Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 21. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 08:29:34 AM
I think that both long-term and short-term investments are equally risky, because of the high volatility of the crypto market. Daily trading can lose you a lot of money as well as long-term investment in shit coins. Long-term investment is a little bit less risky though, because the crypto market will become green and the prices will grow.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
Long term or short term, it actually depends on the purpose for your investment return. And it also needs to be synchronized with the current crypto situation. If the crypto situation is fluctuating and difficult to develop as it is today, then the best step is to invest long-term. But if the crypto situation is very good and continues to increase the price, then with any short-term investment you can get good results and profits.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 07:54:50 AM
I think I will choose short term investment. Because you can control it and be flexible in investing and using it. Short-term investment will help you earn a little profit but you can repeat it many times. So, although it is a bit risky and needs a lot of time, I still like short term investment
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 13, 2018, 07:51:28 AM
For me long-term investment is a better thing, I do not like short-term investments because I always believe that to get big profits up to hundreds of percent per year then can only be obtained with long term.
  Long term investment or holding is a brilliant decision you've made, you can gain valuable profits and more privileges on which may help financial assistance. This may risky to wait on when do market will stabilize, just have patience and will accrete huge profits. While penetrating on short term is a big mistake and a mess deliberation you may regret at the end.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
July 13, 2018, 06:48:14 AM
At the moment, about 20 percent of my wallet is made up of those altcoins and tokens, which I can refer to as a rather risky investment.
Activity: 252
July 13, 2018, 06:47:51 AM
I am for long term holding. The market does not seem to be ok to sell assets. It's better to hold them for longterm.
Activity: 434
July 13, 2018, 06:44:20 AM
Lots of blind speculation in the short term. In the long term crypto is the winner. Let's not get all crazy wanting a more volatile market in the short run.
Activity: 252
July 13, 2018, 06:39:00 AM
Long-term ones are less risky, because bitcoin is more profitable when held for a long time. I decided to diversify my investment in altcoins, and hopefully I can earn more as I hold on for a long time.
Activity: 845
July 13, 2018, 06:20:32 AM
For me long-term investment is a better thing, I do not like short-term investments because I always believe that to get big profits up to hundreds of percent per year then can only be obtained with long term.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 06:17:31 AM
Naturally, I would say, long term investment = established and stable coin, while short term investment = new and promising coin. Some might say why not invest big in new promising coin, but I'll say not all promising coin would fulfill their potential, there are lots of forces in the market. The most important thing is that you should research before you invest.
Activity: 490
July 13, 2018, 06:16:04 AM
I think the best plan is that you can buy or earn BTC and HODL it for a long time. After few years you will see your good profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 06:10:24 AM
Short term trading is for the birds... So much work and small profits. Though bear market is rough.
Activity: 111
July 13, 2018, 06:08:51 AM
Its depend on u. It depends most likely on the specifics of the trader, weeks from the coins. Many people are able to practice only one trading system. That's why they'll advise her.
Activity: 33
July 13, 2018, 06:03:56 AM
I prefer long term that's why i'm holding my bitcoin because I know someday its going to be worth it.  On the long term you just need to wait and get profit unlike with short term you dont need to check everytime  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 112
July 13, 2018, 06:01:13 AM
Just two coins are for long term Bitcoin and ethereum it is good for long term investment because it has a big profit from them, if you invest in year ago right now you can get big return from your investment because the price of bitcoin right now $6k but in the short term investment only small profit you can get it.
Activity: 28
July 13, 2018, 05:44:56 AM
you need to invest in the crypto project Socratus
Activity: 700
July 13, 2018, 05:44:00 AM
I have several different kind coin in market and I am planning to hold it for long term. Its hard to make trade in market situation right now because most coin/token drop the price. Better waiting market recovery again and find the best price to sell
Activity: 98
July 13, 2018, 05:36:38 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

because I want to earn income as often as possible, then I make short-term investments. Short-term investments make me comfortable because I can sell coins according to my needs,
Activity: 224
July 13, 2018, 05:36:09 AM
Now it is very risky to buy a cryptocurrency for a long time. The market is falling and its bottom has not been reached yet. I think that bitcoin will drop lower than 6k. Therefore, you can try to earn on short terms - 1-3 days, no more.
Activity: 479
July 13, 2018, 05:07:08 AM
Long time means holding coins, in my opinion it`s very important to be patient and so this is a good way to do so. However, no one knows how coins will develop the next morths, I would spread therefore some money in altcoins (shorter term) and some money in btc

patient is very important in this industry
for the most likely risk to be accepted is when using it in the long term. indeed the potential gained for the very high risk of the long term. so I recommend very using a much safer short-term and make us comfortable to use it.
Pages:
Jump to: