Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 169. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 09:54:26 PM
There are good coins with great potential that are now cheap and will be popular in a year.  In such coins it is worth investing for a long term.
Activity: 136
May 18, 2018, 09:42:35 PM
I always suggest to long term investments because long term investment is best policy to get better returns as compare to short term investment. You can see the growth of some good coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero. These coins giving a huge returns to its long term investors who hold it for last 1-2 years. Today some people are millionaires due to longterm investment in above coins.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 09:15:56 PM
Anyway long-term investment is really profitable and its a good option to earn big income so don't miss the opportunity of good profits by  investing your money.
Investing is preparing for the future now. It is a good opportunity for someone who has a little knowledge in short-term and much quicker way to earn, also known as trading. Although it is quite risky for the reason that it does not guarantee a gain in income as time progresses.
Activity: 434
May 18, 2018, 09:13:51 PM
I think that the main reason why it is worth keeping coins for a year and even more is the popularity of the coin and its practicality that allows an increasing number of traders to buy it
Seeing roadmap in all ICO, definitely we see a long term it totally functioning and accepted buy the community. Of course some investors are just looking for working products to be sure that their invested money won't just loss in air.
Activity: 224
May 18, 2018, 09:07:41 PM
LOng term is the best option for someone who doesn't have much experience in day trading because in long-term investment person just need to give time in the start before investing and after that, he just needs to wait for the profit.
Activity: 19
May 18, 2018, 08:51:14 PM
I think a good investment is by way of long-term investment. because the increase in the price of coins in time factor affect the user save their investment. Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
May 18, 2018, 11:53:44 AM
for me to invest long-term is a very challenging decision to consider, but it is very necessary high commitment to be ready to face all the risks that will be faced later.
one of them by storing bitcoin with a large enough amount or altcoin that has a high elektabilitas on the market
Activity: 94
May 18, 2018, 11:48:22 AM
I think that long-term investment will be profitable, but we must select the potential and develop the future. I think that ETH is a good coin to choose for investment because it is popular and thrives after bitcoin.
Activity: 308
May 18, 2018, 11:40:25 AM
I think that the main reason why it is worth keeping coins for a year and even more is the popularity of the coin and its practicality that allows an increasing number of traders to buy it
Activity: 336
May 18, 2018, 07:58:29 AM
Investing for a long time is an excellent investment decision, but it can only be applied to very reliable and promising crypto projects, for example TraceTo (Verification) Decentralised KYC network that seeks to bridge the compliance gap between the real and virtual worlds. Platforms for identity verification are very popular.
Activity: 90
May 18, 2018, 07:49:19 AM
It takes emotions out of the equation:- One of the greatest aspects of long-term investing is that it almost entirely removes your emotions from the equation.
The data shows you'll almost always be right.
It's really easy for anyone to do.
Long term investment helps you to fulfil goals like providing for your child's education, long term funds for your parents , your own personal asset growth goals or savings for your retirement.
Activity: 112
May 18, 2018, 07:39:54 AM
In general, I think that the crypto-currencies have just been created precisely for this kind of investment, because with such a pace of development of the crypto-currency sphere, it will be very a pity after a few months of investing to earn less than you could earn if you did not withdraw money, but would remove them in a year or in 5 years. But there is always a risk that this project will not be able to live that long.
I certainly dare bet you that these projects will be able to live longer than 5 years. In an era of booming e-money, there is no reason for e-money to disappear. Maybe it will last for hundreds of years
Activity: 139
May 18, 2018, 06:33:39 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
To date, the Etherium is the most popular and strongest of the crypto currency after Bitcoin. Despite the fact that many other crypto currencies try to replicate the success of Ethereum and realize its capabilities, the etherium is still the first.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 04:00:11 AM
Long-term investment is very good for those who are patient and have more amounts of the altcoins or BTC. The risks are bigger, but the chance to gain the profits are also bigger. We can consider promising and profitable altcoins for the long-time investment such as Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and of course the ETH and BTC.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
May 18, 2018, 03:07:04 AM
I think long-term investment is profitable depends on what altcoin you're invest in. If the altcoins you invest are promising and have potential, it will give you nice profit in the future.
Monero and Ethereum are the perfect example of this. Both of their price have increased more than 100x in a few years.
Activity: 308
May 18, 2018, 03:00:23 AM
Long term investment is not that as easy as it sounded was,you have to endure all this downfall until you reach what you really wanted. Best crypto currency to choose for long term investment are those coins that already proved their stability in the crypto market like the Ethereum and bitcoin itself.  
Activity: 55
May 18, 2018, 02:54:18 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Bitcoin Ethereum should be able to invest long-term. Because they are the mainstream currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
May 18, 2018, 02:47:47 AM
I think eth and btc is the best right now. The long-term investment program ? Well, I see that the chances to get bigger profits through the long-term investment program is bigger when we really know the exact coin. Do not invest into something that you do not know nothing about. Investing in the long-time for hodl will require big risks. So learn, read, and ask before investing into something. However, when it comes true as your strategy, you will really gain the big profits. For example like last year, everyone think that they are genius trader. I myself put some amounts on NEO and EOS for the long-term investment besides a small amount of my ETH. But actually, it is just my humble opinion.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
May 18, 2018, 02:39:37 AM
This year I am trying out long term investment because last year I tried day trading and it did not quite do me well. Or maybe I was not that educated enough when I tried day trading and it took so much of my time that I had not been able to focus on my business and was left behind. So I said to myself that this year, I had to try out long term wherein I can find time with my business and when I'm done with it I have the time to check on trading too. Just make sure you invested long term for strong coins and coins that are on the top 20 in the coinmarket.
Activity: 112
May 18, 2018, 02:38:22 AM
if you select BTC, ETH,NEO,ICX,LTC  this coins good for long term investment and have low risk invest on this coins, comming days this coins will reach high price  
Jump to: