Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 41. (Read 290699 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
May 09, 2017, 02:45:09 AM
Cryptocurrencies are unpredictable!I would pay to see now the face of the guy who wrote this post  Tongue

Same thought. LTC has grown in a positive way from years, although there were sometimes when people thought its dead or another wastecoin, but it has proved its value. Hope it will get stabilized and grow gradually.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 08, 2017, 10:10:29 PM
http://litecoinblockhalf.com/segwit.php

Lets countdown together. How dead arise and become chikun with a magick portion of Segwit Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
May 08, 2017, 09:57:14 AM
I saw Litecoin price now and i saw this thread, all i want to say is LUL, your prediction is so " left" . You might sold all the litecoin and buy another "not dead coin" right ?
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
May 08, 2017, 09:51:00 AM
Cryptocurrencies are unpredictable!I would pay to see now the face of the guy who wrote this post  Tongue
Activity: 144
May 08, 2017, 05:33:30 AM
Is it dead? How dead is it? Really, really dead?

lol, this thread was made when it was around 2$
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
May 08, 2017, 05:16:30 AM
I had 1000 LTC 2 years back but I sold them when price was only $4.I thought that was the highest LTC could get but today it is rising to the moon.You can never predict in crypto

Dont get upset i sold 300 of them when it was 10$ how when i look at thing, with some background i regret my decision. But this is how we make or lose money i cant say that i lost cuz i hold them from time when it was almost 2$ i made profit, but looking at current price chart for all coins on the market i made mistake. We will see ltc going over 30$ any time soon and some alt over 100$.

This year is truly gold one for all cryptos. Maybe it would be good to buy some of alt that are 100% sure for rise price in next period and made additional profit.
May 07, 2017, 04:14:18 PM
So it means Blockstream will develope litecoin Segwit for what purpose?Huh And how long?Huh

They will not get segwit on Bitcoin. But yeah it will be fun to test lighting network for example...even with inactive Bitcoin wich still will be there but you just can use it on your own net Smiley) Grab your money from ltc before its collapsing again. Charlie just want to give back debts for those who buy his ltc @45$ ..or maybe just wait 50 and let your money back from him and maybe he will give bonus too..but i am not sure realy, all is so unstable there

It's been added to coinbase so I don't think it'll slip really low.

+1

Coinbase really make all thing different. I probably will get some LTC too.

I had 1000 LTC 2 years back but I sold them when price was only $4.I thought that was the highest LTC could get but today it is rising to the moon.You can never predict in crypto

That was a trick

According to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/

It is

Circulating Supply
50,993,082 LTC

Max Supply
84,000,000 LTC

Miners get all time cheapest coins!
Do you imagine how many millionars is right now with price for 1 LTC @30$

+Coinbase + new developers from Blockstream and RSK..hmm its sound promising right now.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
May 07, 2017, 03:25:47 PM
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
May 07, 2017, 02:57:19 PM
I see this as the golden era in alt coins
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
May 07, 2017, 01:36:02 PM
So it means Blockstream will develope litecoin Segwit for what purpose?Huh And how long?Huh

They will not get segwit on Bitcoin. But yeah it will be fun to test lighting network for example...even with inactive Bitcoin wich still will be there but you just can use it on your own net Smiley) Grab your money from ltc before its collapsing again. Charlie just want to give back debts for those who buy his ltc @45$ ..or maybe just wait 50 and let your money back from him and maybe he will give bonus too..but i am not sure realy, all is so unstable there

+1

Coinbase was supporting litecoin from long time now. I think OP created this thread in the beginning of litecoin. Now it got good support from everywhere and I think soon it'll get a small dump and get stable.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
May 07, 2017, 10:48:15 AM
Hi guys, I tried to download Electrum LTC and it's asking me which kind of wallet I want, there are 3 options:
1) Standard wallet
2) Multi-signature wallet
3) Hardware wallet

What are exactly the differences? The hardware wallet must be like Trezor, no?

Thanks a lot!
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
May 07, 2017, 10:45:39 AM

May 05, 2017, 09:33:43 PM
This thread, suddenly, started to be crowed too... kek

Enjoy the trip...

thanks man  Grin
May 05, 2017, 09:24:18 PM
This thread, suddenly, started to be crowed too... kek

Enjoy the trip...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
woah that's a lot of money
May 05, 2017, 09:17:44 PM
but if all this super cool stuff happens on litecoin that inspires bitcoin to do the same in which case litecoin is back to square one to an extent.

I'd love to know who came up with the trope that bitcoin was destined to be set in stone.

there are enough eyes on it to have a major problem with that.

It's not a trope, it's math. Bitcoin requires 95% consensus.
May 05, 2017, 09:15:34 PM

May 05, 2017, 09:11:55 PM
Maybe you are right, but as I see lighting network in test there is a place for Bitcoin as gold and litecoin as silver..And I do not hear that Bitcoin will adopte Segwit soon.

So litceoin will be on lighting network alone?? there will be no Bitcoin only logo of Bitcoin, but Bitcoin will BE NOT THERE.

Its bullshit man..Its a sandbox for Blockctream. They just want our money for their testing...go test on someone else mthfckrs!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
May 05, 2017, 08:35:18 PM
but if all this super cool stuff happens on litecoin that inspires bitcoin to do the same in which case litecoin is back to square one to an extent.

I'd love to know who came up with the trope that bitcoin was destined to be set in stone.

there are enough eyes on it to have a major problem with that.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
woah that's a lot of money
May 05, 2017, 08:19:24 PM
I still don't get this bitcoin for high value thing.

litecoin can do the same plus the cheap stuff too.

it's going to attract the best developers and more miners.

security will increase as will the number of users.

I see where you are coming from that Litecoin can do high value as well.

I think the Bitcoin for high value idea is more about the fact that it is the peg for all other cryptos to be traded in. It is the first coin of course and it has a profound effect on market movements. It will continue to be number one because of name recognition and the overall stranglehold it has on cryptocurrency markets. It will never have the required 95% consensus to change things so it will remain more or less how it is.

Bloated, high fee, high value, unsuitable for minor transactions. Therefore it will be used for High Value transactions because that is the only time it is a good option. It's a speculative hedge of the overall crypto market cap and that is its new primary function.

Or something.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
May 05, 2017, 08:14:09 PM
I still don't get this bitcoin for high value thing.

litecoin can do the same plus the cheap stuff too.

it's going to attract the best developers and more miners.

security will increase as will the number of users.
Pages:
Jump to: