Pages:
Author

Topic: List of useful Bitcoin block explorers - page 2. (Read 5246 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 6604
Currently not available - plz check my websitelink
November 07, 2023, 10:53:53 PM
Now have posted so I apologize if you will say I will delete the posts but I think these shouldn't be deleted.
No need to delete your translations, we'll review them and if it's a legitimate translation, you'll get a reward and I'll add your translations to my OP. But for any possible next translation, no matter if one of my topics or from someone else, you know it's important to request an official permission first for your translation in each original topic.  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 251
November 07, 2023, 09:30:57 PM
It's common sense to request a translation first and wait for approval to avoid any confusions.
Imagine, everyone starts translating the same topic at once, same language. Someone finishes his translation first and for all the other people translating meanwhile your language, it's a wasted time because all of their translations are useless now because it's already translated. And they can't know who's translating already because no request was submitted.
By requesting + reserving a translation, we will avoid such mistakes.  Smiley

At least, now you know.  Smiley
What a kind words you used to teach sir. By the way I understood your point of view in the first post and now you explain much.
Next time I will keep in mind. But now I have posted and already got a merit from DT member (second one he didn't read I think so). Because I didn't use any translator. I translated your two posts. That two posts took 4 hours. Grin

Exactly like you given an example of waste of time.
By the way that was my first time. I just searched your topic in my local language and didn't see in my language.
 Your all posts are informative when I read this post. I felt that it should be shared in my local community it will really help my community members. So I just started to translate and it took almost 2hours(one post).
By the way again Thanks for teaching. Will try my best to follow the rules of translation next time.

Bitcointalk's community members will need to approve it because I'm not a native speaker of your language.
We have many complaints already about fraudulent translations and we will check every translation in detail for it's legitimacy.
I understood your point. Next time I will be careful. Now have posted so I apologize if you will say I will delete the posts but I think these shouldn't be deleted.

Again and again thanks for your kind words.  Smiley Smiley
legendary
November 07, 2023, 08:52:59 PM
And you should request a translation and wait for an official permission to translate it before finally translating it.  Smiley
The community will check your translation later, see my announcement:
I didn't see this post. Well, I have translated you two topics and already posted. And I think I have helped my community members. Because I just used simple language.
It's common sense to request a translation first and wait for approval to avoid any confusions.
Imagine, everyone starts translating the same topic at once, same language. Someone finishes his translation first and for all the other people translating meanwhile your language, it's a wasted time because all of their translations are useless now because it's already translated. And they can't know who's translating already because no request was submitted.
By requesting + reserving a translation, we will avoid such mistakes.  Smiley

At least, now you know.  Smiley

Now I have posted so you may verify and can approve.
I am sure it will be verified by my community members. But if they will not verify so you can ignore. Because I didn't know about your recent post which you have mentioned.
Bitcointalk's community members will need to approve it because I'm not a native speaker of your language.
We have many complaints already about fraudulent translations and we will check every translation in detail for it's legitimacy.
November 07, 2023, 07:08:21 PM
And you should request a translation and wait for an official permission to translate it before finally translating it.  Smiley
I didn't see this post. Well, I have translated you two topics and already posted. And I think I have helped my community members. Because I just used simple language. Now I have posted so you may verify and can approve.
I am sure it will be verified by my community members. But if they will not verify so you can ignore. Because I didn't know about your recent post which you have mentioned.
legendary
November 07, 2023, 06:57:29 PM
I have translated your topic in my local language and posted in my local board thread. You can check it here. You should update translation part of your post.

@everyone
I'm getting bombarded with translation requests today, really doesn't look legitimate and therefore I've locked all of my topics for now to ensure all translations are good quality.
I'll set up a topic like discussed above in Meta or in Reputation, where everyone can give his 2 cents about a translation and only in case several DT members from each local board in question will approve it, I'll give out a reward and add these approved translations to my list.
Low quality will be rejected.
Massive and / or repeated abuse due to low quality translations might lead to a trust entry.

I'll link my topic here, when I'm ready but could take a while, probably early next week.  Smiley

In addition, I've updated my code in the OP as what's been still there until now was still for the old version. It's updated now.  Smiley

Can you pinpoint the changes, please? Thus I make sure I also add them to the Romanian translation.
I've just changed the code part:

Name (link)Bech32 / Bech32m (P2TR) supported?SegWit (P2SH) identifiable?**Usefulness (subjective rating) Tongue ***Works without JS?Rated by
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxYes / No (xx/2022) / Yes / No (xx/2022)Yes (09/2019)x / 10 PointsYes/NoYour name

Code:
[table]
[tr]
[td]Name (link)[/td]
[td]Bech32 / Bech32m (P2TR) supported?[/td]
[td]SegWit (P2SH) identifiable?**[/td]
[td]Usefulness (subjective rating) :P ***[/td]
[td]Works without JS?[/td]
[td]Rated by[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]________________________[/td]
[td]________________________________[/td]
[td]_________________________[/td]
[td]_________________________________[/td]
[td]____________________[/td]
[td]________________[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]
[td][url=xxx]xxx[/url][/td]
[td]Yes / No (xx/2022) / Yes / No (xx/2022)[/td]
[td]Yes (09/2019)[/td]
[td][b][color=black]x / 10 Points[/color][/b][/td]
[td][b]Yes/No[/b][/td]
[td]Your name[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]

If it's not very beneficially for our Bitcointalk community in general, we are better to keep it off of our list? [...]

But of course, if someone wants to list it and provides a good argument, we can consider to list it.  Smiley

I highly doubt that anyone would suggest to list a website which promotes doxxing Oo
Sure? Probably, we have some rats in the forum. Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 6273
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
November 07, 2023, 04:32:09 AM
In addition, I've updated my code in the OP as what's been still there until now was still for the old version. It's updated now.  Smiley

Can you pinpoint the changes, please? Thus I make sure I also add them to the Romanian translation.

Should Arkham Intelligence explorer also be considered a Bitcoin block explorer?
The service is controversial and not popular among some individuals who value privacy so much because they feel it promotes doxxing.

How does it promote doxxing? Oo This is first time I hear something like this from a block explorer.

If it's not very beneficially for our Bitcointalk community in general, we are better to keep it off of our list? [...]

But of course, if someone wants to list it and provides a good argument, we can consider to list it.  Smiley

I highly doubt that anyone would suggest to list a website which promotes doxxing Oo
November 06, 2023, 11:15:05 PM
I have translated your topic in my local language and posted in my local board thread. You can check it here. You should update translation part of your post.

Here is my post link:
استعمال کے قابل بٹ کوئن بلاک ایکسپلورر
legendary
November 06, 2023, 04:10:31 PM
The translation is now ready, you can check it: the list of bitcoin block explorer, e they Important make we know this.
Nice to see your translation is already done.
I've added it in my list now, as you can see:

Languagetranslated byTitle
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nigeria (Naija)Dzwaafu11List of useful bitcoin block explorers, E they very important make we know this.

+1 for your effort to translate and publish my topic on your local board.  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 315
November 06, 2023, 07:32:17 AM
Hello, @1miau I will like to translate this wonderful topic to my local board pidgin.
Hello Dzwaafu11

You request is officially approved, I've added your request in my list:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nigeria (Naija)Dzwaafu11reserved

We are happy to get your translation and when your are done, please announce it here by providing a link to your translation.
I'll add it to my list when it's ready, your effort is much appreciated.  Smiley

The translation is now ready, you can check it: the list of bitcoin block explorer, e they Important make we know this.
legendary
November 05, 2023, 09:41:55 PM
Hello, @1miau I will like to translate this wonderful topic to my local board pidgin.
Hello Dzwaafu11

You request is officially approved, I've added your request in my list:

Nigeria (Naija)Dzwaafu11reserved

We are happy to get your translation and when your are done, please announce it here by providing a link to your translation.
I'll add it to my list when it's ready, your effort is much appreciated.  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 315
November 04, 2023, 02:20:27 PM
legendary
October 29, 2023, 10:43:51 AM
The service is controversial and not popular among some individuals who value privacy so much because they feel it promotes doxxing.
If it's not very beneficially for our Bitcointalk community in general, we are better to keep it off of our list?
At least I can see more reasons to avoid listing it.
We have a big list already, so there are plenty sites to choose from.

But of course, if someone wants to list it and provides a good argument, we can consider to list it.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1757
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
October 28, 2023, 07:06:56 PM
I of all the people shouldn't be the one suggesting this  Grin

Should Arkham Intelligence explorer also be considered a Bitcoin block explorer?

Here is how it looks like when exploring
1. A Bitcoin address
https://platform.arkhamintelligence.com/explorer/address/3C7wiajXmLyUAWYa8c9dsyJ5sUkGt59mCc

2. A transaction address
https://platform.arkhamintelligence.com/explorer/tx/0e25200fd306ee0429e72b5c8f357eea026050502b4056042146f0726cf403b8

Advantage:
1. consists of a graphical transactions' visualizer between addresses.

Disadvantages
1. Promotes doxxing
2. Doesn't show technical details like size of the transaction, transaction fee rate in sats/byte
legendary
October 27, 2023, 05:53:53 PM
Code:
https://anontransfer.com/explorer/block/btc/COPY BLOCK HASH HERE
Interesting discovery but like you've said very difficult to navigate and not even suited for normal checks like we know from common Block explorers.
Still, I've added it to our list and I've also linked your post in my OP (behind SFR10).

In addition, I've updated my code in the OP as what's been still there until now was still for the old version. It's updated now.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3368
Crypto Swap Exchange
October 26, 2023, 01:24:40 PM
Name (link)Bech32 / Bech32m (P2TR) supported?SegWit (P2SH) identifiable?*Usefulness (subjective rating Tongue)Rated byComments
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AnonTransferYes (10/2023) / No (10/2023)No (10/2023)2 / 10 PointsSFR10Restrictive navigation

Additional notes:
This explorer is one of the many products on the above website and it's still evolving [source]... For the time being, it doesn't have an easy way to see the details of a block [we have to manually add the block hash to he following link (for some reason, using the block height in the following spaces results into inaccurate data for the block hash)]:

Code:
https://anontransfer.com/explorer/block/btc/COPY BLOCK HASH HERE
legendary
October 20, 2023, 10:55:15 AM
It's a really difficult decision and maybe, our best solution is, if we do it like that:

First step: screenshot the current poll and save it (normal picture or even archive)
Second step: reset it and start it again, where we will add all current sites and remove inactive sites.

I think that is best decision, since having in the poll eliminated websites is not useful at all. So let's do it like this then Smiley
legendary
October 18, 2023, 05:46:50 PM
Done and it's a good idea to add it but most likely, the result won't be very representative because most votes are already submitted due to one vote for each Bitcointalk account. Maybe we can screenshot the poll, save it, reset it and start it again. We might run it 1 year (or 2 years) and will see how the public opinion has (possibly) shifted.

Seeing Woodie's suggestion made me realize that the poll contains 3 websites which were moved to the eliminated ones, therefore I believe they should not be part of the poll anymore: SmartBit, Coinmarketcap Block Explorer and Bitcoin.com.

Besides, if I remember well, this poll conatined initially all the explorers listed when OP was created. Since then many other websites were added. Perhaps the poll should contain now also the other explorers added?
It's a really difficult decision and maybe, our best solution is, if we do it like that:

First step: screenshot the current poll and save it (normal picture or even archive)
Second step: reset it and start it again, where we will add all current sites and remove inactive sites.

Because changing a bit of it now will invalidate the poll, when old votes are getting removed and some people already submitted their votes but would vote for new Blockexplorers now, instead.

legendary
October 18, 2023, 02:35:18 AM
- can you add the comment of cryptoID to the old table as well? (I added it to the Romanian old table)
Nice suggestion, I've added it.

Awesome!

- Learnmeabitcoin, CoinCap and Localbitcoinschain.com should be deleted also from the old table (I deleted them already from the Romanian old table)
It's deleted now.

Okay Smiley

Very good detection. (igel eyes  Cheesy)
For consistency, adding a date here, like all entries so far, is very important, of course.
I've added a date now.  Smiley

Thanks! I also added the elimination dates for the 3 sites.

Done and it's a good idea to add it but most likely, the result won't be very representative because most votes are already submitted due to one vote for each Bitcointalk account. Maybe we can screenshot the poll, save it, reset it and start it again. We might run it 1 year (or 2 years) and will see how the public opinion has (possibly) shifted.

Seeing Woodie's suggestion made me realize that the poll contains 3 websites which were moved to the eliminated ones, therefore I believe they should not be part of the poll anymore: SmartBit, Coinmarketcap Block Explorer and Bitcoin.com.

Besides, if I remember well, this poll contained initially all the explorers listed when OP was created. Since then many other websites were added. Perhaps the poll should contain now also the other explorers added?
Activity: 826
Merit: 266
October 16, 2023, 08:19:17 PM
I see Blockchair.com is winning the poll race , but if we are to introduce mempool to the race I honestly don't see Blockchair winning by the huge margin it's enjoying as am aware most of us today use mempool for the extra technical and visual details available to Bitcoin enthusiasts.
I used to be a big fan of Blockchair.com explorer until a day they deployed a new user interface. It happened a long time ago, like years, but with that upgrade, they no longer display a full address, only display a few first and few last characters of a address, that makes it is harder to find an address with their explorer.

I don't know how others feel with that upgrade but after that, I barely use Blockchair.com

OP, humble request add mempool to the pool if possible Cool
It is a great request because as a non custodial Bitcoin wallet users, mempool information is what we take a look at before broadcasting our transaction.
legendary
October 16, 2023, 08:01:08 PM
OP, humble request add mempool to the pool if possible Cool

I see Blockchair.com is winning the poll race , but if we are to introduce mempool to the race I honestly don't see Blockchair winning by the huge margin it's enjoying as am aware most of us today use mempool for the extra technical and visual details available to Bitcoin enthusiasts.
Well, I have to admit that I'm more a friend of Jochen Hoenicke's mempool: https://jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#BTC,24h,weight
I don't know why exactly but somehow, the colors for Jochen Hoenicke's version are somehow more appealing; I've never really liked the layout of mempool.space's mempool visualisation.  Cheesy
And we can switch off some of the lower fees on Jochen Hoenicke's version by simply clicking on the numbers in the sidebar. That helps a lot, when tons of low value transactions are spammend in the mempool because it's increasing visibility.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: