Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 11. (Read 30982 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 09:21:20 AM
Well, I'll tell you in my experience, I began to trade in the market, and also could not break away from the phone, now everything has changed now I put the orders and do my business, and when the course rises or falls I have a notification
Activity: 77
September 15, 2018, 09:12:26 AM
Life if a trader is like waves at the sea! There is always constant movements and position in the market. Volatility actually make life of a trader very tough sometimes. You are always on your toes, you don't  want to be caught unaware. The reward of all these is usually worth it if you stay the course!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 08:58:53 AM
I have been a trader for a long time, I trade eToro - this is a social trading platform, so you can copy some traders here without doing anything. So easily you can find there some trader of crypto currency, copy them, make a profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 08:51:22 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
life of a trader must have been very hard untill you learn how to do things properly so i think that such peopel deserve to hage a success

Bro, you are absolutely right. Nevertheless, I believe that the newbie should avoid aggressive trading these days as the market is not very much stable yet. Holding is a very good choice, for now, I am sure.

I'll rather trade than hodl in this present market condition. As a trader, once Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis are great, then you're good to go. For hodling, it's difficult now as you don't know the bottom for a coin yet, you could buy and then it tanks even further.

I do little of trading, and I can it's very addictive as I'm constantly starring at my phone to see when I should take profits or exit the market
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
September 15, 2018, 08:46:15 AM
I'm not a pro trader , but firstly you need to understand that you can trade intraday or use scalping method . In day trading allow you to set stop limit buy and sell orders , that will buy/sell cryptocurrency when it reaches desired price . This do not require from you to spend a whole day looking on a screen , but if you are a scalper you will be tied to the screen all your trading session
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 08:45:16 AM
I think trading must have a careful and patient character, not just relying on capital. A trader must also have a lot of experience and must also dare to speculate. At the same time, of course you want to make a profit, but you need to know that trading must be brave to risk loss.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
September 15, 2018, 08:39:21 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

The thing I know you just need to be more patient waiting to see a good market to sell and buy when prices go down. It's almost everyone's doing in my opinion.
Activity: 50
September 15, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

same here!...
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 08:15:32 AM
life of a trader must have been very hard untill you learn how to do things properly so i think that such peopel deserve to hage a success

Bro, you are absolutely right. Nevertheless, I believe that the newbie should avoid aggressive trading these days as the market is not very much stable yet. Holding is a very good choice, for now, I am sure.
Activity: 266
September 15, 2018, 08:04:51 AM

Maybe the average trader will spend a lot of time on the market, because that is the job.
But maybe you can install a sell order or buy order to reduce the frequency of seeing the market.
But I don't think it will be very effective if you decide to become a trader.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
September 15, 2018, 06:32:50 AM
There is an habit that comes with trading and that is addiction. What keeps you glued yo it is addiction. Well, it's not really an issue if you are skilled at it and you making your profit, peradventure you do not have other important things to do outside the crypto world. The problem comes in when it behind to affect those things that are of importance in life. Imagine a married man that is addicted to trading and does not have any time for his family, this will reduce the level of relationship in the family. The same is applicable to work outside crypto.
Activity: 252
September 15, 2018, 05:31:55 AM
Now in order to conduct trades, there are almost all the amenities, including orders for the purchase/sale ending SMS signals on the exchanges, a strong push up/down. In one word googled bro.
trading ks like art it is very hard because you need to catch egery single hint that the situation is going to change
it is like art indeed and not many peopel are good traders but those who are are really great professionalists and they can be tristed
Activity: 252
September 15, 2018, 05:30:51 AM
inlike trading and i like the fact that people should use their brain a lot in order to achieve success and that is cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 15, 2018, 05:29:51 AM
Now in order to conduct trades, there are almost all the amenities, including orders for the purchase/sale ending SMS signals on the exchanges, a strong push up/down. In one word googled bro.
trading ks like art it is very hard because you need to catch egery single hint that the situation is going to change
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 15, 2018, 05:29:02 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 05:26:17 AM
If you have daily work. You will never be able to react quickly during the day and take meaningful action. You may feel preoccupied with having to see cell phones often to see the development of Cryptocurrency prices. If you are used to trading for a long time you will get used to it and you can do activities normally.
Activity: 54
September 15, 2018, 05:15:09 AM
I am a full time crypto merchant, I have been doing this activity around a half year. I gain wage from abundance as well. That is a sweet existence with opportunity of time administration. I have available time to do my interest, I compose for abundance toward the beginning of the day, toward the evening, I do my pastime, carpentry venture. I figure my carpentry will be my second business. Set up your money and salary first, you can live by abundance and exchanging.
Activity: 56
September 15, 2018, 05:12:06 AM
Life of a trader is not so easy especially in the cryptocurrency world. All your moves must be timed and calculated but patient is always necessary
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 05:05:12 AM
if you have a job and trade then you must be able to manage time well and try not to spend time just trading, but indeed sometimes when the market is crowded we will continue to be in front of the computer watching the market and not wanting to miss a good opportunity
Activity: 10
September 15, 2018, 04:27:14 AM
in fact, it is very difficult to combine work and trade, as you may miss the moment of the peak of trade, but if you have been doing this for a long time, then of course it will be easier for you to do it than for a beginner
Pages:
Jump to: