Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 159. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 09:05:39 AM
i think the long term investment is good. the long term you wait the more profit you earn. It's just that your investment is not going to lose it  as you just keep like  bank and grow up your money that you're not too tired in your home
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
May 27, 2018, 08:43:07 AM
This type of investment is always something interesting, but it is worth acknowledging the fact that we must select projects qualitatively and always be ready for market movements. I would advise you to choose only those projects that you understand even a little and can explain what this solution is better than what the competitors offer
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 08:41:52 AM
I think long term investments if you want something to be secure in the future as long as your willing to wait and willing to take the risk. Long term investment hence the "long term" is good for the long run and is much more profitable that short term investment providing that you make the right choices.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 27, 2018, 07:27:44 AM
Long term investment are one of a various strategy of expert traders in the digital currency which aims to have a profitable earnings. It has a wide knowledge is reading the flow trends of value so that it can make a bigger profit ahead once the coins are suitable to trade.

Activity: 356
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 07:21:14 AM
I think this long term investment is good prioritize of some investors. They did not get dealing in this category whether they did not prove or they achieve more by using long term. If i have chances works in investing i prefer in long term.
Activity: 113
May 27, 2018, 07:13:28 AM
there is no real thing as a guid to long term investment in cryptoworld.. u can't be sure in it.. all works on day to day judgment of making better decisions.. if u keep urself updated on daily basis u will more likely stay in touch with the latest news and will b in a better position ot make profitable decisions else u'll blow ur investment..
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 07:12:51 AM
Best way for investment is to buy when they decrease in their bad periods and to sell them at the top in their best period that happened usually in bullish season.
Activity: 67
May 27, 2018, 07:12:03 AM
Of course, i support long term investments in promising cryptocurrencies. This is a good option for making a profit. In my opinion, their investment needs to be distributed among coins included in the top 50. This will give the investor a reduced risk of investing. It is also necessary to choose a good time to enter the market.
It is too late to support investments in crypto currency ( especially in the top 50). Most likely, soon the prices for them will be fixed for a long time, so it makes no sense to invest in them.
Activity: 728
May 27, 2018, 07:11:13 AM
Long-term investments attract me more than short-term investments. With long-term investments, if you choose a reliable project, you will receive a stable income for the entire period and, under favorable conditions, can several times exceed initial costs.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
May 27, 2018, 07:10:44 AM
For me, Long term investment is the best way to earn a huge amount of profit. You just have to buy your trusted coins at the low price and wait for the increase. As long as you don’t panic on the changes of the market, all will be safe. Just believe on your investments, for sure, you’ll gain big profit.
Activity: 1274
May 27, 2018, 07:06:59 AM
If some one has plan to invest for long term like for one or two years then choose strong community coins likes TRX,XRP,Ethereum,Bitcoin and hold for long time and get good return.
Activity: 136
May 27, 2018, 06:53:37 AM
doing long term invest mean is not easy. because it take a long time period to get good profit. thats why choicing coin or token is not easy to pick. because if you pick a bad token or coin your time and days will be waste to nothing. thats for me for sure profit ill go to bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 200
May 27, 2018, 06:50:37 AM
We all know that money is a profitable investment encryption, but we cannot predict the market price, but look from the profit for the year's top 10 COINS have substantial profits, so I think that long-term investment is the best choice.
Activity: 378
May 27, 2018, 06:45:28 AM
Long-term investments are very risky, you need to analyze and read a lot about each coin / token in order to understand what kind of project it is and whether it will be in demand in the future. But also long-term investments are most profitable. Personally I am a long-term investor only by 90 percent, the remaining 10 are everyday trades (which also yield a profit)

Long-term investment could be define as a risky but profitable thing. When engaging your time, money and effort into it you have to wait for your profit with trust, strategy and patience. Because it would really take time for it to be worth it.
Activity: 392
May 27, 2018, 06:34:43 AM
I believe that long-term investment is primarily an indicator of a great project. that the product is really evolving .and something from themselves represents. after all, the only way we can see how good this or that project. accordingly, investing in them we can get,good profit
Activity: 294
May 27, 2018, 06:31:49 AM
It is the best method of investing, especially if you are not a professional trader. Besides, you always can review your portfolio and change the proportions of the coins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
May 27, 2018, 06:27:55 AM
If you want to long term investment, you have to choose popular coins like first 20 in market volume because there is very big risky. long
term investment for me, like buy a gold
Agree I think to invest long-term you should really invest in a coin that has been trusted and has a great future dude. for example you can buy coins with a large volume. it proves that they have many users and large market. like Bitcoin, ETH, XRP, Etc. this is to anticipate big risks such as coins are dead
Activity: 476
May 27, 2018, 06:23:22 AM
It depends on where you would like to invest. May be in some new tokens on pre-sale is a good idea. Also some experience in trading will help you not to lose when the market goes down.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
May 27, 2018, 06:19:23 AM
For me, this method of investing works better and its pretty much convenient and the chances of gaining better profit is actually high.

Moreover, when doing long term investment, it is best to choose a coin that has a great chance of growth and a technology that truly attracts not just Users but also investors. Though long term investment requires patience and the capacity to observe and wait since this type of investment doesn’t gain profits overnight but it actually takes months or even years.

I quite agree with you Idea mate, If we are planning to choose long-term Investment we must take a good coin that has a potential to rise beyond Its limits and If doesn't have an Idea, try to look In the coinmarketcap, where we can see the top 5 coin that considered high potentail to Increase Investment In long term.
I think that now in the top 5 there is only one coin that can show a significant growth - EOS. Bitcoin and ETH already have a large capitalization, Ripple and Bitcash seem to me are weak coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
May 27, 2018, 06:16:20 AM
It is a big yes! Long term is a good strategy for new comers and I knew they get it with a couple of weeks. Of course you can't do it without a  single knowledge in this field and I recommend to get a mentor to teach you all the basics.
Jump to: