Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 36. (Read 290699 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
July 23, 2017, 06:29:55 AM
bitcoin will rise, and with btc, the whole cryptomarket will.

LTC is way more stable than btc. Solid investment. Like ETC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 23, 2017, 06:05:48 AM
Instead of litecoin, I prefer to invest in bitcoin why do I prefer lite version of bitcoin?
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
July 23, 2017, 06:04:56 AM
I don't think so, litecoin is the eldest coin after Bitcoin here and you can see nowadays price of litecoin is increasing and I am sure it will grow more in the future. I like litecoin and I am sure it will worth good in future I am holding it for the long term.
Yeah that is true. Litecoin is really have potential that can stay in the cryptocurrency forever. It is really true that the litecoin is now more valuable than before and it seems that the price is continuing to rise up.
Activity: 154
July 23, 2017, 06:01:23 AM
Litecoin whales have slowly been cashing out of LTC and moving into other coins. It's a dying coin...I'm very dissapointed with the devs of Litecoin, they havent even changed a single thing about it since it was released years ago..

Litecoin has always been known to be a piece of shit even back in the day

nobody takes it serious anyway,   just a few dorks who took profit from its rise thats all

no new news at all

~CfA~

You may be right, but the show must go on...

Just look at all the recent youtube videos pimping / pumping LTC -> to the MOON Grin Grin Grin guess someone will be holding the proverbial bag eventually.

Activity: 210
July 23, 2017, 03:48:11 AM
huge market in china. I don't think it's thru. I agree for price but it's useful and very common in china in daily basis
Activity: 55
July 23, 2017, 03:19:24 AM
Litecoin is officially dead, why you may ask?

What Litecoin used to offer:

ASIC Resistance
GPU Resistance
2.5minute blocktime

What Litecoin now offers:
2.5minute blocktime

Basically, Litecoin is worth less than Blackcoin, Netcoin, OompaLoompaCoin, heck, practically anycoin that has a faster blocktime and Any other feature... Litecoin offers absolutely nothing over what 99% of these alt coins offers, even the worst alt coin offer more innovative features than Litecoin. And to those litecoin bagholders, who say that "Litecoins age and adoption" is something it offers, that's not true..There are NO reputable stores Worldwide that accept Litecoin, not one.

Verdict: Litecoin is dead, it hasn't been updated in years, it's a practically abandoned coin. I'm gonna feel really sorry to all the litecoin bagholders that are still "HODLING" when Litecoin reaches $1, 50 cents, 10 cents etc.

I agree i guess holding these coins and mining are not profitable in the case or paying bills i also mining coins and i stop mining ltc i guess monero and eth is more profitable and also there are a lot of coins in the market that can be use for investment i guess .

Did you sell your litecoin ASIC?
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
July 21, 2017, 07:46:33 PM

ASIC Resistance
GPU Resistance
2.5minute blocktime

2.5minute blocktime

Basically, Litecoin is worth less than Blackcoin, Netcoin, OompaLoompaCoin, heck, practically anycoin that has a faster blocktime and Any other feature... Litecoin offers absolutely nothing over what 99% of these alt coins offers, even the worst alt coin offer more innovative features than Litecoin. And to those litecoin bagholders, who say that "Litecoins age and adoption" is something it offers, that's not true..There are NO reputable stores Worldwide that accept Litecoin, not one.

Verdict: Litecoin is dead, it hasn't been updated in years, it's a practically abandoned coin. I'm gonna feel really sorry to all the litecoin bagholders that are still "HODLING" when Litecoin reaches $1, 50 cents, 10 cents etc.

I agree i guess holding these coins and mining are not profitable in the case or paying bills i also mining coins and i stop mining ltc i guess monero and eth is more profitable and also there are a lot of coins in the market that can be use for investment i guess .
Activity: 18
July 21, 2017, 07:44:35 PM
What a wonderful read, I wonder if the spruiking of DRK and CRYPT in those first posts are the real reason for the initial thread.
Clearly it didn't die.  It is interesting that there was such passion about the death of LTC.
Activity: 249
July 21, 2017, 07:43:50 PM
I don't think so, litecoin is the eldest coin after Bitcoin here and you can see nowadays price of litecoin is increasing and I am sure it will grow more in the future. I like litecoin and I am sure it will worth good in future I am holding it for the long term.

Yes, litecoin is not dead but people still invest huge money in litecoin. If you ask me this is very wrong idea. It was $3-4 at Q2 of 2017 and now look at the price. Hyped clearly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
July 21, 2017, 07:38:32 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
July 21, 2017, 07:06:54 PM
Lol ltc is not officially dead it is alive and it will grow i saw how many gambling sites started to accept btc and many other kind of sites so i still have hope for ltc cryptocurrency.

What is the relation of Litecoin and Bitcoin if bitcoin is accepted in many gambling sites? Or maybe this is a typo that LTC is the one being accepted on many gambling sites now.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
July 21, 2017, 06:53:13 PM
Buy or cry  Grin
Activity: 32
July 21, 2017, 06:47:23 PM
Try mining litecoin or any other scrypt algo with a BITMAIN ANTMINER L3+
Monster Miner
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
giants may cry too
July 21, 2017, 06:27:00 PM

ASIC Resistance
GPU Resistance
2.5minute blocktime

2.5minute blocktime

You just love reading those years later
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
July 21, 2017, 05:59:16 PM

It needs at least 1 year
But now you can safely sell it.
Activity: 253
July 21, 2017, 05:58:30 PM
Lol ltc is not officially dead it is alive and it will grow i saw how many gambling sites started to accept btc and many other kind of sites so i still have hope for ltc cryptocurrency.
Activity: 338
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
July 21, 2017, 05:54:32 PM
I see that prices are constantly growing by a little, but I was convinced that it will remain at 30 $
Whether it will only continue, I do not know whether it is time to buy or maybe wait a little longer
Litecoin needs more time to develop and become greater. It needs at least 1 year to prove that it is better than bitcoin. Litecoin is super fast and it needs to be manipulate in all transactions around the planet. One more important thing is that litecoin can easily maintain a huge number of users everyday without being stucked like bitcoin
Activity: 1098
July 21, 2017, 05:31:22 PM
With Bitcoin having segwit now also. Litecoin will be able to merge blockchains and work in tandem with bitcoin. The possibilities are endless. Read the article about atomic swaps on Charlie lee twitter.
Activity: 672
June 20, 2017, 04:54:18 AM

ASIC Resistance
GPU Resistance
2.5minute blocktime

2.5minute blocktime

LOL!! I am sorry for you. But Litecoin is going away and up. Dev decided to focus more on his Litecoin.

When you quoted it, perhaps you noticed when this thread started?

June 19, 2014, 09:57:54 PM

Ugly Duck Become Swan

A fairy tale come again.
Activity: 36
June 20, 2017, 04:25:19 AM

ASIC Resistance
GPU Resistance
2.5minute blocktime

2.5minute blocktime

LOL!! I am sorry for you. But Litecoin is going away and up. Dev decided to focus more on his Litecoin.

When you quoted it, perhaps you noticed when this thread started?

June 19, 2014, 09:57:54 PM

Ugly Duck Become Swan
Pages:
Jump to: