Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 36. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
Is it possible to look at the prototype of the platform appearance? Any photo how developers see a personal account and a page with shopping pairs.
As I understand it, the design and functionality of the exchange will be similar to the functionality of BitMex and Binance exchanges. It will be a kind of symbiosis of these two exchanges. But I would also be interested to look at the prototype of the future exchange.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Given the format of the exchange, for the bounty hunters will introduce kyc with the first dollar.
For investors sure that there will be a simpler option without revealing the identity.
Usually, for experienced investors, the passage of KYC does not take more than 5 minutes

It all depends on the processing time and the queues, I have met cases where people could not pass KYC for several weeks.
Activity: 106

Given the format of the exchange, for the bounty hunters will introduce kyc with the first dollar.
For investors sure that there will be a simpler option without revealing the identity.
Usually, for experienced investors, the passage of KYC does not take more than 5 minutes
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
KYC has recently introduced even small, little-known exchanges. Financial regulators are demanding this from stock managers, so you need to be prepared for this.
Activity: 980
Merit: 270
Will you need to each registered participant of the exchange to undergo the process of KYC?

You ask very strange questions.  There is no working version of the exchange yet, therefore there are no rules for passing KYC.  When will the working version of the exchange, that KYC is likely to be needed for the withdrawal of large sums.

Activity: 294
Is it possible to look at the prototype of the platform appearance? Any photo how developers see a personal account and a page with shopping pairs.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
Will you need to each registered participant of the exchange to undergo the process of KYC?

You ask very strange questions.  There is no working version of the exchange yet, therefore there are no rules for passing KYC.  When will the working version of the exchange, that KYC is likely to be needed for the withdrawal of large sums.
Activity: 114

Every self-respecting project introduces KYC procedure, this is normal, because it serves for your own safety.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
We planned to develop the exchange after achieving the soft cap, but we started development of the exchange because we already raised development funds.
Does this mean that there is already a minimum amount to start developing a project? How much money have you managed to collect today?
Activity: 106
Activity: 116
And all the functions that can be used in BitMex will be available in Amanpuri.
Exchange BitMex has a user-friendly interface and all the necessary functionality for professional trading. If you can realize all this in your exchange, it will be great. It remains only to add additional features to offer users more than competitors can offer.
Destroy the shortcomings and take the best in the BitMex, this task is quite difficult, but it really perform.
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
Bitcoin
And all the functions that can be used in BitMex will be available in Amanpuri.
Exchange BitMex has a user-friendly interface and all the necessary functionality for professional trading. If you can realize all this in your exchange, it will be great. It remains only to add additional features to offer users more than competitors can offer.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
I would also like to test your exchange will notify when the opportunity arises. I am excited about new exchange and investing in them. I believe this branch of the market and think now is the most promising direction.
This is true, but it is worth considering the factor that in recent months, years there has been a very big competition among crypto-currency exchanges
The competition between the exchanges is really big enough and in order to increase the number of users and become a popular exchange, the team needs to offer more than its competitors can offer. But the list of services that will be available on the crypto exchange looks good.
I already said that if team want to win competition they need to make good advertising like pre-mine exchange tokens or some dividends.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
I would also like to test your exchange will notify when the opportunity arises. I am excited about new exchange and investing in them. I believe this branch of the market and think now is the most promising direction.
This is true, but it is worth considering the factor that in recent months, years there has been a very big competition among crypto-currency exchanges
The competition between the exchanges is really big enough and in order to increase the number of users and become a popular exchange, the team needs to offer more than its competitors can offer. But the list of services that will be available on the crypto exchange looks good.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Competing in a virtual currency is a natural thing in my opinion because they want their tokens to be number one and used by many people wherever and whenever. if you can make it possible you do the same thing.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
maybe someone was willing to answer!
Look: The soft cup is 5000000, the hard cup is 10000000. Token price is 0.08$ per token.
This is a magnificent project!
e planned to develop the exchange after achieving the soft cap, but we started development of the exchange because we already raised development funds.
• Total supply - 210,000,000 AML
• Public Sale - 126,000,000 AML
•Hardcap - $10,000,000
Thankyou.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
The site says that you can test MVP, but I did not find a link to download or in the Play Market. Can I try the platform now or not?
My team promised in November to open its market and then we can test the finished product. We are currently raising money and preparing the final version of the exchange.
If, as you say, the stock exchanges are already waiting for us in November, then at the end of the summer we should be expected to launch at least a beta version.  There is not much time left, so we expect news.  I would like to look at the finished product.
Activity: 114

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Are there traders in this thread? I think some of us would like to test this exchange before official launch. What do you think if Amanpuri management would provide us with such opportunity?
hello.
Employees test thoroughly before the release of the exchange.
We also provide demo trading for traders.
Thankyou.

Of course, this is important for today. I see the prospect of the development of this hemisphere. but many are not going to appreciate it at a high level. but it should be
Activity: 131
Are there traders in this thread? I think some of us would like to test this exchange before official launch. What do you think if Amanpuri management would provide us with such opportunity?
hello.
Employees test thoroughly before the release of the exchange.
We also provide demo trading for traders.
Thankyou.
Pages:
Jump to: