Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 27. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 06:28:14 PM
i think long-term investments are more risky in a basically quiet risky market, you have to have a lot of experience and research before you invest in such kind of investment
I think long-term investments are the only nonrisky thing to do. If you choose good coins, you can have big profit in future when you hold long enough to wait until the market correction.
one way or another, early investments today are becoming more relevant, especially if it is possible to buy cheap coins that will have prospects in the future. Moreover, we know that the market fell very low and all the Crypto currency has fallen in price very much.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 06:12:35 PM
i think long-term investments are more risky in a basically quiet risky market, you have to have a lot of experience and research before you invest in such kind of investment
I think long-term investments are the only nonrisky thing to do. If you choose good coins, you can have big profit in future when you hold long enough to wait until the market correction.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 05:28:33 PM
Long-term investments are, in my opinion, the best and most stable way of earning money. When you know for sure that the next few years you do not need to worry about anything and at the same time you have invested in a promising project - such as bitcoin for example, then your heart and soul are calm.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 05:25:50 PM
It is very risky to speculate the increase of investment in long-term.Some crypto is indeed good for long-term investment.but  I'd find it safe to profit on the coin ico, immediately sell when market prices improve.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 05:25:03 PM
I'm investing in , I think differently, I don't know how to make , and I think this is the most profitable strategy on the stock market
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 05:22:19 PM
I bought Ethereum and Bitcoin for long-term investment. However, I think that  months will pass before they recover.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
September 27, 2018, 05:17:28 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

it is risky process but i prefer longstanding projects other than new ones like xrp and waves ,xlm,ether and so
Activity: 994
September 27, 2018, 05:13:56 PM
in my opinion, long-term investment is very good because coins will not experience price increases in a very short time ... crypto is not a gamble that can make you get rich quick, because crypto requires enormous patience
Activity: 144
September 27, 2018, 05:07:51 PM
My opinion is that it is safer to invest in the long term. I prefer to keep the coin for a long time, it was so advantageous for me.
I find trading to be more successful if the correct trade is made with a long term goal set for that.
Activity: 224
September 27, 2018, 05:00:56 PM
Long time investment can be a good choice if you are making the right one.investment made in established coin like BTC,ETH,RIPPLE e.t.c.There are some other altcoin that are also promising if you can make your research very well.The worst you can do is to make a long time investment in shitcoin.Be wise.

Investing in a crap coin for years would be bad. Invest in Ethereum and hold it long term so you can make some side cash.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 04:58:41 PM
Long time investment can be a good choice if you are making the right one.investment made in established coin like BTC,ETH,RIPPLE e.t.c.There are some other altcoin that are also promising if you can make your research very well.The worst you can do is to make a long time investment in shitcoin.Be wise.
Activity: 504
September 27, 2018, 04:49:04 PM
Long-term investment is the most acceptable form of investment for me from all existing investments. I believe that only in this version is the ability to quietly receive their profits. Without hysteria and panic which happens to those who try to buy in the morning and already in the evening to sell again.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 27, 2018, 04:31:00 PM
In my opinion, the long-term investment is a good decision and I can make profit. But this also depends on your situation. Are you under pressure about making money for your living? If yes, I think the long-term investment maybe is not for you. Just be carefull with your choice.

If you keep money in the crypto currency, the entries will never be lost or tampered with, any investor can at any time make sure of your financial solvency.
Activity: 448
September 27, 2018, 04:25:20 PM
Yea long term investment is good  because we get much profit from long term investment. Day trading have profit and aslo have loss, but long term investment risk free. So i preferred long term invest.   
Activity: 157
September 27, 2018, 04:21:55 PM
I believe long-term investment is altcoins investment only. Bitcoin will not always be a king, there are lots of coins that are way better or just needed for another promising sectors. Anyway, with such market we have now any investment looks like long term  Grin
Activity: 294
September 27, 2018, 04:12:36 PM
My opinion is that long-term investments in crypto currency exchange are very promising. They have great potential in the future. If you have more capital, then try to invest in the long run
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 04:09:17 PM
Stability and time is the best way in crypto investments(and chhose right time to sell in the highest price).From time when ICO project where you invested you capital small or big to time when it will be sucessfful and fullworked product need time not week not month,nothing big world company not will be great in short time becouse need do many job to be great project,just wait and then you will be rewarded!

In my understanding, cryptocurrency has never been a stable market, it is always fluctuating every day. As for the ICO, I strongly agree with your view, many people are looking forward to earning money fast from the ICO, which is really wrong.
Activity: 153
September 27, 2018, 03:56:24 PM
My opinion is that it is safer to invest in the long term. I prefer to keep the coin for a long time, it was so advantageous for me.
Activity: 476
September 27, 2018, 03:52:02 PM
Long-term investments made many people very wealthy last year. I hope that we will have a chance to get a big profit from our long-term investments.
yes and tht is why i think tajt it is a proper way of making money not only in last year i hope so lets see it now
Activity: 476
September 27, 2018, 03:51:21 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
long term investment is great and i think that you need to be careful when choosing a coin you want to hold now
Pages:
Jump to: