Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 37. (Read 290699 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 252
June 18, 2017, 10:12:22 PM
Litecoin is officially dead, why you may ask?

What Litecoin used to offer:

ASIC Resistance
GPU Resistance
2.5minute blocktime

What Litecoin now offers:
2.5minute blocktime

Basically, Litecoin is worth less than Blackcoin, Netcoin, OompaLoompaCoin, heck, practically anycoin that has a faster blocktime and Any other feature... Litecoin offers absolutely nothing over what 99% of these alt coins offers, even the worst alt coin offer more innovative features than Litecoin. And to those litecoin bagholders, who say that "Litecoins age and adoption" is something it offers, that's not true..There are NO reputable stores Worldwide that accept Litecoin, not one.

Verdict: Litecoin is dead, it hasn't been updated in years, it's a practically abandoned coin. I'm gonna feel really sorry to all the litecoin bagholders that are still "HODLING" when Litecoin reaches $1, 50 cents, 10 cents etc.

LOL!! I am sorry for you. But Litecoin is going away and up. Dev decided to focus more on his Litecoin.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
June 18, 2017, 09:54:15 PM
I think the Topic Title of this thread should change since Coblee is back.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 18, 2017, 05:26:31 PM
You are totally wrong in future you might want to think twice to what you call a trash as ltc is currently at it's high points by almost crosing 0.02. And not this by the time you posted this ltc was at 3$ and this year itself it had reached 30$ so nothing is impossible with altcoins and anything can be pumped suddenly
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
June 18, 2017, 05:24:33 PM
For recent weeks it had a ceiling of 34$ so when it passed it I sold at 34$. Haha poor me. But ti's gonna drop @25$ for sure. So I'll just rebuy and wait till the next rally.
Litecoin is undervalued and soon more people will buy litecoin. I do not think that litecoin will go back to $25 anymore because it is a great coin and right now it is a time for it to shine. Litecoin should be treated better than right now. $100 is the suitable price for litecoin

I agree with that. The litecoin transaction speed is faster. So it might overtake bitcoin.
Activity: 526
Merit: 253
Damn
June 18, 2017, 05:14:57 PM
For recent weeks it had a ceiling of 34$ so when it passed it I sold at 34$. Haha poor me. But ti's gonna drop @25$ for sure. So I'll just rebuy and wait till the next rally.
Litecoin is undervalued and soon more people will buy litecoin. I do not think that litecoin will go back to $25 anymore because it is a great coin and right now it is a time for it to shine. Litecoin should be treated better than right now. $100 is the suitable price for litecoin
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
June 18, 2017, 04:48:21 PM
With charlie dedicating his time fulltime to litecoin now and quitting coinbase sky is the limit.

Could not agree more.

Looking at all of the Alt Coins rallies in the past 2 months, I think LTC has it's turn now.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
June 18, 2017, 03:39:14 PM
With charlie dedicating his time fulltime to litecoin now and quitting coinbase sky is the limit.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
June 18, 2017, 02:50:38 PM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
June 18, 2017, 02:32:53 PM
It's mentioned op lotecoin is officially dead in 2014 now it's value around 30 $ . Now think if you would have buy litecoin instead posting baseless thing OP would be multi millionaire

If you can still buy at $30 get all you can. It's dropped down to $45 everywhere I looked today.

This was good call on buy last week now sell is coming i hope to see LTC over 50 in this run, but dont think it will hold long, think it will be like btc price rise and fall in right moment next purchase will come and again selling above 40.
Activity: 728
June 18, 2017, 01:30:23 PM
It's mentioned op lotecoin is officially dead in 2014 now it's value around 30 $ . Now think if you would have buy litecoin instead posting baseless thing OP would be multi millionaire

If you can still buy at $30 get all you can. It's dropped down to $45 everywhere I looked today.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 18, 2017, 01:08:41 PM
Activity: 630
June 18, 2017, 12:46:12 PM
Litecoin is officially dead, why you may ask?

What Litecoin used to offer:

ASIC Resistance
GPU Resistance
2.5minute blocktime

What Litecoin now offers:
2.5minute blocktime

Basically, Litecoin is worth less than Blackcoin, Netcoin, OompaLoompaCoin, heck, practically anycoin that has a faster blocktime and Any other feature... Litecoin offers absolutely nothing over what 99% of these alt coins offers, even the worst alt coin offer more innovative features than Litecoin. And to those litecoin bagholders, who say that "Litecoins age and adoption" is something it offers, that's not true..There are NO reputable stores Worldwide that accept Litecoin, not one.

Verdict: Litecoin is dead, it hasn't been updated in years, it's a practically abandoned coin. I'm gonna feel really sorry to all the litecoin bagholders that are still "HODLING" when Litecoin reaches $1, 50 cents, 10 cents etc.

Litecoin somehow and because of what the movement is no longer able to survive a long time to rise, even though it was one coin litecoin elite, even in market huobi he was always there.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
June 18, 2017, 12:28:03 PM
I see that prices are constantly growing by a little, but I was convinced that it will remain at 30 $
Whether it will only continue, I do not know whether it is time to buy or maybe wait a little longer
You must enter now at your own risk,never enter a coin when the rally is over,if you feel that a rally is imminent with the buy volume then you should invest in it and not when they had a good rally,just wait for some time and then see how it goes and then plan on entering.
Activity: 784
June 18, 2017, 11:49:19 AM
I know several businesses which have switched to LTC because of high fees.
Also if the upcoming Segwit2X or  UASF will not be successfull and the chain splitts, LTC will be gaining more attention in my point of view. I think the current gains are just the beginning
Activity: 364
June 18, 2017, 10:11:38 AM
I see that prices are constantly growing by a little, but I was convinced that it will remain at 30 $
Whether it will only continue, I do not know whether it is time to buy or maybe wait a little longer
Activity: 327
June 18, 2017, 05:26:32 AM
I hope that LTC breaks the highest price ~$38. It is stuck at $30 for some days

The price is $41 now. It is very promising.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
June 07, 2017, 12:50:29 AM
I hope that LTC breaks the highest price ~$38. It is stuck at $30 for some days
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
June 07, 2017, 12:11:08 AM
Looks like the prediction of the original poster is completely wrong. Litecoin has begun making nice gains recently.
Activity: 434
June 07, 2017, 12:03:16 AM
Officially dead your joking yes it's loosing its value for me lotecoin is also better investment. I strongly believe in that it will recover soon I hope it's just market fluctuation
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
June 06, 2017, 11:58:58 PM
I wish LTC would do good.  I am constantly let down by that.  But, LTC is my go to currency when moving funds, due to speed over bitcoin while still maintaining stability and versatility to any platform or other currency.

Second that on the stability feature as compared to others like ETH as well as a practical transfer option as compared to BTC.
Should be interesting to watch LTC as we approach the UASF August 1 date and when ETH begins to show more scaling vulnerabilities.
Pages:
Jump to: