Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 130. (Read 11521 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
December 28, 2017, 08:50:29 PM
I put more money in short term because I think in short term investment you need a quick action and when you got the opportunity then you need to execute it as fast as possible so you can get maximum profit, for short term I follow the market trend, but the most basic one I invest are xrp, dash, eth, for long term I only invest in btc
Short term investments can give you multiple benefits. if you are successful in some trade you will surely get big profit short time. very fast altcoin fluctuations help you in executing your orders quickly so you can profit quickly. but you have to understand that short term investment or trading requires great skills and knowledge ? without it skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. you're just dependent on luck and its only give you loss
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 08:24:07 PM
I prefer long-term altcoin investments, because the benefits are more than short-term investments
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
December 28, 2017, 08:16:23 PM
I put more money in short term because I think in short term investment you need a quick action and when you got the opportunity then you need to execute it as fast as possible so you can get maximum profit, for short term I follow the market trend, but the most basic one I invest are xrp, dash, eth, for long term I only invest in btc
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
December 28, 2017, 07:42:31 PM
I bought a little ADA (Cardano). Now it is in a drawdown, however, like all other violas). The project is very strong fundamentally and there is reason to believe that a new wave of growth is awaiting it in the near future. And even if he just creeps up, it will suit me, too.I emphasize once again: this asset is not for rapid ixovation, but for a long-term portfolio. I expect x5-x10 profit in 2018.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 07:30:29 PM
I think long term and short term investments must be together in a balance. Maybe I can not give a percentege exactly, but in my opinion, it is better to hold for long term.
Activity: 294
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 28, 2017, 05:45:09 PM
I invest 0.01 btc for long term because if you do short term you can earn in that but just a little and i prepare myself to lose that,i believe in the future btc price will get really high if we continue like this,another thing here in crypto is the big chance for profit you can see it really by now if your speculation is base on this year because this january the price is really low compare the price now that high atleast 5x.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
December 28, 2017, 04:59:34 PM
My long term coins are Bitcoin Ethereum and Ripple too
Short term investements consist of Stellar, Sia and Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
December 28, 2017, 03:56:15 PM
Long term investment should give the largest gains. Bitcoin and altcoins like Ethereum, Dash and Monero are best for long term holding. But the investment is stuck in these coins and won't be cashed out for the time being.
So, for the short term investments that can give gains in a short period of time altcoins like Ripple and Litecoin would do find.
Activity: 74
December 28, 2017, 03:42:31 PM
For me I will stay with long term investment, I do not have much time to monitor market. And I feel that day trading are very spend time and tired. Currently will hold for long term. Some people willing to spend more time to get information and learn the day trading strategy . If you are the one then you can do day trading also.
Activity: 210
December 28, 2017, 03:21:52 PM
I believe that the choice of strategy depends on how much time you are willing to allocate for trading. I can sit at the computer all day, so I often trade inside the day. Those who do not have time or nerves to trade every day, it is more convenient to engage in long-term investment. It happens even more profitable.
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
December 28, 2017, 03:15:10 PM
I think that long term or short term is not a problem for a real investor...investor must know well wher he will invest and when he will get profits
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
December 28, 2017, 03:12:08 PM
as managing use with the customs of work with evaluation, as noticing details with the business intelligence, investors might gains with the supports on decision as displacing use of risks within the field of business on crypto finance to held with the running of the terms to follows as expecting level of returns and collects as the finest on day to request with transfers of withdrawal.
Activity: 217
December 28, 2017, 03:10:03 PM
XRP and XVG are perfect for long time hodling. Add DGB in the list too.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
December 28, 2017, 02:57:49 PM
Long term vs Short term 
In my opinion, long term is less risky than short term. If you chose good coin u can get higher profit in loan term. it will gain more than the short term.
i can tell you some good coin. u can hold them 2 or 3 years or more.
  • BTC
  • XRP
  • ETN
  • STRAT
  • SIA
  • XDN
DISCLAIMER - do your own research before investing in coins. These coins are chosen based on market news/updates/TA and other factors. It might not always work out.
In these coins I can choose only 2 one is BTC and another one is XRP. According to me, there are few more coins will have a bright future compare to your list. NEO, NEM and Waves these coins are best in present market to invest. I think NEO will become next ETH I hope next year this coin will go like a skyrocket.
Activity: 99
December 28, 2017, 02:43:06 PM
For long term coins iota and waves. For short term coins bitcoin and ethereum. I believe these coins are good for investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
December 28, 2017, 02:32:34 PM
only long-term investment (hodl) when you believe that coin that take really has potential and its price will increase after a long time. for me, I choose Bitcoin and ETH. Bitcoin value increased 15 times since I bought it
the short term only if you like adventure, I call that a trader.

Activity: 154
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 02:20:33 PM
Holding is the better option, but not as long term as you would hold bitcoin. If you can buy some altcoins and forget about them, then great. If not, you can trade every now and then to adjust your portfolio, since altcoins generally have smaller transaction fees and the transactions are faster than bitcoin. But as a general rule, holding is better.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 02:18:40 PM
Only long-term, sometimes withdraw some money for a living, but that happens not so often
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 02:12:22 PM
everything long term, this is an awsome longterm coin: https://www.viberate.io/
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
December 28, 2017, 02:04:17 PM
Long term is always more profitable than short term If you have done some research before investment. Whenever I invest in altcoins I plan to hold it for at least three months before selling and there are only few coins which I'm holding it for short term and 90% of my investment are for long term. Short term is profitable but not always. I think short term are for only whales and for newbie I advise to stick with long term investment.
Jump to: