" or telling people what to do, if you had read you would have realized that. I am making suggestions for a better world, and telling people my plans (Not "My way" just what I will be doing soon, anyone can do it). Try reading again with that mindset and maybe you can be less confused when you next reply.

2) I am not arguing with anyone, so I don't see the "pride game" you are talking about. I am simply sharing with the world my plans, and how they can benefit from each other.

I think you are the one that needs to drop your pride, then try re-reading the thread.

Yes, you are. But, please, don't let me interrupt. Carry on.

You REALLY think EVERY (and even the best) robotics (and inventive in general) minds, can afford to go to robotics schools?

That's a joke.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIRST_Robotics_Competition

And that is supposed to prove that we live in an ideal world? Where magically EVERY great mind is recognized, lol.
No, but they do offer scholarships, and hands-on experience with robotics. So, since there's no such thing as an ideal world, one where the opportunity is presented will have to do.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Share you wealth.

GIVE YOUR NEXT MINING RIG TO A FRIEND AS A GIFT. Not me, a friend. Or even a family member.

Stop telling people what to do and start doing it yourself

LOL

I am starting doing it myself, I don't even mine yet, and I will be getting someone else a rig as I buy myself my own first rig.

So now that I did what you said, you do what I sad and GIFT YOUR NEXT RIG.

You didn't do what I said, because you didn't stop telling me what to do.

The snake sheds its skin when the snake sheds its skin.

But since you are telling me something, I will tell you something-

You're arguing with someone with the most opposite vision for society as yourself. Neither of you will ever change each others minds. The ironic thing is both of you want to improve our society and the lives of people in it. If you're not enjoying this pride game than stop wasting your time on it.
Google/YouTube

You REALLY think EVERY (and even the best) robotics (and inventive in general) minds, can afford to go to robotics schools?

That's a joke.

And that is supposed to prove that we live in an ideal world? Where magically EVERY great mind is recognized, lol.

That's a joke.
Google/YouTube

That's a joke.
Just wanted to interject here, that there are many people who make a fine living in the career of robotics, even here in the US, but especially in Japan. It's not like there's some next-gen robotic researcher picking beans because he can't get research money.
Very wrong.
Google/YouTube

Just wanted to interject here, that there are many people who make a fine living in the career of robotics, even here in the US, but especially in Japan. It's not like there's some next-gen robotic researcher picking beans because he can't get research money.

Very wrong.
There is tons of wasted potential all over the world, and especially in America. It is lost to poverty, senseless violence, Hard drugs and other things America could word towards fixing.

So, why can't we just build the robots instead?  What's with all this time-wasting coin business?

Because the robots need to be invented, and the people that would invent them are too busy working or starving or being in jail because they didn't want to work or starve.

Google/YouTube

So, why can't we just build the robots instead?  What's with all this time-wasting coin business?

Because the robots need to be invented, and the people that would invent them are too busy working or starving or being in jail because they didn't want to work or starve.

So why don't we free them and give them bread?  What's with all this time-wasting coin business?

Because they won't free them and give them bread, but coins can.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

So why don't we free them and give them bread?  What's with all this time-wasting coin business?
Google/YouTube

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
Suppose we achieve your Utopian dreams and we partake in a totally mechanized society.  What then?  What do you need coins for?  To buy goods and services?  From who?  Robots?  You really think a robot fucking cares if you pay it a Bitcoin or a Litecoin, or pay it at all?  I've never heard of a robot getting pissed because he got stiffed on a few alt-coins.

The overall end would be no money. At all.
Everyone supplied with the means to survive, simply because it is available Smiley

Google/YouTube
Suppose we achieve your Utopian dreams and we partake in a totally mechanized society.  What then?  What do you need coins for?  To buy goods and services?  From who?  Robots?  You really think a robot fucking cares if you pay it a Bitcoin or a Litecoin, or pay it at all?  I've never heard of a robot getting pissed because he got stiffed on a few alt-coins.

The overall end would be no money. At all.
Everyone supplied with the means to survive, simply because it is available Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: