Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 38. (Read 290699 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
June 06, 2017, 11:46:48 PM
Show us the evidence that litecoin is dead, you have no proof that this coin is officially dead. In reality litecoin were still alive even their value was still fluctuating in the market.
Litecoin is dead for the people who can't use this coin, maybe the news you received is only speculation that's why you said that litecoin was gone.
Check my posts.. i always go against the herd. I told ppl to buy when it was around 4 to 5 bucks.as the herd was.bearish.. now it is time to.sell ltc as it rises
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
June 06, 2017, 10:47:58 PM
I wish LTC would do good.  I am constantly let down by that.  But, LTC is my go to currency when moving funds, due to speed over bitcoin while still maintaining stability and versatility to any platform or other currency.

Fastest way to send funds is Ethereum.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
June 06, 2017, 10:41:59 PM
I wish LTC would do good.  I am constantly let down by that.  But, LTC is my go to currency when moving funds, due to speed over bitcoin while still maintaining stability and versatility to any platform or other currency.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
June 06, 2017, 10:02:08 PM
Litecoin is going up and is going to break its all time high soon. It wouldn't be added to coinbase if it was dead.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
June 06, 2017, 08:30:59 PM
Its dead meaning there is no upward movement. The devs shows up every few years for a quick cash grab then he dips and the coin dies again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 06, 2017, 06:01:23 PM
The coins value is sorta declining, and the devs haven't released an update for a long time. How would that make it dead? IMO a coin is dead when it has near zero value. Litecoin is not dead, but it has seen it's glory, I doubt it'll come back though.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
June 06, 2017, 10:36:09 AM
Show us the evidence that litecoin is dead, you have no proof that this coin is officially dead. In reality litecoin were still alive even their value was still fluctuating in the market.
Litecoin is dead for the people who can't use this coin, maybe the news you received is only speculation that's why you said that litecoin was gone.
I agree with you, I think they said that because price of litecoin in the market were a little bit movement. However, maybe the news they received is false alarm, because if this is true where's the proof that litecoin is officially dead?
Activity: 630
June 06, 2017, 10:28:49 AM
legendary
June 06, 2017, 10:24:50 AM
To be fair ETH has 12x and LTC is barely 3x and sinking. I think that's kind of the end of the debate. Go with the money...

LTC were still trying to go thtough it just that there are more altcoins in the market now that have more potential and greater in value though still LTC have its own value and identity to continue.
We have probably hit the ltc top for next 3 to 5 years

LTC wont be top coin bitcoin will be but he might return to his second as it was few years back. Good is LTC regain value and that he is again regain trust from some users and this will influence return to top 3 position in next year or two not before.
No read my post again pls
Activity: 1162
Merit: 450
June 06, 2017, 09:58:48 AM
Odd that the largest (2016) and oldest bitcoin exchange (bitstamp) in Europe is choosing to add LTC as it's first Alt. Guess they consider LTC very much alive. This thread really is destined for the trash can.

https://www.bitstamp.net/article/bitstamp-announces-phase-ii-its-development/

LTC is really much alive. With the activation of the Segwit, it gives LTC a revival, a great revival for this coin and even dub as a great alternative for bitcoin.Surely, LTC is one of the stable altcoins since bitcoin time from the very beginning.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Bitcoin chick
June 06, 2017, 09:51:37 AM

Agreed, the original post is just days shy of 3 years old.  At that time, you could certainly make a case for its demise; however, times have changed.  Time to put this thread to bed.
June 06, 2017, 09:49:16 AM
To be fair ETH has 12x and LTC is barely 3x and sinking. I think that's kind of the end of the debate. Go with the money...

LTC were still trying to go thtough it just that there are more altcoins in the market now that have more potential and greater in value though still LTC have its own value and identity to continue.

LTC wont be top coin bitcoin will be but he might return to his second as it was few years back. Good is LTC regain value and that he is again regain trust from some users and this will influence return to top 3 position in next year or two not before.
litecoin price has been do waft for some months now and we hope it pick very soon. Many of us that has a stakes in litecoin should hold as price will soon resume upward movement. Litecoin is not death though it might not easy recovered it formal position in coin portfolio.

I though LTC would die since theirs no good movements happening on it for longest period of time but surprisingly it risen up double to its past price so provably it could rise up  again in future if good fuds will spread unto it, So for this movement happening on it litecoin is not dying or died at this point.
Activity: 728
June 06, 2017, 09:33:43 AM
Odd that the largest (2016) and oldest bitcoin exchange (bitstamp) in Europe is choosing to add LTC as it's first Alt. Guess they consider LTC very much alive. This thread really is destined for the trash can.

https://www.bitstamp.net/article/bitstamp-announces-phase-ii-its-development/
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
June 05, 2017, 08:37:02 AM

litecoin price has been do waft for some months now and we hope it pick very soon. Many of us that has a stakes in litecoin should hold as price will soon resume upward movement. Litecoin is not death though it might not easy recovered it formal position in coin portfolio.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
June 05, 2017, 08:15:24 AM

legendary
June 04, 2017, 02:16:05 AM

Activity: 680
June 02, 2017, 07:33:38 AM
June 02, 2017, 06:21:42 AM
Litecoin was not dead, it continues operation, try to review their value in the market. It was continue fluctuating and their price seems good however, their price fluctuate in the market was not stable.
Activity: 560
June 02, 2017, 01:32:11 AM
I think the LTC price will be stable for the near future. It has risen a lot already.
100$ at least and my expectations are even higher. When ETH rising everybody talking it's still bargain price, but when LTC is in question price is to high..Why do you thing so?
Merchants are integrating litecoin payments. Even after Bitcoin activates Segwit, Litecoin will still be useful as a blockchained based payment coin.
Plus the LTC foundation just hired a full time developer for Litecoin, with the aim of adding more. There is a small community of volunteers who have been very generous in contributing towards development funds.
How is it dead?
Those stories are made by ETH supporters, that have constant fears from good old coins like LTC because they are insecure in their investment  Grin. Everything tells you buy now, and won't regret it, but nobody listens and thay still asking themselves is it dead or alive..
Activity: 10
Merit: 7
June 01, 2017, 10:31:56 PM
Merchants are integrating litecoin payments. Even after Bitcoin activates Segwit, Litecoin will still be useful as a blockchained based payment coin.

Plus the LTC foundation just hired a full time developer for Litecoin, with the aim of adding more. There is a small community of volunteers who have been very generous in contributing towards development funds.

How is it dead?
Pages:
Jump to: