Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIST] ANN threads that are using bumping services - page 3. (Read 7298 times)

copper member
Activity: 763
Merit: 692
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Can you also see more than 5000 of the same user (assuming there is any user which has at this moment more than 5000 unhandled reports -- which is very unlikely, I suppose).

Hope I understood the question...
If a report is not attended by any mod and after the specific time period, 30 days or what ever, receives the "unhandled" status it is no longer displayed in any report queue. Only the user that reported the post can see it in his/her report history or maybe theymos in the db. It magically vanishes from the mod report page.

There are 2 types of unhandled reports.
- "not yet" handled (<30 days old) - a mod can still check and mark it good or bad
- "never going to be" handled (>30 days old) - will remain unhandled for all eternity
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
The queue of "active" reports is not capped. The only thing is they get removed after a certain amount of time if no resolution is given and remain unhandled.
The queue of handled reports (good and bad) is not capped at a certain number either.

Thank you for your reply. I understand that you / mods can see more than 5000 good reports. But I was mostly referring to unhandled ones. Can you also see more than 5000 of the same user (assuming there is any user which has at this moment more than 5000 unhandled reports -- which is very unlikely, I suppose).

Most likely those limitations (5k reports for users) are there to eliminate redundant server strain and potential attack vectors. But staff is not subject to the same rules.

Roger that. But still, staff also can not see anymore the reports older than 30 days, right (for more information please see post #290 of this topic)? Or has this limitation also been removed? If so, this would be great news as, in case of unhandled reports which remain in this state for more than 30 days, they would still have a chance to receive a resolution.
copper member
Activity: 763
Merit: 692
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Due to this fear I had, that in case I will make more than 5000 reports these days and those unhandled reports could not be seen by mods anymore, I stopped myself from making reports until having almost all those reports handled... Therefore it would be good to know how things are - if the reports greater than 5000 (in less than 30 days) are seen by mods or not. It does not matter if I can not see them anymore, but they can be seen by mods. Otherwise, if mods also can not see the reports greater than 5000 (in less than 30 days) imagine this worst case scenario: I make 1000 reports per day. This means that in 5 days I make 5000 reports. This means that from day 6, when I make also 1000 reports, I can not see anymore the reports I made in day 1. And I continue making 1000 reports per day until day 10, when I can not see anything from my reports made in days 1-5. Now let's imagine that not all those 5000 reports from my first 5 days were handled in proper time; let's say that maybe only 1000 of them were handled. In this case, if in day 10 mods would like to handle the remaining 4000 reports I made in days 1-5 they would not be able to anymore, as they would not see the reports anymore. And this would mean a huge effort and time spent for nothing -- for finding topics where cleaning is needed, for reading all those topics, for making the reports and so on. Not to mention that it would also imply a huge queue of 4000 unhandled reports which would be visible in my reporting history forever.

Does my question have any sense...?

The queue of "active" reports is not capped. The only thing is they get removed after a certain amount of time if no resolution is given and remain unhandled.
The queue of handled reports (good and bad) is not capped at a certain number either. Assume they are still displayed for a month or so in case of mistakes or whatnot. I see over 10k already handled reports and those are just the newbie ones...

Most likely those limitations (5k reports for users) are there to eliminate redundant server strain and potential attack vectors. But staff is not subject to the same rules.
So nothing to be afraid about  Smiley
legendary
Heads-up:

Since my last post I cleaned the following topics:

AMANPURI topic was reduced from 71 pages to 16. BITWINGS was reduced from 62 pages to 16.

All in all, I reported 2019 posts from these topics!

Now there are only 3 topics remaining to be cleaned:

Who wants a good laugh, read this post of nutildah, which highlighted one of the most ridiculous spammer possible Smiley

Isn't an iOS app yet?

If the team does not develop quickly, IOS users are stuck
I heard AMANPURI waiting for APPLE side approval
It is common sense that APPLE APP approval always takes time.
Android is always fast.
I heard AMANPURI waiting for APPLE side approval
It is common sense that APPLE APP approval always takes time.
Android is always fast.
Dude, are you nuts? You just copy/pasted the same response from one alt into a comment by the next. How much does this cheeseball exchange pay you to do this? People would have to be crazy to put their coins in an exchange that uses such a stupid spamming service. You make them look like a scam.

Bonus: nutildah being acused of spaming, by a spammer, within same thread

And from this post made by nutildah we can find out that spammers are paid with 2.38$/post. Or, at least, they were, in 2019. Probably the payment rates are higher now. Pretty good, right? Not many signature campaigns can pay this amount.

Bonus 2: while cleaning BITWINGS topic I encountered this user: Motherfuckerthynos Oo

GazetaBitcoin, how many actually got handled in the end? I've seen this a few times, but I believe in most cases they do eventually get handled.

Fortunately, all but 2 posts from SwapZilla trashed topic were  handled after all. They were handled with sort of big delay (2 days ago I still had 170 reports appearing as unhandled, but 168 of them were handled until this morning) and I hope that the remaining 2 will also be handled.

Excepting those 2 posts I have 2 more unhandled for a few days now, from BITWINGS topic (post IDs msg55043799 and msg55051100):

Do you think that you can take a look at these four posts remaining, please?

I'm not sure if there's a limit to how many get handled within a certain amount of time or if trashed threads get added to the back of the queue. I'm not entirely sure. This isn't something I could provide a definite answer on, more like speculation.

Oh, I see... Then, at least can you help me with this information, please?

Do you know anything about this previous post of mine?
"Now I have 170 unhandled posts from that trashed topic and I am afraid they will not be handled in proper time and I will remain forever with them as unhandled. And I'm saying that because, as you know, report history shows now only last 5000 reports. So if I make more than 5000 reports before those unhandled reports being handled, they will not be seen by mods anymore and I'll remain with them unhandled forever."

Practically, my question is this: do mods also not see anymore (similar to users) reports made over making already 5000 reports, no matter they are done in less than 30 days? I know that for the 30 days rule both mods and users can not see previous reports; does this happens also in case someone makes more than 5000 reports (in less than 30 days) -- meaning the reports with number greater than 5000 are not visible anymore for mods too (knowing they are not visible for users anymore)?

Due to this fear I had, that in case I will make more than 5000 reports these days and those unhandled reports could not be seen by mods anymore, I stopped myself from making reports until having almost all those reports handled... Therefore it would be good to know how things are - if the reports greater than 5000 (in less than 30 days) are seen by mods or not. It does not matter if I can not see them anymore, but they can be seen by mods. Otherwise, if mods also can not see the reports greater than 5000 (in less than 30 days) imagine this worst case scenario: I make 1000 reports per day. This means that in 5 days I make 5000 reports. This means that from day 6, when I make also 1000 reports, I can not see anymore the reports I made in day 1. And I continue making 1000 reports per day until day 10, when I can not see anything from my reports made in days 1-5. Now let's imagine that not all those 5000 reports from my first 5 days were handled in proper time; let's say that maybe only 1000 of them were handled. In this case, if in day 10 mods would like to handle the remaining 4000 reports I made in days 1-5 they would not be able to anymore, as they would not see the reports anymore. And this would mean a huge effort and time spent for nothing -- for finding topics where cleaning is needed, for reading all those topics, for making the reports and so on. Not to mention that it would also imply a huge queue of 4000 unhandled reports which would be visible in my reporting history forever.

Does my question have any sense...?
staff
Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110
Had an issue with my machine recently, so I wasn't active the last few days. Shouldn't have any issues going forward hopefully, especially annoying since I recently took the step back from off forum work to free up my schedule a bit. Anyway, I'm going to go through the remaining threads that have been mentioned over the coming days.

GazetaBitcoin, how many actually got handled in the end? I've seen this a few times, but I believe in most cases they do eventually get handled. I'm not sure if there's a limit to how many get handled within a certain amount of time or if trashed threads get added to the back of the queue. I'm not entirely sure. This isn't something I could provide a definite answer on, more like speculation.
legendary

Great finding indeed, holydarkness! And I also noticed you active in first topics, meaning the ones mentioned by Rikafip. I observed you while I was cleaning them. I already cleaned these 4 more topics, reporting 29 posts from all of them. I will also add them on the watchlist, together with the ones found by Rikafip and together with those from post284 of this thread. If you have time, you can also take a look at them, to see if spam reappeared.

Thanks again for getting involved in the cleaning operations!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Ahh, how happy I am to learn that it wasn't just me that think they're a bit off. I've been curious and suspecting that they're part of a group, unfortunately I didn't have enough evidence to proof that they're indeed connected --other than the aforementioned same thread ann style and each of them commenting each other's thread.
I've been asking details about their project for a while and each of them, one by one, started to "didn't see" my questions
Yeah I saw that you have been active in a couple of their threads, asking questions and that's what they usually do; they ignore legit and often tough questions and focus on the redundant ones done by shillers.

Wirh that said and my suspicion shown to be quite justified, i took a slightly deeper search and found these other threads with similar thread title style, similar post pattern [see quoted below], and within these thread are username with bumping services that's already tagged by lovesmayfamilis, so I think they who rikafip listef above is a part of the same bumping service

[ANN] ✨✨✨ Shuna Inuverse ✨✨✨ Next-gen gaming NFT utility initiative
[ANN] ✨✨✨ SAWA ✨✨✨ Crypto Fund Syndicate Protocol
[ANN] ✨✨✨ Fomo Chronicles ✨✨✨ Where NFTs Meet Art
[ANN] ✨✨✨ LaCucina ✨✨✨ New and exciting ways to succeed in DeFi with NFTs
Good find! Yes, those 4 threads are definitely part of the same group, done by the same people and will be tagged as well. This has to be one of the laziest bumping groups I've seen so far. I guess they thought that it will look better of Copper members are active there instead Newbie accounts but they didn't count that someone will connect them which wasn't hard at all as they used the identical name format for all of their threads.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole

I just stumbled upon an interesting way to bump the threads. By "interesting" I mean one of the stupidest ways I've seen so far. So, as you can see in the screenshot below, there are several ANN threads that look very similar with all those tacky icons, immediately drawing suspicion that it's the same person (or group of people) behind all those threads.

Like that is not enough, they decided to raise the suspicion further by being active in each other's thread, asking classic stupid shill questions. So, YachtX Coin acc goes into CLIME Finance, then CLIME Finance goes into GOGE, GOGE goes into Nexum etc. One happy little circlejerk and an incredibly stupid way to bum the threads.

I kinda stopped tagging shillers as it's nothing but a whack-a-mole game but in this case I think I will make an exception as they are creators of the threads as well. If I get some free time on my hands might as well check those projects because I think that something might be found if i dig deep enough.

Thread list:
[ANN]✨✨✨ Nexum (NEXM) ✨✨✨ Unbanking Shipping
[ANN]✨✨✨ Predict Vision ✨✨✨ Decentralized A.I
[ANN]✨✨✨ Z1 FINANCIAL ✨✨✨ Investment Opportunity for Real Estate Investors
[ANN]✨✨✨ YachtX Coin ✨✨✨ The high-end exclusive yacht life currency
[ANN]✨✨✨ $GOGE ✨✨✨ DogeGaySon
[ANN]✨✨✨ CLIME Finance✨✨✨ The Climate Ecosystem

Ahh, how happy I am to learn that it wasn't just me that think they're a bit off. I've been curious and suspecting that they're part of a group, unfortunately I didn't have enough evidence to proof that they're indeed connected --other than the aforementioned same thread ann style and each of them commenting each other's thread.

I've been asking details about their project for a while and each of them, one by one, started to "didn't see" my questions

So far, what I can gather from them before they stopped replied my barrage of questions were:
Nexum - well... I am ashamed that I closed my topic with them as that field is rather unfamiliar for me.
Predict Vision - I didn't get into this project
Z1 Financial - Practicing a rather discouraging decision of the equivalent of nepotism by offerring 30% of the private sale token --sold at lower price than public token sale-- to their staff
YachtX - where do I start? Let's see... Ohh, they encourage their customer to use their service to avoid taxes, or in their own words, tax benefits.
Goge - failed to prove the charities they mentioned they did, also didn't want to divulge team in fear of "some of us were living in a non-LGBT-friendly zone"
clime finance - I didn't get into this project

With that said and my suspicion shown to be quite justified, i took a slightly deeper search and found these other threads with similar thread title style, similar post pattern [see quoted below], and within these thread are username with bumping services that's already tagged by lovesmayfamilis, so I think they who rikafip listef above is a part of the same bumping service

Thank you for provided links. I just check the price of the Shuna token
Shuna Inuverse  SHUNAV2 Rank #3848

Shuna Inuverse Price (SHUNAV2) $0.0000001379  32.15%
0.000000000004 BTC32.61%
0.000000000057 ETH33.33%

SHUNAV2 rise while the whole cryptocurrency market falls.
32% rise during market fall means that investors really believe in the prospects of the project.

I just checked the price of GOGE https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogegayson/markets/
It continues to rise.

Doge Gay Son Price (GOGE)
$0.00001062 2.39%
0.000000000271 BTC2.48%
0.000000003819 ETH0.57%

But also important to increase the liquidity of the coin.

I just checked the price of  Doge Gay Son Price (GOGE). It continues to raise.
The idea to create a metaverse now is very popular and many projects create their own metaverses for the community that support the ideas of the project.
A metaverse is a place that is able to unite the people who support the same ideas.
Such kind of virtual lends with all useful tools create  $GOG

Just check the price. Imagine 32% during one day.

Doge Gay Son Price (GOGE) $0.00001372 31.54%
0.000000000316 BTC16.02%
0.000000004697 ETH18.36%

It means that people really like the idea of the metaverse and the products and community that $GOGE
People want peace and they need peace. Peace all over the world. There is a big demand for peace.

[ANN] ✨✨✨ Shuna Inuverse ✨✨✨ Next-gen gaming NFT utility initiative
[ANN] ✨✨✨ SAWA ✨✨✨ Crypto Fund Syndicate Protocol
[ANN] ✨✨✨ Fomo Chronicles ✨✨✨ Where NFTs Meet Art
[ANN] ✨✨✨ LaCucina ✨✨✨ New and exciting ways to succeed in DeFi with NFTs
legendary

I took a look over all these topics but I could find only 8 posts deserving to be reported (and, of course, I reported them Smiley). Perhaps someone else already reported others and they were already deleted? Anyway, I'll keep them under observation. Great finding, Rikafip!
From what I could see they are taking more cautious approach and not spamming with bunch of newbie accounts, but still their tactic is pretty stupid as its even more suspicious to see another project's account being active in another thread and asking all those redundant question.

With that being said, they are promoting these shitcoin projects in other threads as well. Just take a look at the post below, Z1_FINANCIAL shilling NEXUM , with the help of Yacht_X_Coin, and if someone thinks that all this is just a coincidence, 3rd account involved in this is nikita2020 who is already tagged for being part of shilling group.

After a fall will be a rise. It is necessary just to wait.
In the long term, cryptocurrency continues to rise.
But a lot depends on how useful is a project.
For example, appear projects that offer benefits for the shipping industry like this https://twitter.com/CoinNexum/status/1492571253336588292

A lot depends on how useful is cryptocurrency. Now more and more people use cryptocurrency because they do not trust fiat.
In many countries the inflation now is very big. So I think that demand in cryptocurrency will continue to rise.

Cryptocurrency market continue to restore.
Now there are so many economical and political problems in the world that many people prefer to use cryptocurrencies.
Inflation in many countries is so big that people prefer to use cryptocurrency for investment purposes.

Please, keep doing that! Smiley I bet you never thought about what I'll say now: my dear Rikafip, during my long campaigns of cleaning topics, many times I was unsure if a post deserves or not to be deleted. But in most of these cases I was helped in taking the decision of making the report by seeing a "-1" at the Trust score of the respective user (or a higher negative score). In many cases it was because you added a negative feedback explaining the respective one is a spammer. These feedbacks helped me a lot and, probably, help other reporters as well. So please, don't stop tagging these users. Your actions are very helpful, and probably way more helpful than you ever thought!
Yeah, haven't though of that, that tagging shillers might help the others identifying spam posts as I never really did it that way. The main reason I stopped is because these "marketing agencies" (in most cases Vitor Services) just ditch those tagged accounts as start using the new ones so in the end i got frustrated and stopped with that. Imho, probably the best way to deal with them is to report them so they get nuked and all of their posts deleted in the process. With these six accounts I will definitely make an exception and tag them as they invested some money into these, buying Copper membership.
legendary
The limitation for mods was 30 days, which was also the limitation for users. hilariousandco told me that, in a post which I can't find anymore. So practically, when you, as a user, could not see your reports older than 30 days anymore, mods could not see them anymore as well (maybe just admins could see them, but I don't know about that; what's certain is that reports unhandled for more than 30 days remained forever as unhandled as mods could not see them anymore).

Knowing the behavior of the 30 days limitation I thought that same kind of limitation applies now also for the new rule -- the one showing only the last 5000 reports, no matter if they were made in less than 30 days. Now I don't know for sure if mods can still see the reports from 5000 above made within last 30 days, but I think there is a chance for them to not see them anymore as well, this is why I kindly asked Welsh to take a look.

Later edit: the information about unhandled reports disappearing from mods' side as well was provided by Welsh and confirmed by o_e_l_e_o. I found the respective post (n.b. highlights were made by me):

As far as I can remember (I haven't looked at that page in a long while) it only shows reports up to 30 days. I might be wrong on that exact number, but it doesn't show your entire history of reports.
30 days is correct. [...]

Reports which have disappeared from the reporting queue but are still unhandled will remain unhandled forever, and will always show up in your individual statistics. Even if the post in question gets deleted in the future, or even if you report the same post a second time and the second report is acted upon, the status of your original report (which is no longer visible to the mods) won't change and it will still show up as unhandled in your statistics.
legendary
Hm, are you sure that mods locked that thread? I mean, it would be great if they started locking threads that hired bumping service, but for me its more likely that OP simply decided to lock the thread as he was just hired to post the ANN.

Um... this is what I thought... that mods got tired of that impressive spam and locked the thread. But you are right, OP could have done it too. Maybe Welsh will tell us exactly what happened...?

And yeah, keep it up buddy!

Thank you, I will! Smiley

I took a look over all these topics but I could find only 8 posts deserving to be reported (and, of course, I reported them Smiley). Perhaps someone else already reported others and they were already deleted? Anyway, I'll keep them under observation. Great finding, Rikafip!

I kinda stopped tagging shillers as it's nothing but a whack-a-mole game

Please, keep doing that! Smiley I bet you never thought about what I'll say now: my dear Rikafip, during my long campaigns of cleaning topics, many times I was unsure if a post deserves or not to be deleted. But in most of these cases I was helped in taking the decision of making the report by seeing a "-1" at the Trust score of the respective user (or a higher negative score). In many cases it was because you added a negative feedback explaining the respective one is a spammer. These feedbacks helped me a lot and, probably, help other reporters as well. So please, don't stop tagging these users. Your actions are very helpful, and probably way more helpful than you ever thought!

@Welsh, I have a problem, please help!

Yesterday, when SwapZilla topic was trashed, I had many (hundreds) of unhandled reports from that topic. As a consequence, when it was trashed, all those reports I already made appeared with strikethrough font in my reports history. I assumed that those reports will automatically flagged as Good, but this is not exactly what happened. I mean, immediately after the topic was trashed, a few dozen reports were flagged as Good but still, many remained as unhandled (although they were obviously deleted). During the evening a few more were flagged as Good and I had about 200 remaining as unhandled. I hoped that during the night the remaining ones will be also flagged as Good, but only 30 or so were flagged as Good.

Now I have 170 unhandled posts from that trashed topic and I am afraid they will not be handled in proper time and I will remain forever with them as unhandled. And I'm saying that because, as you know, report history shows now only last 5000 reports. So if I make more than 5000 reports before those unhandled reports being handled, they will not be seen by mods anymore and I'll remain with them unhandled forever. I already have a long queue of 1840 unhandled reports which will stick with me forever; I don't want that list to go even bigger... This is how it looks like:

And, considering that I am usually reporting ~1000 posts everyday, this means that in 5 days mods will not see those unhandled reports anymore. In case you took care of that topic, are you so kind, please, to handle these reports? Or, in case you are not the mod which trashed SwapZilla topic, are you so kind, please, to tell your colleague which did it to handle these reports of mine? Thank you in advance.

Besides, as the topic is already trashed, I am afraid there are more chances for those already deleted reports to be forgotten as unhandled, compared with other unhandled ones, from topics which are not trashed. I don't know if things really are so, but this scares me.
legendary
After reporting 57 posts from Flag Network topic, all made during the first day it was launched, mods locked it. Probably, the spam inside that topic was too aggressive. I saw Newbies spamming about it even in other topics.
Hm, are you sure that mods locked that thread? I mean, it would be great if they started locking threads that hired bumping service, but for me its more likely that OP simply decided to lock the thread as he was just hired to post the ANN.

And yeah, keep it up buddy!

I just stumbled upon an interesting way to bump the threads. By "interesting" I mean one of the stupidest ways I've seen so far. So, as you can see in the screenshot below, there are several ANN threads that look very similar with all those tacky icons, immediately drawing suspicion that it's the same person (or group of people) behind all those threads.

Like that is not enough, they decided to raise the suspicion further by being active in each other's thread, asking classic stupid shill questions. So, YachtX Coin acc goes into CLIME Finance, then CLIME Finance goes into GOGE, GOGE goes into Nexum etc. One happy little circlejerk and an incredibly stupid way to bum the threads.

I kinda stopped tagging shillers as it's nothing but a whack-a-mole game but in this case I think I will make an exception as they are creators of the threads as well. If I get some free time on my hands might as well check those projects because I think that something might be found if i dig deep enough.

Thread list:
[ANN]✨✨✨ Nexum (NEXM) ✨✨✨ Unbanking Shipping
[ANN]✨✨✨ Predict Vision ✨✨✨ Decentralized A.I
[ANN]✨✨✨ Z1 FINANCIAL ✨✨✨ Investment Opportunity for Real Estate Investors
[ANN]✨✨✨ YachtX Coin ✨✨✨ The high-end exclusive yacht life currency
[ANN]✨✨✨ $GOGE ✨✨✨ DogeGaySon
[ANN]✨✨✨ CLIME Finance✨✨✨ The Climate Ecosystem
legendary
Heads-up:

EDC topic was reduced from 158 pages to 36.
SwapZilla was reduced from 73 pages to zero Smiley After making 900 reports, mods decided to trash the entire topic. This topic had a unique approach of spam, which I never saw before. They hired 99% "new Newbies", meaning only users with 1-5 posts made, so practically the entire topic, which was absolutely full of spam literally had hundreds, if not thousands of users posting inside it. I tried to count them but it was too difficult and I stopped after counting 100 users within 10 pages or so.

All in all, I reported 3322 posts from these topics!

After reporting 57 posts from Flag Network topic, all made during the first day it was launched, mods locked it. Probably, the spam inside that topic was too aggressive. I saw Newbies spamming about it even in other topics.

Ah right, yeah it that case it can definitely happen from time to time. Depends on how the moderator's process, some might handle the reports before taking action or it might have just been a mistake. When we're talking hundreds to thousands of reports being handled, it's probably easily done. I've probably made the mistake myself

Yup, nothing to worry about. We're all humans, after all. Well, almost all Smiley

I'm hoping I'll be returning to not only handling reports, but patrolling about a little more too, and will put it on my schedule to clear some of these independently also.

Welcome back!

Now there are only 5 topics remaining to be cleaned:

staff
Um... I think you misread my question Smiley I was saying that I had some reports from that topic which were already flagged as Good but they were not deleted yet and I was wondering why this happens. So the reports were not unhandled, but already handled as Good. However, I reported those posts once more and they are deleted now Smiley I guess the mod who handled them flagged them as Good but forgot to also delete them...? Maybe this is possible when working with thousands of reports.
Ah right, yeah it that case it can definitely happen from time to time. Depends on how the moderator's process, some might handle the reports before taking action or it might have just been a mistake. When we're talking hundreds to thousands of reports being handled, it's probably easily done. I've probably made the mistake myself, might have even been me this time, who knows. I know I've handled quite a fair share of your reports recently. Good news is, I should be a lot more active from now on. I alluded to it in another post, but it seems my life is starting to finally become less busy after having to step it up a little bit during the peaks of Covid. So, I'm hoping I'll be returning to not only handling reports, but patrolling about a little more too, and will put it on my schedule to clear some of these independently also. I'll probably focus on the ones which are more recently active though, as a priority.

legendary
Heads-up:

For Flag Network topic I reported all the spam inside it; now let's wait for the mods to handle the reports.

It seems someone already took care of Weemat.io topic, as it had before 30+ pages, but when I started to take care of it it showed only 9 pages left. However, I still found a few posts to report here as well.
COINSBIT.IO topic was reduced from 178 pages to 48.
SUR topic was reduced from 164 pages to 104.

All in all, I reported 3639 posts from these topics!

The following topics remain to be cleaned (I am mentioning them here just to make sure I will not lose any of them):

The number is slowly reducing, as it can be seen, but it's still a lot of work for the remaining ones.

Sometimes some reports might be a little more complex which requires additional checks, or a moderator might not be confident in deleting it, so leave it for someone else which can sometimes result in a delay. Sometimes, its just left as unhandled, although its very likely been seen. There's so many reasons as to why some reports might be delayed in being handled or not get handled at all.

Um... I think you misread my question Smiley I was saying that I had some reports from that topic which were already flagged as Good but they were not deleted yet and I was wondering why this happens. So the reports were not unhandled, but already handled as Good. However, I reported those posts once more and they are deleted now Smiley I guess the mod who handled them flagged them as Good but forgot to also delete them...? Maybe this is possible when working with thousands of reports.

While performing the cleaning process, I found that EDC topic, one of the oldest ones mentioned here, has its OP still active. I updated the list of active topics / OPs / spam:

Flag Network - spam active
{ANN} Income Finance 20% Reflection rewards paid in BUSD! - spam active
🚀 [ANN] Stabila Public Chain (STB) | Decentralize the financial system. 🚀 - topic active spam active
[ANN] Work Quest - Global End to End Jobs Marketplace Powered on Smart Contract - OP active spam active
[ANN] My Crypto City (MYCTY) Mobile game using Solana infrastructure spam active
[ANN] DECENT - Decentralizing Content Distribution spam active

[ANN] Gentlemen's Baby Club [GBC] NFT CLUB #ETH #blockchain - topic active last spam was on Feb 8th

✅ Paradice.in | 🍀 Provably Fair 🎲 | Rain☔| 30 sec Faucet | 1% House Edge 💰| - OP active topic active
🚀 WINZ.IO 🚀 $150,000 WINTER BONANZA QUEST ❄️ UP TO 300 FREE SPINS BONUS 🎁 - OP active topic active

[ANN] EDC Blockchain - global platform with its own cryptocurrency - OP active a few times per week
[CRP]Self-funded and Released Utopia P2P ecosystem and Crypton privacy coin - OP active once per month
🔥[ANN]SIMBA Storage-Stablecoin baked by Bitcoin Satoshi - OP active rarely
TimeCoinProtocol - decentralized sharing economy protocol - OP active rarely
[ANN] V SYSTEMS - Blockchain Database and App Platform by Sunny King [SPoS/Mint] - OP active rarely

[ANN] PIVX LITE\POS v3.0\PIVX Masternodes\TAILS USB TOR Wallet\Mobile Wallets - OP active topic inactive since Jan 10th
Cryptoprosol - The Best Solution To Any Issues You Have Concerning Cryptocurreny topic inactive since Jan 16th
[ANN] Minereum - 🔥 🚀 Minereum World Metaverse Land Pre-Sale LIVE! 🚀 - topic active topic inactive since Jan 23rd
🚀 [ANN] PadLock | Decentralized Communications And Security Solutions 🚀 topic inactive since Jan 29th
[ANN] Intelly Tech - Enhancing property development and real estate - spam active - topic inactive since Feb 9th
[MASS] Decentralized HARD DRIVE mining cryptocurrency | PoC | Low Energy cost - topic active topic inactive since Feb 13th
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
staff
It's not perfect by any means, but mprep did a pretty good job of creating some unofficial badges: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59125672

@Welsh: I have 53 reports marked as good from Cocos topic, reports which were made on 2-4 Feb, which are still not deleted. Do you have any idea why? Here are a few examples: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. I am asking because I wanted to make a double check also on this thread, but I could not, as I still have these posts which are flagged as good, but not deleted, and I would not want to risk to double report them.
Only now just seeing this; there could be numreous reasons, although I for one don't always look at reports in chronological order i.e in the order that the reports were reported. Sometimes some reports might be a little more complex which requires additional checks, or a moderator might not be confident in deleting it, so leave it for someone else which can sometimes result in a delay. Sometimes, its just left as unhandled, although its very likely been seen. There's so many reasons as to why some reports might be delayed in being handled or not get handled at all.

Although, I think I can confidently say that most reports are seen probably by multiple moderators throughout the day. Especially, if they've been in the queue for a while. It does seem like they were eventually handled though.

legendary
This is an update for my previous post, from Feb 9th, regarding the monitoring of most recent topics which needed cleaning services. I cleaned the ones where spam was still active (or reactivated). Situation is looking like this:

{ANN} Income Finance 20% Reflection rewards paid in BUSD! - spam active
🚀 [ANN] Stabila Public Chain (STB) | Decentralize the financial system. 🚀 - topic active spam active
[ANN] Work Quest - Global End to End Jobs Marketplace Powered on Smart Contract - OP active spam active
[ANN] My Crypto City (MYCTY) Mobile game using Solana infrastructure spam active
[ANN] DECENT - Decentralizing Content Distribution spam active

[ANN] Gentlemen's Baby Club [GBC] NFT CLUB #ETH #blockchain - topic active last spam was on Feb 8th

✅ Paradice.in | 🍀 Provably Fair 🎲 | Rain☔| 30 sec Faucet | 1% House Edge 💰| - OP active topic active
🚀 WINZ.IO 🚀 $150,000 WINTER BONANZA QUEST ❄️ UP TO 300 FREE SPINS BONUS 🎁 - OP active topic active

[CRP]Self-funded and Released Utopia P2P ecosystem and Crypton privacy coin - OP active once per month
🔥[ANN]SIMBA Storage-Stablecoin baked by Bitcoin Satoshi - OP active rarely
TimeCoinProtocol - decentralized sharing economy protocol - OP active rarely
[ANN] V SYSTEMS - Blockchain Database and App Platform by Sunny King [SPoS/Mint] - OP active rarely

[ANN] PIVX LITE\POS v3.0\PIVX Masternodes\TAILS USB TOR Wallet\Mobile Wallets - OP active topic inactive since Jan 10th
Cryptoprosol - The Best Solution To Any Issues You Have Concerning Cryptocurreny topic inactive since Jan 16th
[ANN] Minereum - 🔥 🚀 Minereum World Metaverse Land Pre-Sale LIVE! 🚀 - topic active topic inactive since Jan 23rd
🚀 [ANN] PadLock | Decentralized Communications And Security Solutions 🚀 topic inactive since Jan 29th
[ANN] Intelly Tech - Enhancing property development and real estate - spam active - topic inactive since Feb 9th
[MASS] Decentralized HARD DRIVE mining cryptocurrency | PoC | Low Energy cost - topic active topic inactive since Feb 13th
legendary
He explained this to me in PM correspondence

Oh, I understand now.

but did not do it in a public thread

I think he did not do it publicly, because this restriction is not so significant and not so widespread.

This may be a cause, indeed. However, thinking with hope in mind, who knows? Maybe this is just a part of a more complex change regarding the reports. Maybe he is also finally working on those special badges and he did not want to make a public announcement before having the entire change realized...? I still hope that he will create these badges Smiley

The number of lines in the report history does not affect anything.

This is absolutely correct.

How many reporters on the forum now reach that limit on the forum in the last 30 days? 3? 4? I don't think there are very many.

This is a sad reality, as far as I see. I'm not saying that more users should trespass the monthly limit, as this would be very difficult. But, at least, it would be much better for the forum if more would involve in cleaning it. With only a few active volunteers in Cleaning Services it's hard to keep the pace with Vitor Services.
legendary
The list of reports in your history is now limited to 5000 reports. theymos introduced this limit a few days ago

Oh I see now. I was not aware of your topic; I noticed that limitation by myself by pure chance. I was curious how many reports I made of ROMAD topic after finishing cleaning it and I pressed Ctrl+F in the Reports History page and there I wrote "ROMAD". At the bottom of my Firefox page I saw 4991.

So this is a weird number, as I said before, because the number is not 5000. However, I realized afterwards that I had 9 other reports made from other topics. Now I counted them again and the total number of displayed reports is 5000 indeed. However, I saw in that topic of yours that theymos did not make any official statement about that... it was a silent move to say so Smiley Maybe he'll come back with an explanation... or maybe he is working something on reports area.
Pages:
Jump to: