Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 17. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
What next? We must wait until ICO ends or it can go with IEO in couple?
Both options are good, but I like IEO better.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
I would prefer to invest to a legitimate company that is located in one of the countries of the European Union.  There, legislation looks more closely at such companies.
White Paper says they are licensed and registered in Malta. "The AMANPURI Exchange is a licensed DLT exchange based in the Republic of Malta that offers first-class VFA and VFA/FIAT exchange and payment solutions."
I wonder if anyone has the opportunity to verify the authenticity of these documents? If everything is real, then you can trust the project.
Amanpuri is located in the Republic of Malta.
The Exchange license is under application.
Licensing and company registration are different issues.
The company is registered but the license has not yet been approved.
As you know, the license for the Crypto Currency Exchange in the Republic of Malta takes a lot of time.
We are in the process of applying, but it may not be possible to get a license in time for the November opening.
In that case, it is possible to open an exchange in another country.
Not the best news, I thought in November to see a working version of the exchange.
Activity: 140
If we want to hold tokens on your exchange, should we have some dividents for it?
If you purchase at Presale or ICO and hold more than 12500 AML, you will be eligible for dividends.
Dividends allocate 5% of our profits twice a year depending on AML ownership rate.
What is the cost of 12500 AML during PreSale? Will dividend payments be made in cryptocurrency? If so, which one?
In this thread, the team wrote that will distribute 5% of their income to the holders of tokens.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
How many attempts were there to create a good exchanger with the help of fundraising ... Very few people are able to achieve a quality result in this business.
This is true, the new exchange is difficult to take its place in the current conditions of the crypto market. Now there are many existing exchangers on which a couple of dozen of little-known coins with a small volume of trades are being traded and there are very few prospects for such exchanges.

As you mentioned, exchanges with low trading volumes are not expected to grow.
However, many investors in Amanpuri have already announced their participation.
It is because they are ready to realize the trading method they were looking for.
As a part of this, you can order OCOs and IFDs, which are functions that are common in the forex industry but not in the cryptocurrency industry.
It also introduces new features and services to the cryptocurrency industry.
And we use many marketing techniques, including referral fees.
It is very different from a small exchange with a small amount of trading, and we aim to be the best exchange in the world.
I hope all your ideas will work and we will see a great exchange!
Activity: 154
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
Would we have dividends from regular trade inside your platform. That’s would be great opportunity .
Yes, the team promises to distribute 5% of their profits to the holders of the tokens. This is correct, holders of the tokens will be many, all want to get passive income.
This is great news, but if the token at no cost, meaning no distribution no, the depreciation will eat up your income and eventually you will lose more than earn.
Activity: 159
You're doing it. Not bad, but I miss the concept of security. How will you protect users?

We store 95% of our 24 hours in a cold wallet and partner with major custodians for segregated management. In addition we pool 5% of our monthly profits.  We will use the pool funds to compensate for user assets in case of damage such as hacking. With this, we aim for 100% asset protection.

I think that the hacking required more funds than 5%. If hackers will find the vulnerability of the exchange, and will often crack it is not enough money to pay off all traders.
Activity: 126
How does Amanpuri relate to Yahoo? Maybe they are partners?

If you purchase at Presale or ICO and hold more than 12500 AML, you will be eligible for dividends.
Dividends allocate 5% of our profits twice a year depending on AML ownership rate.
Great solution, I love projects that distribute part of their profits to holders of tokens.
Too small a percentage of the team wants to distribute. 5% of the total profits is a penny, I think it won't work.
Activity: 182
What strategy are you going to use for a long period of time, to attract customers to your platform ??

We pay the largest referral fee for the cryptocurrency industry.
As a result, many influencers, affiliators and bloggers are active.
And our exchange is able to use up to 100 times more transparent leverage and spot trading, MAM trading and Fiat handling with the easy-to-use UIUX using the board matching system.
Customers who have attracted to Amanpri in this way will continue to use Amanpri.
A referral program is a great solution to promote the project, especially in the early stages. I'm really not sure that this will make people continue to use the exchange. Fast withdrawals and work with cash it would have definitely helped to keep users.
For new exchange referral program is a really good idea. I believe it is necessary to increase the value the internal token exchange. For example to buy them and burn.
Activity: 243
Tell me, when will be ready the final version of exchange and you can learn about the Toolbox and look at the interface of the exchange?
I am also worried about this issue, I really want to look at the final version of the exchange.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
What next? We must wait until ICO ends or it can go with IEO in couple?
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
As soon as the conditions for conducting an IEO of this project are known, I ask the team that they should notify the community about this immediately.

Yes, of course we will notify the community when the conditions for implementing IEO are decided.
That will be great with that fact that IEO is a very perspective type of sales now.
I would prefer to invest to a legitimate company that is located in one of the countries of the European Union.  There, legislation looks more closely at such companies.
White Paper says they are licensed and registered in Malta. "The AMANPURI Exchange is a licensed DLT exchange based in the Republic of Malta that offers first-class VFA and VFA/FIAT exchange and payment solutions."
I wonder if anyone has the opportunity to verify the authenticity of these documents? If everything is real, then you can trust the project.
Amanpuri is licensed and located in the Republic of Malta.
The license is under application.
Licensing and company registration are different issues.
The company is registered but the license has not yet been approved.
As you know, the license for the Crypto Currency Exchange in the Republic of Malta takes a lot of time.
We are in the process of applying, but it may not be possible to get a license in time for the November opening.
In that case, it is possible to open an exchange in another country.
  Now, I don’t understand , how many licenses has Amanpuri for today registered in government?
Activity: 294
Would we have dividends from regular trade inside your platform. That’s would be great opportunity .
Yes, the team promises to distribute 5% of their profits to the holders of the tokens. This is correct, holders of the tokens will be many, all want to get passive income.
dividends have always attracted investors, this is a good plan.

With more referrals the value of dividends will increase ?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
dividends have always attracted investors, this is a good plan.
Team have a special news channel where we can register and search for news?
News can be tracked through social networks. Personally, I overcame through https://t.me/AmanpuriAnnGroup

158 users? I think that chanel is new. Maybe in time there should be more people.
158 user is very small, it is possible actively, the team has not yet started to advertise the project. Another explanation I have.
It is not an official telegram group.
Our official telegram group is here.
https://t.me/amanpurichat
We have just started, but there are about 20,000 registrants.
20 000 that's nice quantity, besides, you didn't use referal system or airdrops to reach so many participants.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 133
Do you plan to increase the liquidity of the AMAL coin by buying out a coin from a glass on the exchange or in another way?
Since the team does not often and does not answer all the questions, I think we will know this only after the project starts working.
The fact that the team generally makes contact is already a good sign, I participated in many projects where the team never answered questions.
Certainly we do not disclose all of the ways to increase the liquidity of AMAL tokens.
But I am talking about all the information that can be released now.
I think that the project will benefit not only the possibility of buying out coins on the stock exchanges by the company itself, but also burning them.  Thus, in any case, the position of the coin in the cryptocurrency market will improve.
Activity: 294
Do you plan to increase the liquidity of the AMAL coin by buying out a coin from a glass on the exchange or in another way?
Since the team does not often and does not answer all the questions, I think we will know this only after the project starts working.
The fact that the team generally makes contact is already a good sign, I participated in many projects where the team never answered questions.
Certainly we do not disclose all of the ways to increase the liquidity of AMAL tokens.
I hope your project would be as popular as Binance in future and  AMAL tokens would cost 30$.
This is a good wish, but in order to work like Binance, you need a unique idea and a lot of investments. In any case, the team has someone to equal, and the main thing is that you can always make the platform better than a competitor.
I hope your project would be as popular as Binance in future and  AMAL tokens would cost 30$.
I do not think that the team now has money to develop the exchange, most likely they are raising money to develop this platform, if there were money we would have seen the beta version of the exchange.
I do not exclude the fact that you are right, but we will not know this until there is a finished product, which we can all look at and test. Perhaps the fact that the team plans to launch in November will be the beta version of the exchange.
It would be something like first start of real exchange or like MVP project made for investors?
Activity: 362
I think the dividend is in the form of a referral fee. Part of the profit of the exchange is to pool that is needed to protect against possible losses in case of hacking. It is in my opinion more important for attracting investors.
Pages:
Jump to: