Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 39. (Read 290699 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 112
June 01, 2017, 10:24:36 PM
Noob here.

Just my 2 cents:

I think the reasons Litecoin is not ''up there'' have to do with psychology, because from a rational standpoint Litecoin is BETTER THAN BTC IN EVERY SINGLE RESPECT. Better coding, better speed, better balance of total coins, much faster wallet to use, not horrendous high fees to process the operations faster. It can easily replace bitcoin.

Now I also dislike pretty much the fact that all these major cryptocurrencies are being held by too few individuals/corporations. That's far away from the revolution they should be yielding, so yes, disheartening. The only thing really superior is smart contracts, they should implement this to decentralize all the exchanges and give at least this part back to users.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
May 19, 2017, 06:54:44 AM
It looks like we're heading for another crazy ride, if your bag isn't already full you may feel some FOMO. Cheesy

Buy support is building up, will it continue up?

I think the LTC price will be stable for the near future. It has risen a lot already.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
May 18, 2017, 09:38:13 AM
It looks like we're heading for another crazy ride, if your bag isn't already full you may feel some FOMO. Cheesy

Buy support is building up, will it continue up?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
May 18, 2017, 08:29:07 AM
Just saw this thread for the first time, I don't believe LTC is dead in any capacity. Seems like a much more efficient version of Bitcoin that isn't bogged down with its many problems. Might invest a bit when it's a little lower.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
May 18, 2017, 08:08:15 AM
wow, this thread is still alive? haha, anyways, let us see what LTC can offer in the near future since it has great potential in the market as well as great developers. Investing in LTC is a great move for me, personally.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
May 18, 2017, 06:59:06 AM
Litecoin, BBQ Coin, Dogecoin and Earthcoin are those classic good and innovative coins which bring memories to mind and are a good investment when looking for a more classic, well established coin.
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622
May 18, 2017, 06:56:10 AM
It revived but it is in downtrend now, it will be dead very soon.

So is Bitcoin, what's your point? It's not all about the price...
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
May 18, 2017, 06:46:23 AM
It revived but it is in downtrend now, it will be dead very soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
May 18, 2017, 06:35:02 AM
Litecoin was still moving in the market and I think that their price was going into good. Also, in my opinion their market ability was not easily dead due to the trust they earn from the users.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
May 18, 2017, 06:02:55 AM
Litecoin is not dead because if you see the price today is good . And litecoin is good coin and they have more potential to other coin. And they have big future . This coin become more brighter and brighter everyday . Many people wants to invest litecoin so the price is continously increasing.  If you see the price of litecoin is  very cheap and the price is wow its very high . So its better if you have have many litecoin and for sure you have that you can earn a lot of money in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
May 18, 2017, 04:32:10 AM

As a bitcoin test network, it's still useful

You can sell LTC for profits.

But you cannot sell any Bitcoin testnet coins for anything.

Litecoin once again proved that he is reliable coin, so many doubted but yet he is still here, was it testcoin/testnetwork or not he is here.
Current price say this way and he will remain here for long time, he wont have that second place anymore like in the start but he will remain to be good and stable altcoin as it had been so far.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Part-time Altcoin Developer
May 18, 2017, 04:26:03 AM

You can sell LTC for profits.

But you cannot sell any Bitcoin testnet coins for anything.
Activity: 238
May 13, 2017, 08:19:10 PM
Litecoin  now is a most innovative coin at the market. It has all to be succesfull. The price will be only rising up. I expect 32$-38$ next week.
In June when China will open exchange for fiat the price will be much more than now.

The news of LN ,MAST, RSK will only add value to Litecoin.

You just do not realise how much Litecoin is now worth with Segwit and future add-ons.

I just can not belive that someone do not understand what Litecoin is becoming now and what it be in a future. Do not be fooled by Whales. Offcourse they want to sell you expensive coins, not cheap.

They allready shaked my pocket for -100 LTC damn I was fool...Learn from me not from yourself..

Activity: 123
May 13, 2017, 03:15:23 PM

Specially when it pays you back with good income, I still hold my bags, rock is rock.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
May 13, 2017, 11:54:55 AM
I beleive that Litecoin still has a chance to prove that it will rise again its price. Even its stockup on its price now, for sure it will pump again. Im just holding LTC as now, I know it has future also.
Activity: 382
Merit: 251
May 13, 2017, 02:22:58 AM
So everyone who have litecoins should sell them as soon as possible??
Isnt there any possibility for its price to rise again??

Short answer I believe LTC will raise.

Here is my position and predictions in long;

I am not an experienced trader for crypto domain. I am researching the cryptos I am interested and also gaining real life experience by keeping, holding, trading them. I also keep a detailed record of what I have done so far to be able to assess what my strategies were and how useful or futile they turned out to be. I need this knowledge to enhance myself in this domain and guide my investments. It is itte or big but I am investing resources (time and money) into it so it is important for me.

I bought some LTC around 15 USD and some around 25 USD and cashed out around 37 but not the entire stash. I actually cashed out profit portion which in turn increased my base buy price for this stash. Till now I gained lets say 10-11 units of profits as real money and currently I am 4-5 units of (virtual) loss on my stash. Why my loss is virtual? Because I am keeping my LTC and not selling for a lower price. The real money I already gained from LTC gives me comfort and time to wait for the next raise. So I did not panic sell my LTC.

Based on incoming new futures and developments such as LN, confidential transactions and a few more, I predict LTC raise again.

How soon? Time will tell.  It really depends on the developers to fulfill their ambitions and create new features that make LTC more usable and popular, companies to adapt these new features and utilize LTC to enhance their platforms, markets to react this and traders to buy the news/facts/developments so invest and trade more LTC.

Selling the news is a reality. Segwit motivated people to buy. But it is normal for trade in any fiscal domain. If you see/hear a company investing in the right/promising direction, you predict its value will increase and you invest in her stocks. It is up to you to evaluate how much of these will become real and when they are real how much value they will create for the asset. This is similar for cryptos as well but the volatility is much higher in coin markets.

I do not like single sentence answers like, "no man it is doomed" or "of course bro, 100USD easy in a week" without any foundation so articulated my thoughts a bit longer.

I hope this post will be useful in some way.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
May 13, 2017, 02:15:31 AM

lol. There will be more than a 'comeback' It will moon to $50+ so hold or alternatively panic sell and give me your Litecoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 13, 2017, 01:40:38 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 12, 2017, 10:58:19 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
May 12, 2017, 07:32:45 PM
Still hoping for the litecoin to comeback we can see the price just go down even the bitcoin price is go down also maybe we just experience a delay in the regulation or cycle of the price rate but still maybe litecoin will hopefully go up again if litecoin is dead investors are crupt to cashback at all in litecoin investments.
Pages:
Jump to: