Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 170. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 02:35:06 AM
I think that only at long distances you can see a good profit. Especially if you have time and money Undecided
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 02:33:18 AM
The long-term investment? Well, I see that the chances to get bigger profits through the long-term investment is bigger when we really know the exact coin. Investing in the long-time for hodl will require big risks. However, when it comes true as your strategy, you will really gain the big profits.
I myself put some amounts on NEO and EOS for the long-term investment besides a small amount of my ETH.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 02:27:14 AM
I think the best investment is to hold it for a long time, because the long-term holding of profits is the most. I think we should have a long-term vision for investment, and we should not focus on the immediate profit.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 02:25:19 AM
long-term investments are promising for the future. moreover, when later the price has gone up and big enough. we will get a lot of profit. a good coin to invest in the long run is a strong coin and has great potential to provide great long distance gains, as well as, select the coins that everyone is interested in.
however, investing in the long term must be patient, because it takes a long time.
Activity: 72
May 18, 2018, 01:55:48 AM
Yes, I think that long-term investment will be a very good choice, because then your investment risk will be smaller, and you will have a good return when you hold a good crypto currency for a long time and wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 01:55:02 AM
Long-term investments are very risky, you need to analyze and read a lot about each coin / token in order to understand what kind of project it is and whether it will be in demand in the future. But also long-term investments are most profitable. Personally I am a long-term investor only by 90 percent, the remaining 10 are everyday trades (which also yield a profit)
Decision to take long term investment or short term investment depends on your personal decision, your profit target, your risk tolerance and the amount of money you want to invest. Long term investment might be more risk but higher gains than short term investment or Day trading. What you need today is whether you have a spare time to monitor price movement in long term investment or you can be actively trade everyday or every week. In short term investment, you will be very busy everyday monitoring price to fluctuate.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 18, 2018, 01:46:46 AM
I prefer ethereum for long-term investments. Ethereum prices are increasing and stable. and it makes me more confident with the future of ethereum.
I think between bitcoin and ethereum is good enough for long-term investment,
but it all depends on the taste of each,
and for ethereum itself can be spelled out very good development because every year the price goes up
Activity: 168
May 18, 2018, 01:45:08 AM
I think only long-term investments and in sufficient amounts can give u a good profit. One, in such investments, the main thing to know that u`ll definitely get a profit, in the case of no, it will be very frustrating after months of waiting to get a minus.

In fact, this is not true for long-term investments that can make a good profit. I think that if in the past, long-term investment may bring good returns, but the current environment is undergoing earth-shaking changes, so the current long-term Investment does not always result in income, but it may result in losses.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 18, 2018, 01:41:55 AM
I think only long-term investments and in sufficient amounts can give u a good profit. One, in such investments, the main thing to know that u`ll definitely get a profit, in the case of no, it will be very frustrating after months of waiting to get a minus.
Activity: 115
May 18, 2018, 01:35:05 AM
Long-term investment costs are very high, because you have to put the assets into the encryption market for a long time. If you want to use money, it is very risky. And the value of cryptocurrencies that are suitable for long-term investment is also high.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 18, 2018, 01:33:44 AM
Long term investment otherwise known as HODL, is the best option for investment on crypto. The reason isn`t far fetched, it gives u the opportunity to concentrate on other things while ur investment grows gradually with profit. Its advisable u set a target for ur long term investment, be it 3,5,6 months interval.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 01:32:58 AM
I used to invest and continue to invest in promising coins for a long time. Just see how bitcoin, ethereum, neo, stratis grew. Then I think you will see the prospect of investing for a long time.
Activity: 126
May 18, 2018, 01:24:30 AM
I prefer ethereum for long-term investments. Ethereum prices are increasing and stable. and it makes me more confident with the future of ethereum.
Activity: 168
May 18, 2018, 01:22:11 AM
There are many good and promising coins that will be very popular in a year or two.  And it is better to invest in such coins now for a long term.
Activity: 91
May 18, 2018, 01:21:04 AM
I prefer to take advantage when the market goes up, and increase my investment in other coins.
Activity: 252
May 18, 2018, 01:18:34 AM
 I choose coins like LTC, NEO and Monero as long term investments. I invested by selling my etheureum and bitcoin to the coins because I have confidence that the coins will improve in the future. in contrast to short-term investments, with you investing in the long term you will lose panic when the price of the coin falls because I have the confidence of the coins that I hold of potential future.
Activity: 70
May 17, 2018, 10:40:29 PM
For me the best idea is to invest in some top coins cause there are the most confident to just take risk for longer time, shorttime investments should be focused on thrash coins which could pump in near days.
Activity: 154
May 17, 2018, 11:43:31 AM
Long-term investment is one of the best investment options.  Personally, I divided my finances into several parts and invested in bitcoin and Ethereum. Yes, now not a favorable rate of these coins, but it will take time and I'm sure I will get a good profit. There are still coins in which I invested a small part of the money, but it's too early to talk about them.
Activity: 98
May 17, 2018, 11:07:32 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I feel that long term investment is a good way to earn profits, it is easy to do because you make your investment and just have to wait to see your price goal and sell. For me the reason for long-term investment is that I don’t have time to make trades so I prefer to invest and sell when it is good to sell, simple. Try to invest in projects that have potential and room to grow, in the long term every news and releases will be reflected on the price, but always do your own research before investing.
Activity: 68
May 17, 2018, 10:44:18 AM
Long-term investment if you keep tokens of project which has a huge potential to grow you will be rewarded better than in short-term. But with growing project risk better invest in short-term Cheesy
Long term investment has good and bad side.In a long term there is a chance to grow our capital 10x or more than if the project become successfull but the bad side of long term investments  and very risky is it might be dump on the long run.
Jump to: