Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 26. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 02:53:48 PM
If you do not know how to trade, then the long-term investment is what you need. The main thing is not to be nervous, invest money and forget about it for a while.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 29, 2018, 02:49:57 PM
All who thought that cryptocurrency fast investments were mistaken. As there was a cryptocurrency it was long-term investment.
Activity: 43
September 29, 2018, 02:47:03 PM
Long-term investments are always good. If you need a good profit, of course, you choose the right coin and invest for a long time. The one right decision is your future. Investment is a smart way to make good profits.
Activity: 574
September 29, 2018, 02:44:13 PM
Long term invest is a good chose and low risk to get a loss.
But, if you choose a long term invest you must have a real job in real world.
You can't depend on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
September 29, 2018, 02:41:50 PM
I think that long-term investments are on the one hand more risky but on the other hand you are less likely to make a mistake. When you trade on the exchange then you make a lot of deals then you can make a lot of mistakes
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 01:59:17 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

You should only hold long-term when you know for sure that the coin has long-term potential. Do not bother when you do not know about it. In return, you will not need to spend too much time on it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 01:50:23 PM
If you are believing that Bitcoin will cost 1 million dollars in few years then long-term investment is for you. I can't believe in that so this is not for me.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 01:43:17 PM
I believe that long-term investment is one of the best financial solutions and despite the fact that now the market is falling in the future, it will still grow and the price of coins will rise. I think that it is best to invest in bitcoin or Ethereum

How long ? what time priod? 1y or more ?

usually if people say long-term this means from a year and more. Although  the concept "long-term" is different for everyone of course. For me it is start from one year as well
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
September 29, 2018, 01:42:29 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long-term investment has indeed become a very good investment strategy in the crypto world, but sometimes holding too long is also not good, because crypto conditions are very unstable, so you have to decide when to sell when the price is right for you
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 01:33:24 PM
Long-term investments have caused heavy losses to those people who bought coins in early 2018. I think that this strategy does not always work and we must remember this.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
September 29, 2018, 01:30:03 PM
Hello bro you invest for longterm high profit.

EOS is a smart contract platform, I will not go into depth about what smart contracts are other than to say that they are like programmable bank accounts. Some people think that smart contract technology has the ability to change the world, others think it is just hype. Whatever you think, the fact is that it is a totally new way of programming and it seems to have a lot of promise but it is still early days.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 12:00:49 PM
I am a supporter of long-term investments.I can list a lot of projects and technologies that will become successful in the long term.You just need to be very careful when choosing a project
Activity: 112
September 28, 2018, 09:10:41 AM
If you are new in crypto world  then try to minimize your risk and always stay with long term investment.  becuase its safe and secure you never lose your money as well . thats the best method for any investment personally i believe it
Activity: 33
September 28, 2018, 06:08:03 AM
Long-term investment is my preferred method. Because I always choose the good altcoins to invest. Long-term investment can keep us profitable but high risk.
Activity: 13
September 28, 2018, 05:57:42 AM
Long haul speculation is a decent one when you have known the coins you hold has a high shot of increasing high cost later on. Prior to experiencing a long haul speculation, you ought to complete a little research on how solid the token you will contribute and know the hazard that lies in it. The higher the hazard, the greater the arrival it will give. So long haul speculation is extremely a decent one.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
September 28, 2018, 12:14:05 AM

Long term investment is the best option in crypto i guess, because crypto value has growing every years.
If you want to use crypto for short term invest, then it will be risky because crypto value is volatile for short time, but it can suddenly skyrocketing in the market.
Activity: 24
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 07:05:07 PM
I believe that long-term investment is one of the best financial solutions and despite the fact that now the market is falling in the future, it will still grow and the price of coins will rise. I think that it is best to invest in bitcoin or Ethereum

How long ? what time priod? 1y or more ?
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 07:02:38 PM
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 27, 2018, 07:01:35 PM
I think that it is not for everyone as you need to be patient and wait for some time without getting money. however, this way of getting money will provide you with the ability to be patient and earn good money
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
September 27, 2018, 06:55:36 PM
If you want to avoid taking some steps further to do research on other altcoins, you can decide to choose from the list of coins in the top 10 on coinmarketcap. Then hold them until the next bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: