Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 28. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 03:48:24 PM
Long-term investments made many people very wealthy last year. I hope that we will have a chance to get a big profit from our long-term investments.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 03:41:08 PM
In my opinion, you should to look for middle high altcoins in market. Something from 15-30 positions. Some of them may be good in future and don't cost so expensive now.
Activity: 462
September 27, 2018, 03:36:33 PM
I feel extremely positive about long term investments, it seems for me more potential, it will bring more money,but you must be patient in this case!
Activity: 256
September 27, 2018, 03:30:34 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Why do not we invest in Bitcoin? i think this is a good time to be back in 2017 when Bitcoin is just $ 6,500 now. It cheaper than last year. The long-term strategy will be suitable for currencies that have the strength and don't not rely on enviroment of Altcoins. Only Bitcoin can do thing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
September 27, 2018, 03:29:30 PM
Long-term investment is not an instant gain, but it will be a safer strategy with less risk, but you have to look at the details of your choice before deciding to invest in long-term
I think that with the current state of the crypto-currency market, apart from how long-term investments to undertake something else is not necessary. Any coins for today Have fallen in price more than on 100% and only long time it is necessary to wait for restoration.
Activity: 726
September 27, 2018, 03:14:13 PM
Long-term investment is not an instant gain, but it will be a safer strategy with less risk, but you have to look at the details of your choice before deciding to invest in long-term
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
September 27, 2018, 03:09:57 PM
I think long-term investment is the best decision at the moment. Given the state of the market that is being hurt. Make sure your finances are stable. If you are not in a stable state, you will definitely do short-term and loss. Until now BTC and ETH are good coins for long-term investment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 27, 2018, 03:04:00 PM
Investing for a long time is the right decision. It is necessary to choose the right moment for buying coins and selling. By the way, now is the time to invest. I can advise investing money in the top 10 coins due to capitalization. In a year you will definitely see a good profit
Yes, let's hope that in Year 2019 we will see some profit from the coins with the top 10 market cap price. It's been a long time since any investment gave huge profit.
In fact, little time has passed, usually people wait for years to profit from their investments, I mean not the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 27, 2018, 02:53:56 PM
I think it's better to fix my profits and not keep in long-term investments, I sold my assets in January, when everything grew strong, but now I understand what I'm doing right, and many are sitting and waiting for a very long time.
Activity: 574
September 27, 2018, 02:52:55 PM
I think you can invest in bitcoin or ethereum, it's also good you can hold it in the long run, so you will also get many benefits.
Activity: 168
September 27, 2018, 02:50:26 PM
I believe that long-term investments are the most profitable in the world of crypto-currencies. Because do not require sick money or take time. And you get the income that you should wait.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
September 27, 2018, 02:47:00 PM
Now all who did not have time to sell at the peak, hope that in the long term the coin will show good growth.  I myself am more inclined to long-term investments, but it is worth fixing profits from time to time.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
September 27, 2018, 02:41:52 PM
There are a lot of coins that are worth having for a long time. Such top coins as Ethereum NEO ADA Bitcoin and others. That's really worth keeping very long, and on all sorts of small coins, you need to earn and forget about them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 02:41:26 PM
Stability and time is the best way in crypto investments(and chhose right time to sell in the highest price).From time when ICO project where you invested you capital small or big to time when it will be sucessfful and fullworked product need time not week not month,nothing big world company not will be great in short time becouse need do many job to be great project,just wait and then you will be rewarded!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
September 27, 2018, 02:39:54 PM
Most people do not understand that long-term investments are not a month or two, it's a year or more, thats why so many people now complain that their portfolios fell in price, and forecasts in crypto do not work. Technical analysis is the only tool you can trust in the crypto market. I believe that it should be studied not only for traders but also for simple bounty hunters to understand how the market works.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
September 27, 2018, 02:27:45 PM
It is on long-term investments that this whole market is kept. You understand that if they were not, Bitcoin would not have lived up to such indicators.

Huge volumes are from investors who bought in long. But you imagine what will happen if they start selling, the market will go very deeply. Let's hope that in their plans, to keep ten years.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
September 27, 2018, 02:23:34 PM
It is on long-term investments that this whole market is kept. You understand that if they were not, Bitcoin would not have lived up to such indicators.
Activity: 504
September 27, 2018, 09:17:11 AM
Investing for a long time is the right decision. It is necessary to choose the right moment for buying coins and selling. By the way, now is the time to invest. I can advise investing money in the top 10 coins due to capitalization. In a year you will definitely see a good profit
Yes, let's hope that in Year 2019 we will see some profit from the coins with the top 10 market cap price. It's been a long time since any investment gave huge profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
September 27, 2018, 08:48:59 AM
I think that for long-term investments is to choose those coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, ADA, Ripple, OMG, Stellar and Waves. These coins should definitely survive and grow over the next two years, which is why investing in these coins is worth it in the long run.

I agree with your choice of crypto. I studied these projects thoroughly and came to the conclusion that they are worthy as a long-term investment. These are one of the strongest projects in crypto.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 07:07:55 AM
Do you hear about Privcy? It's a very good coin but undervalue. You can watch this video to understand why i choose Privcy to hold for long term investment!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SLzqAZfO1k
Pages:
Jump to: